Karvy

Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Head Office
Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad 500034, Telangana

Zonal Offices
South East Zone, 39-10-7, Opp. to Municipal Water Tank, Labbipet, Vijayawada 520010

South West Zone
TKN Complex, No.51/2, TKN Complex Vanivilas Road, Basavanagudi, Bangalore 560004

North Zone
94, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Opp. to Governor House, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001

New Delhi
502-503, 5th Floor, Arunachal Building, 19, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi 110001

South Zone
G-1, Swati Court, 22, Vijaya Raghava Road, T Nagar, Chennai 600017

West Zone
702, Hall Mark Business Plaza, Sant Dnyaneshwar Marg, Near Chetana Collage, Off Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai 400051

East Zone
49, Jatin Das Road, Kolkata 700029

View More Information...

Awesome

Karvy Complaints & Reviews

My 28 reliance shares lying in my trading account
Jun 19, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our Pancard application for Mufaddal Mohallah Trust (Mumbai) was made on May 31, 2021 at the Khadi Bandhar (Fort) office in Mumbai of Karvy. But till date our application has not been uploaded from the head office in Hyderabad. We are in urgent need of the Pancard so that we can open a bank account for the Trust.

Hence please upload our Pancard application for Mufaddal Mohallah Trust (Mumbai) at the earliest and let us know

Usually we get the pancard number and the pancard in maximum 10 to 15 days, but 19 days have passed and our application has not even been uploaded. Please look into this matter on an urgent basis and upload the said pancard application immediately as we are facing a lot of problems owing to the delay.
    Jun 19, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We have been repeatedly trying to contact anyone in Karvy office in Hyderabad, but no one is helping us. They either provide contact nos. of someone else or don't reply our calls. Its a genuine request please upload our Pancard application at the earliest. this not the first time we are working with Karvy, but this time Karvy has really let us down.

Sir i was client of karvey. my client id is 2841477. my shares were in pool account. my account has been transferred to axis securities. my demat account has been transferred to IIFL securities. where are may shares? whether still in pool account of karvy or transferred in my demat account . pls inform me . if not transferred then transfer immediately . i have already suffered loss.
      Jun 18, 2021

Hi sir,

My name is Madhavi Latha. I have been working with Karvy from past 4 months and I have not received salary till now.

Most of my colleagues are also suffering due to non payment..

I tried to talk with managers and they are not responsive.
        I just started my career, and I'm the only earner in the family, and facing financial difficulties during this pandamic
        Please help me here .

Jun 04, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Can I get any update on this please.
        Suffering a lot

Due to some unavoidable circumstances I have not been able to encash following dividend warrants. I request you to kindly...

I had purchased four nos. of Bonds, bearing nos.-[protected] to [protected] during the month of February 2011 under cumulative frequency of interest payment (Series -2) with a maturity amount of Rs.43, 200/-.
          Redemption of the same was done on 22nd February 2021 and Rs.41, 466/- was transferred to my savings account.
          I am wondering on what account Karvy has deducted Rs.1, 734/-. There was no voucher shared with the redemption stating the same.
          May 24, 2021

Dear Team,
            I had already couriered the request for closure of demat and trading account and already given the share transfer requisition to NJ before 31st of Dec 2020 but still i am not getting any reply or confirmation from your side.
            And still not credit all my shares to my other Demat account.
            May 20, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Requesting to provide procedure for redemption o[censored]npaid warrants.
              May 20, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I'm ex employee of KDMSL Karvy Data Management Services Limited subsidiary of Karvy, I was resigned on may 2020 and the last working day in karvy was 11th july 2020, and till now my final settlement is not cleared yet, i sent mails the HR postponing to every 3 months as of now i am not getting reply mails as well, there is 2 months 11 days salary to be credited and they didn't credited around 13 or 14 months PF (provident fund) as well, and the amount is around INR 126000 and it is very big amount and it will be very helpful in this pandemic situation to lead my family necessities.
                please resolve my issue.
                UAN:[protected]
                Mobile No: [protected]/[protected]
                May 03, 2021

D/sir,
                  I purchased Long Term Infrastructure Bonds with Folio No. PFA02265** for a period of 10years.
                  The four in number bonds matured on 31/04/21 and want to buyback these in my account. Therefore it is requested to mention the procedure and my actions for the same please.
                  It is also pertaining to mention that I had shifted my residential address, if you had done any communication or dispatch of document in past.
                  I don't find any number or email to update my new residential address in your records and credit the buyback amount to my registered account with you (paid through to the cheque of same bank). Please help me out.
                  Apr 28, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an Investor in this scheme (FOLIO No.: IDA0440445); it was due for redemption on Nov. 12, 2020. I made this investment & received the allotment advice & Certificate dt. Nov. 12, 2020. Mine is a KYC Complaint account & I furnished my PAN Copy, Cancelled Bank Cheque & Phone Number by speed post. In spite of all this instead of crediting my bank account electronically they claim that they sent a DD to address which was not received by me and comments mentioned as addressee moved whereas I am living in the mentioned address. I have sent so many eMails & sent all the documents they had asked for thro. Speed Post on 23rd - September, 2020. Also another speed post was sent on 26th - December, 2020 which was acknowledged on 30th - December, 2020 with the same details requested once again. Till today I haven't received the redemption amount. The delay is more than 5 months & hence they need to provide penalty plus addl. interest PLUS FINANCIAL COMPENSATION FOR THE MENTAL AGONY CAUSED TO ME IN THIS REGARD. ALL MY EFFORTS ARE IN VAIN "SO FAR". HENCE THIS COMPLAINT
                    Apr 23, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have pasted the mail below, where I am follow up with the company since last 1 year for my security...

I am past employee of karvy stock broking. i left job Aug 2019. i have complete exit process by company norms. but still i am not receive full and final amount.
                      kindly help for the same.
                      Apr 21, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Narayan Kumar already sent twice my kyc and cancelled cheque on the date 24/12/2020 and 02/03/2021 but my account is not open and money is not credited to my account.
                        Apr 15, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase 676 nos SBI share after selling JP Associates Share in 2018.I Now, when I checked my Demat account my holding...
                          The following shares purchased through Karvy appearing in the holding statement provided by Karvy in 2020:

Share...

I was working at Karvy and left the company in Nov 2019. I am supposed to get 2 months salary which should be paid within 60 days. I have been following up with HR to no avail since then. It has been 1 year 4 months and there is still no response from Karvy.

Many of my colleagues from Karvy Analytics division has not been paid and we are following up with HR to no avail.

Please let us know if you are planning to pay our hard-earned money back?

Arjun
                          Apr 06, 2021

Unit : NATIONAL HIGHWAYS AUTHORITY OF INDIA 2015-16 TAX FREE TR I
                            fOLIO No: NAD0300625
                            NAME:RABINDER KANT SIKRI

Please look
                            interest payable on 1 April not yet recd.
                            Please add interest of late payment of interest
                            Apr 05, 2021

Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am an ex employee of karvy digikonnect my employee id 83527, i need reliving letter to join in the new organisation at thane, please support me
                              Now i am located at Maharashtra and karvy located at hyderabad so it is very difficult to go directly i have tried to contact them on phone and mail but they are not responding i am trying from last one week but no one responding for my mail or calls so please help me in that if i doesn't have i can't restart my career.
                              Mar 31, 2021