Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Nov 24, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Karvy Website

Karvy Head Office Address

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints(1637)

My emp id 12058
Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have not received my relieving letter yet. I have resigned on Oct 2019 and got relieved on Nov 2019. Since then I contacted HR but nobody responded and all the team and HR departments left.
    Please help as I have to join another company of because of the same my joining is on stake. My employee id is 1030515

My Email ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Please send my relieving letter to this mail ID and do the needful
    Nov 24, 2022
    Please issue my relieving letter or experience letter to my mail id that is more than enough for me to restart my career. Payroll Company : KDMS Client Company : YES Bank Ltd My employee id : 1030515 Joining date : 15 Oct 2018 Relieving Date : 20 Nov 2019 My mail ID : [email protected] Phone number : 7339212656
    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please let me know what is the status of the following holdings:

Folio No.: RS 232084

Distinctive No.
      From 33075771 to 33075870
      From 89660108 to 89660207

Jiwan Das Mundhra...

I had to involve trad erstechreco very. com before I got my funds refunded to my account. Its such a pity karvy still exist my advice is for everyone to stay away from them.
      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

If you have fallen a victim you still have the chance to make things right for yourself just visit them on their website via '' Expertfundsrecovery .org ''
        or Email. jeffsilbert 39 @ gmail . com
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was an employee of karvy investment advisory services which is a subsidiary company of karvy group. My name is Subhodip Roy and my employee ID is 1065363. I left the company on 11th June 2021. I have called and mailed several times to HR but no one responded. Later I got to know most employees have left the company.

They haven't paid my full and final, a couple of months salary, PF, tax . I want my money as it's been earned my me.

Karvy — Beneficiary type shares are not transferred

My beneficiary type shares are not transferred from karvy to iifl Demat account... Account statement is attached
            Trading account no 5101922
            Dp account no 13014400
            Client I'd no [protected]...

AGM WAS HELD ON 12.7.22 for declared dividend of rs 4.80 per share to be paid within 30 days of 12.7.22. today is 16.8.22, whereabouts of dividend is unknown
            Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Team, I was having a Trading account with Karvy. When Karvy was closed, the Trading account moved to Axis and the DMAT Account moved to IIFL. However there were some shares still in the Trading Account. Those have not been transferred either to Axis or IIFL
              Trading a/c 4291813
              DMAT 18677483
              KARVY : IN300394
              List of Shares not transferred and Qty:
              IDFC Bank Ltd 10, ITC 33, Jindal Steel and Power 10,...
              Hi Team,

We are in touch with Mr.Rajesh from Karvy for transmission of motherson sumi shares from my deceased mother to my father's name-kishore suchak.

He has already delayed this process since November 2021 and stopped responding to our calls and emails for last one month.

My father is hospitalised and now there is no transmission in place already.Can some one please help us here as our patience...

My infibean avenue shares are not transfer d to my new demat ac with way 2 wealth. Please look into matter
              Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My aadhar card address change request is failing continuously even I have provided internet bills as address proof . Filed a grievances but of no use
                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                I was almost running into debts as they have taken all of my money and I was almost putting my house up for sale. I was really devastated and I never knew how I was going to pull through. I was able to pull through when I talked to my boss about my condition, she also experienced something like this and was helped by peterparker {@} accountant. com
                Who helped me recover my $78, 000 from the scammers.

I am demate holder of karvy total four script shares not return in my new demate a/c

Karvy Stock Broking — Relieving letter

I have not received my relieving letter yet. I have resigned on April 2021 and got relieved on May 2021. Since then I contacted HR but nobody responded and all the team and HR departments left.
                    Please help as I have to join another company of because of the same my joining is on stake. My employee id is 1064455....
                    Dear Sir/ Maam
                    Please note that I am a Franchise of Karvy Fortune and my franchise code is S268 . I had applied for Franchise from Karvy. Since i Had closed my karvy Franchise, i requested them to refund my Security Deposit of Rs 50, 000 Fifty Thousand. But No one was answering my mails and calls. Gade Kalyani from Karvy said me to pay BSE closure charges of Rs 1180 that I had Paid two times after that she stopped replying my mails....
                    My DPID WITH KARVY WAS 1405936 in the name of Rajesh and sons Huf..

Srcipts of dabur 100, ITC 280, 20 Havells, 100 SBI, 173 Yes Bank

Arrange to transfer to my IIFL ACCOUNT 19085232...

My lost money from lexatrade scam, you can reach me Mason company via webmail on “ info @ global recoveryfunds. org”...
                    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Avoid this scam company. they scam my hard earn money until my colleague recommend me to globalrecoveryfunds. Org who helped me in recovering my lost funds. i highly recommend to anyone who is scammed....
                      Avoid this scam company. they scam my hard earn money until my colleague recommend me to traderstechrecovery. com who helped me in recovering my lost funds. i highly recommend to anyone who is scammed...

Dear sir, i send to you form no. ISR-1, and form no- SH-13, BY india post - no-ER[protected]IN dated- 21.04.2022, and delivered your office dated- 07.05.2022, my folio no.[protected]. and securities no.of-36--. and certifcate no[protected], but till now our share have not received in my demat account no- [protected]. so you are requested to kindly transfer to my demat account soon. thanks. your faithfully -- purushottam jaju