[Resolved]  Kerala Water Authority — Arrears Bill

Dear Sir
I am a consumer of PH division Thiruvalla. Last week I have received a bill of Rs. 10437/- as arrears. I have paid Rs 539/- on 28th June 2011 as per your bill. I am really surprised to see a arrears bill even though I am paying it in every six months. I contacted Thiruvalla PH office and they informed me that it is for last six years. Then they send somebody to check the meter and then they revised it into Rs 9000/- and told us to pay in three installments.
I am really surprised how he reduced it into 9000/-after checking the meter !!!!. It shows that the initial bill was prepared without checking the meter.
Here I am staying with my wife. I am not using water for any agricultural purpose. As there is not enough pressure of water to pump into the OH tank I am using a water pump to pump the water from well whenever is required. As per my rough calculation we are not using more than 200 liters of PH water per day.
I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the necessary action. Awaiting for your reply.
K Narayana Pillai
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir
I am a consumer of PH division Kottayam. Last week I have received a bill of Rs. 1520/- as arrears. Actually this connection is useless. I no getting water. There fore please disconnect as soon as possible. Details as below:
Consumer ID: [protected]