Karvy Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Jul 3, 2022

File a complaint to Karvy

Having problems with Karvy?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Karvy customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Karvy

Karvy Website

Karvy Head Office Address

Karvy House, No. 46, 8-2-609/K, Avenue 4, Street No. 1 Banjara Hills
Hyderabad
Hyderabad District
Andhra Pradesh

Karvy Phone Numbers

Karvy reviews & complaints(1626)

Dear Sir/ Maam
Please note that I am a Franchise of Karvy Fortune and my franchise code is S268 . I had applied for Franchise from Karvy. Since i Had closed my karvy Franchise, i requested them to refund my Security Deposit of Rs 50, 000 Fifty Thousand. But No one was answering my mails and calls. Gade Kalyani from Karvy said me to pay BSE closure charges of Rs 1180 that I had Paid two times after that she stopped replying my mails....
My DPID WITH KARVY WAS 1405936 in the name of Rajesh and sons Huf..

Srcipts of dabur 100, ITC 280, 20 Havells, 100 SBI, 173 Yes Bank

Arrange to transfer to my IIFL ACCOUNT 19085232...

My lost money from lexatrade scam, you can reach me Mason company via webmail on “ info @ global recoveryfunds. org”...
Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Avoid this scam company. they scam my hard earn money until my colleague recommend me to globalrecoveryfunds. Org who helped me in recovering my lost funds. i highly recommend to anyone who is scammed....
    Avoid this scam company. they scam my hard earn money until my colleague recommend me to traderstechrecovery. com who helped me in recovering my lost funds. i highly recommend to anyone who is scammed...

Dear sir, i send to you form no. ISR-1, and form no- SH-13, BY india post - no-ER[protected]IN dated- 21.04.2022, and delivered your office dated- 07.05.2022, my folio no.[protected]. and securities no.of-36--. and certifcate no[protected], but till now our share have not received in my demat account no- [protected]. so you are requested to kindly transfer to my demat account soon. thanks. your faithfully -- purushottam jaju
    Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My uncle Mr. Jamnadas Vatani has paid the full consideration for purchase o[censored]nlisted Equity Shares. But even after lapse of more than a year, he has not received these shares in his demat account. Strangely enough, they have confirmed that these shares are lying with them in their demat Account No. IN[protected]. It is expected that they should either refund the amount paid or transfer the shares to Our account. Amount was paid to Karvy Capital Limited.
      Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir i have a security deposit of rs 25000 + rs 25000 with karvy stock broking but they are not responding . Please advise me .
        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

From the past 2 years I have been waiting for the transfer of my shares which are still in possession of Karvy Stock Broking Limited, now there is no one to talk to, the regional offices are closed and people do not answer the phone anymore.
          In December 2020 I went to Karvy Office and was asked to sign a form on which I was assured that my shares which are in beneficiary account will be transferred to my new Demat account with CDSL through Zerodha but still I haven't received any communication regarding the same.

Please provide me an update regarding those shares and kindly transfer my shares as soon as possible.
          The details of my shares with their quantity pending with Karvy are as follows:-
          Reliance Capital-610

Phone Number-[protected]
          KSBL DP Id- [protected]
          Trading Code of Karvy- A59006
          Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I visited KARVY STOCK BROKING LIMITED Indore Branch on 9th Dec’2020 and submitted my Client Master list of ICICI DMAT account and requested them to transfer my 1798 BIOCON LTD shares in my ICICI DMAT account and closure of my KARVY account
            On my follow up with Karvy Stock Broking Ltd., on 4th Feb 2021 KARVY Stock Broking Limited has sent me my HOLDING Statement and LEDGER Statement Period 01.04.2018 to 04.02.2021 dated 04.02.2021....

Very sad to lose bitcoins but if you are a victim of Binary option, Forex trading, ICO Scams, Bitcoin phishing or exchange platform scams, i have a good news for you. Don’t give up because Scam Recovery Site is currently recovering bitcoins for all investment victims. Service delivery is second to none. or write an email using [scamrecoverysite @ fastservice. com] if in any case you lost the original investment to a certain point and you can thank me later.WhatsappChat †①⑧⑦⓪③④⑤⑦⑨③⑦

BOND 1
              Folio No: DD00560135
              Name of Bond Holder: Hiral Pradipkumar Parekh
              Issue Price: Rs 2700
              Face Value: 1 Lakh Rs

My father bought this bond on 1992 for 2700Rs each for me and my...

I bought 20 shares of Mastek Ltd., but Karvy kept in pool a/c., hence I could not transfer or sell this script, as on today valuation of this shares comes to Rs. 52000/- I have lodge complaint to NSE Ltd. vide complaint no. 1) NSEARO/0033467/20-21/DCS, and 2) NSEARO/0033467/20-21/DCS/REV1, but I did not get any solution,
              Please help me
              Harshaba D Chudasama
              m: [protected]
              Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Shares held in Reliance Industries Limited under Folio No.[protected] by the shareholder ‘Mr. Simran Singh Datta’

Reference communication bearing Ref: PSE/STAT/RIL/1396591/6551055 Dt.:[protected], it has been confirmed that at present 140 shares are lying in Folio No.[protected]

Earlier communication numbers are as under for your reference, if required.
                • Ref : KFPL/RIL/DUP/IB-OBJ/1090341/6234444/[protected]
                • Ref : PSE/STAT/RIL/1097140/6241573 Dt.: 08/12/2020
                • Ref: PSE/STAT/RIL/1154714/6304216 Dt.:[protected]
                • Ref: PSE/STAT/RIL/1356818/6516011 Dt.:[protected]
                • Ref: NAR/STAT/RIL/1371452/6531528 Dt.:[protected]
                • Ref: SUG/STAT/RIL/1388557/6542966 Dt.:[protected]
                Ref: GNS/STAT/RIL/1519485/6691251 Dt.:[protected]
                Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My shares with client I'd 03124232 in karvy are not traceable.It has been more than 2 years since closure of karvy and I am tracing them.
                  Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Having Franchisee of KSBL, Francisee Code722, KDMSL Code 06208, Kindly Refund my Complete Security Deposites for both the Franchisees. Also Release my Pending Brokerage with Karvy.

Hi Sir,

I am unable to invest in NPS since past one year as it says invalid PRAN number.

How can I further invest and get my pran activated?

I am getting emails from [protected]@kfintech.com with last four digits of my pran but I am unable to do transactions.

Please help.

Tinfc No. 6687
                        Name. Mr. Selvamani
                        Address. No. 20, First floor, Mamathambi maraicar street
                        karaikal - 609602
                        The above license holder selvamani was expired on 20/04/2021.but that office contiuing expired holder license. They are misusing his license. Why are you not taking action still....
                        I am Suyash Udare. My ARN CODE is 139520. I am associate with karvy distribution. As Karvy is merging with prudent and the merging process is going on. I had not received my commission from the month of August or september till date. now i have no idea from whom I will get my commission. prudent says they will give commission from December. There is no response from karvy at all. can u please help me for this? Please let me know what I have to do ang i will get my pending commission
                        Karvy customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Karvy DPID is [protected]. Following my shares are holding in Karvy pool. I am very economically challenged person. As per process I logged in NSE NicePlus. NSE Defaulters' Committee Section send the letter as"All of my stocks are pending before Securities Appellate tribunal. The same will be dealt in the manner as may be directed / specified by the competent court of law." . My kind request please do needful to get my shares.br...