Kailash Hospital, Noida — Negligence by Dr.Uma Sharma

Amrendra Kr. Mishra
Good Morning!
This is Amrendra Kr Mishra, resident of B-17, Pocket 7, Sec-82, Noida.I wish to complain about your hospital regarding wrong diagnosis of my wife. My Wife Mrs. Neetu Mishra, age 29 was pregnant in Aug'08.I have done regular check from First Months to Eight Months to Dr. Uma Sharma. She done regular Ultra Sound & other test. As per kailash Hospital My baby & Wife was healthy and they were expecting normal delivery. When for delivery i went to my Home Town, i was surprised to know when the doctors told me that there is problem with baby. His Head size is not grown and there was lack of water. Any how the baby was delivered on 24th April'09. Now after getting treatment from AIIMS & RML it has been confirmed that the brain & body of baby was not grown during pregnancy. Because of which now he is not growing, he is only 2.2 kg after 4 months, not able to hear, not able to see mother, testis are not grown. God knows in Future he will be paralaised or mentally ill.My baby is like dead.And if Kailash Hospital have diagnosed this defect of time, this unhealthy might not be delivered. By this mail i wish to meet some one from kailash hospital whom i can complain about this. Do you have any system for this? Dealing with Customer complain. Please revert back .
Complaint comments  14 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I also visited Gyne in Kailash hospital and my experience was also very pathetic.They do not listen to you properly and tell some generic things which you already know. Consultation fee is also very high and the service given does not do justice with the amount of money being paid. They do not spend more than 2 minutes for one patient so that can earn more money by seeing more patients in less time. I really went to get some advice but came back with tears in my eyes after meeting Dr. Sujata. Its better to go to any government hospital rather coming to Kailash. Please never ever consult any gyn in Kailash.

Monika
dear sir or mam,
my name is Er. shailendra kumar saxena...actually i have applied in CEL, Sahibabad for the post of grduate engineer..as per the rule a postal order of rupees 100 hv to be given with my all required documents in that company...
This is the complaint against heaed post-office, nehru-nagar ghaziabad. i got THAT 100 RS POSTAL ORDER of 110 rs..they told me that the commission is rs 10 per 100 rs postal order..even there was written on that postal order to be charge only 5 rs..i approached to the manager...even he involved in that.
ADD. of POSTOFFICE :head postoffice, nehrunagar, ghaziabad...i took the xerox of that postal order as a proof..
Hope of better enquiry.../
THANKING YOu..
Kailash Hospital is not good for Cancer treatment.Hospital has only 2 Cancer
specialsit .

Deepak rawat
Son of Late M . S.Rawat
hi,
This is Jata shanker tripathi, i have problem in my knees that is pain and swelling so i am visiting to Dr Anant Tiwari (orthropadics) .Firstly he wrote a medicine and x-ray for both knees and blood test .Medicine could not control the pain and at all . And when i visit to Dr Tiwari again with report and x-ray he told the case is Kee- Trnsplant and wrote medicine for 1 month . But when i take these medicine i gonna a big problem that is stomach pain and my Blood Pressure gonna high and all that .But main thing is that when i told these things to Tiwari he told me to visit another Dr.

i wanna know one thing if He was not sure why he was writing medicine even he has all the report in his hand .and why he called me to visit him.

li wanna written explanation on that rather i will go ahead and do anything against him what can be possible.
If you are having problems with you have to see the prescribing doctor or a physician

I also felt cheated in Kailash Hospital when in the name of Uma Sharma, a Junior doctor was attending the patients. It is unethical that they are charging the fee for a Senior doctor and didnt provide the respective services.

Moreover, the junior doctor was quite rude in nature. She even didnt care how to handle the patients.

Anjli Sharma

Could any one tell me about Dr. Nandita Gusain as my pregnancy case is handling by her. What is the % of normal delivery by her?

Meetu.
Hi Amrendra Kr. Mishra, I think you should contact to Dr. Mahesh and he is the owner of Kailes Hospital. She is in medical line last 26 years than how se can ingore this things. This was really reatical and can happen anyother also.

I listen many compailent of her from many mouths. Please contact to hospital for contact of Dr. Mahesh(Hospital Owner)

Nagendra Chauhan
Hi, I would like to advice all people who are going/planning to go Kailash Hospital for consultation in their pathetic gyno department headed by Dr. Uma Sharma. She don't even attend patients, on her behalf junior doctors(with least experience and interest) see patients. I took my wife for regular check up and ended up with Ultrasound and Hormone(very costly) tests along with unnecessary medication. Dr. Uma Sharma only entertain patients for a while, don't listen to their problems and give generic gyan/solutions.

Please save your loved one, don't ever visit Dr. Uma Sharma of Kailash Hospital.

Arvind Singh
Hi, I would like to advice all people who are going/planning to go Kailash Hospital for consultation in their pathetic gyno department headed by Dr. Uma Sharma. She don't even attend patients, on her behalf junior doctors(with least experience and interest) see patients. I took my wife for regular check up and ended up with Ultrasound and Hormone(very costly) tests along with unnecessary medication. Dr. Uma Sharma only entertain patients for a while, don't listen their problems and give generic gyan/solutions.

Arvind Singh
Am visiting Kailash hospital Noida since last year. Am consulting Dr. Preeti Singh n I ve had no problem so far. I had an abortion last year n pregnant again(8 months) n my treatment is going very smoothly. My doctor is very patient n responds always whenever I need her. Staff behaviour is also good. Kailash is a semi-govt institution and isn't costly as other private institutions.
I am Era Sahai an Army officers wife and an Economics teacher.
I went to her for my gynae problem. At the onset she was busy putting Nivea cream on her hands and arms while asking her assistant about my health issue.

I am having muscular problem in my neck last ten years, she enquired how it happened, when I told her she made fun of the entire episode with no compassion of a doctor in her conduct.

I think her conduct and approach to the case was callous, obnoxious and unlike of a doctor.

Kailash hospital should chuck out such ill mannered doctors, rather than making them HOD.

She is impolite and shifts her responsibility on to her juniors.

She is a very disgusting woman to be as a role model for other doctors.

I wish her misfortune and unhappiness.

Era Sahai
I am Era Sahai an Army officers wife and an Economics teacher.

She is impolite and shifts her responsibility on to her juniors.

She is a very disgusting woman to be as a role model for other doctors.

I wish her misfortune and unhappiness.

Era Sahai