[Resolved]  K2 INTERNATIONAL, 255-A, POCKET 'N' SARITA VIHAR, NEW DELHI-110044 — Less supply of gas.

Dear Sir / Madam,

I have to request that M/s K2 International, 255-A, Pocket 'N' Sarita Vihar, new Delhi-110044 is the distributor for Indane in our area. Since last three months it has been found that gas supplied by the distributor is much less than 14.2 Kg (as per actual supply). The problem has been caused by Shri Talewar, who is an employee of K2 International as during the last three months he has brought the gas cylinders in our area. You are requested to take necessary action to resolve the issue.

SATH LAL
Consumer No. KS-18396

Comments

Let you know that this gas agency is is big thief at Delhi . It does all illegal act all the times. It has complaint of taking monies additional without rule. It gives less gas and it location is as such that from its godown there is back side gas leaking site in the nearby jhoparpatti. I have cleary seen it. I cannot complaint to police, because sarita vihar police is getting money from this gas agency. What is the solution . Let go its office and if any fault find. please beat its people. police will coem and action will be taken agaisnt it.

Gopal Rawat

Contact me Mobile [protected]
Your Office verry Bed and your staff is verry poor.

Bijendra Singh
The receipt which these K2 International issued carried five telephone numbers.
But no number has not exist, nobody is willing to pick up the phone.
is this is a gov. organisation?
why they are given this much numbers but no one is applicable?

Joseph
Dear Sir / Madam,

I have to request that M/s K2 International, 255-A, Pocket 'N' Sarita Vihar, new Delhi-110044 is the distributor for Indane in our area. For last 02 year I have noticed that the gas supplied by the distributor is very less than 14.2 Kg (as per actual supply). You are requested to take necessary action to resolve the issue.

Also their phone lines are always busy. It is very hard to contact them for Booking or any other help. I think something must be wrong at their office.

Rakesh Kumar
Consumer No. KS-16106
i am really very veryupset with this k2 international (indane gas co.). is there any body who can tell me the solution or is there any action we can take against this poor co.Plz customer if we will bear them nothing going to happen so now its time to show them what we are they are in the market just because o[censored]s if we are not happy they can not exist.

waiting for reply

thankyou
whos has manage this agency??? all are therr. nobody is picking the phone, so how can book our gas. plz banned this agency immediately.
May I know is there, any solution towards this compaint?
phon to uthao har waqt bizi rahta hai cust no.21841
i am also a cutomer of the k2. service is very poor No phone is getting there.

We should go to the court for rescue.

jagdish chaudhary
mithapur,
new Delhi
It is very disappointing with get a connection of Indane Gas.
Phone No. for booking are really Junk. I had tried full day. it[protected]
get connected thrice a day but nobody answered.

consumer no. 39190.
forget the disastrous customer service by this disastrous distributor, the Indane area manager and sales incharge also do NOT respond to phone calls to their office or emails written to them. I wonder if the Oil Minister or his media savvy deputy will do something about it. Its so difficult to reach their office too! Even God cant help us!!!
K2 Int. me puran singh apne gass inder puri se sift kar ke k2 le gaya par k2 wala nahi le raha kam se kam 1week ho gaya hai mere se 100 rupess bhi liya ab kah raha hia Rs.500 ghus do tumara kam kar duga me nahi de raha hu to mera gass no. nahi de raha hai batao me kai karu
I, J S Dubey, res. D 36-37, 2nd Floor, Vishwakarma Colony, am trying to book the gas constantly for last three day, all their 5 tel nos. are going continue engage, I think they have keeped out all the receivers. I am asking to this Indian Oil agency that how they have given the authorities to distribute the gas this type of irresponsible people. And tell me the another way to book our gas, we are facing each time from this type of problems
I, Alok Kumar Dwivedy, D-36-37, Groinf Floor, Vishwakarma Colony, M B Road, New Delhi - 110044 trying to book gas lats 15 days all the nos are coming engagged. I thing some body keep the receiver engaged in office time. Please resolved the issue, this is matter of concern.

Is there any other way to book my gas

My consumer No is 37061
Dear Sir / Madam,

Your Office verry Bed and your staff is verry poor.It is very disappointing with get a
connection of Indane Gas.
Phone No. for booking are really Junk. I had tried full day. it[protected],[protected]
get connected thrice a day but nobody answered.

Waiting for Reply
Mark in BLACK LIST to the K2 International Gas Agency, Sarita Vihar & give the agency to any other authority if possible. Its enough for the consumer they are doing their own kinds of reasons. Main problems are:

1. To book connection over telephone