[Resolved]  Karvy Stock Brokings Ltd — shares are sold without consent and amount is transferred by hawala without consent.

Client code: 110c014
I am 79 years old person.I was doing shares trading and F & O transactions with Karvy Stock Brokings Ltd since last 8 years.I closed my business with Karvy .My ledge balance was showing credit balance as on 31.12.2007.I requested them to transfer my shares to my demat account but they did not transfered.
I telegrammed on 01.03.2008 that shares given as margin amount be transfered to my demat account.
Thay sold 2850 shares of GIPCL on 11.03.2008 without my consent.I strongly oppsed the transaction on 11.03.2008 by a telegram, but no reply.
I did nearly 8 reminders to SEBI and NSE to interfear in the matter.
KSBL transfered rs.308000.00 to my son account by hawala entry on 14.03.2008.I have not signed on any hawala papersThey have misused my signature.
pLease help me in the matter

champaklal modi
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 1970
Karvy Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2015
Dear Champaklal Modi, Our branch representative has personally visited you and satisfactorily resolved your complaints. For any further assistance, please feel free to call us on our toll free number [protected] or email us at [protected]@karvy.com. Thanks, Team Karvy.

Karvy Phone
    Karvy Address
    Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500034