Karvy

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Head Office
Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, Telangana

Zonal Offices
South East Zone, 39-10-7, Opp. to Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520010

South West Zone
TKN Complex, No.51/2, TKN Complex Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004

North Zone
94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp. to Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001

New Delhi
502-503, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001

South Zone
G-1, Swati Court, 22, Vijaya Raghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017

West Zone
702, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetana Collage, Off Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051

East Zone
49, Jatin Das Road, Kolkata 700029

View More Information...

Awesome

Karvy Complaints & Reviews

I had opened an account with Karvy in the year 2015 with trading code 1386457 & client I'd 19096313. Initially I bought 10...
I invested Rs 20000 on IFCI Infrastructure bonds series 5 on dated[protected] through karvy agency Hyderabad. Then I requested...

I have lost my reliance industries share certificate's I am mailing karvy from months but no reply from them name prashant Kumar folio number (******)
I have not received my 3 times bonus shares certificates also, tell me how will i get all my duplicate share certificate
I want all my shares till date with details so I can claim duplicate certificates
Oct 17, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased NCD through Karvy Capitol for Shubhi Agro. Not getting interest since Nov 2015 . Also the principle is not being returned
    Oct 15, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It's been 2yrs I have left the organization but still my EPFO balance is not credited in my account.
      Every month my amount got deducted during my tenure but it not credited in my EPFO account.

Member ID- APHYD[protected]
      Oct 11, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Karvy is not depositing my money from since 2 year. Stocks are already transferred. But money is not.
        Oct 08, 2021

Hi Team,

This is regarding a payslip-June. I was paid full salary for the month of June and my last working day was on 11th Jun, 2021. My current is requesting for a explaination why full salary was paid if my LWD was 11th Jun, so request you to provide clarity on same. My emp code is 100117, DOJ is 21 March 2019.

Sunil Arkilla
          Emp code: 100117
          Oct 06, 2021

Sir/Madam
            I, Pankhuri Agrawal, am a practicing Chartered Accountant. I applied for TAN Correction for few of my clients....

Hi sir,
            I sold my shares in the year 2018 but i not received fund yet .
            I sold Allahabad bank 75 shares (141.25 per
            share)
            Gujarat industries power ltd. 200
            shares (107.4 per share)
            Indian bank 45 shares ( 53 per share)
            Please help me as soon as possible
            Sep 28, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have physical shares of Reliance Industries and recently we tried to dematerialise these shares in CDSL. But I came to know that these shares have already been dematerialised by Karvy team (KFin Technologies Pvt. Ltd). The details of the dematerialisation for these physical shares and the DEMAT account number has not been shared by Karvy. I'm trying to reach Karvy Support team for Reliance Industries ( [protected]@kfintech.com, [protected]@riil.in, [protected]@kfintech.com) but I'm not getting any response. I need demat account number to access the shares. Below are the details for the same.

Folio Number:[protected]
              Certificate Number: 58042820
              Sep 28, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I’m Mohammed Abdul Rahman ex-employee for Karvy, Emp ID 1040472, date of joining 17-12-18. I’m writing this email to seek my relieving letter. Kindly issue a letter according to my profile.
                Sep 27, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  My demat account account with bo id : [protected] with karvy user id :[protected] has shares of multiple company. Still...

Client Name: MOHANDOSS MURUGESAN
                  KARVY Client Code: 3601552 Email Id: [protected]@GMAIL.COM

I had TV18 BROADCAST LIMITED (ISIN:INE886H[protected].no's under BEN type with KARVY. They were not transferred to my new DP account. Kindly advise how to get the shares.
                  Sep 22, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bought 4 IDFC long Term Infrastructure Bonds Tranche 1, maturity in November 2021.
                    Have not been recieving annual interest since 2018.
                    How to update communication address, bank details for receiving interest and maturity amount?
                    Sep 21, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

RESPECTED SIR, RELATED THIS SUBJECT MY FOLIO NO.[protected] has some reliance equity shares which transferred on my name on 26/12/2016
                      but from that to till date, i did not received any dividend voucher.so please check my folio record and provide as much information as possible as soon.

vinod kumar sharma s/o radheyshyam sharma,
                      Bhatto ka mohalla, newai, 304021
                      tonk-raj.
                      phone- [protected]
                      email- [protected]@gmail.com
                      Sep 18, 2021

Sir/ Madam,

I was the client of Karvy Broking ltd and my following shares 1) Nilkamal 10 shares 2) Jindal Polyfilms 15 shares and 3) Jindal Photo 3 shares are with Karvy Pool account and still they are released. Since the above shares bought through BSE, I had asked to send complaints to BSE. I have sent related documents to claim the shares but there is no news of refunding shares or amount. the total amount o[censored]nreleased shares is about Rs.45, 000/-.

I need your help to release the amount or shares.
                        Sep 09, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir it's been 3 years now. I am begging for my own money. It's my hard earned money. They are just not giving the final settlement amount. Please help me to get my money. I'm in alot of need.

My Employee ID 79310
                          Karvy Millenium Building
                          Sep 05, 2021

Hi Sir,

Its been too long and I haven’t yet received the final settlement from Karvy. Could you please help me in resolving this issue. Its already been 1.5 years.

Total Amount Receivable = 21, 535/- (Twenty one thousand five hundred and thirty five only)

Your immediate attention to this matter will be appreciated.

Employee Code - 1016770
                            Sep 01, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

No response from Karvy on the 100 shares of RIL Certificate that I submitted in Oct 2019 for dematerialisation.

Have been following up with Karvy to return my RIL share certificate to get it dematerialised through another stock broker but no response. I don't know who to contact for this issue nor have any email address to which I can escalate my complain.

My details are as follows:
                              Client ID : 21346407
                              Aug 31, 2021

My client id :3331551
                                Name: Deepika Shekar

My half of the shares is not transferred to another demat account which i have opened in Motilal Oswal as per karvy employee advise. now they are saying its in pool account and ill get it. but till now my almost 3.5 lakhs share is not transffered and now karvy employee or company is not responding. Please help
                                Aug 23, 2021