[Resolved]  Lic Of India — PAYMENT OF MATURITY CLAIM

My policy bearing no.[protected] matured on 28.12.2008 . i have already submitted bond and signed
requisitions prior to this date but till today(25.01.2009) my claim is pending.

Comments

I am a policy holder of Jeevan Suraksha .My Policy No is[protected].The Policy is maturing on 31.03.2009.This Policy is being serviced at your Sambalpur Divisional Office.I am a senior cvitizen and have retired from Bank.s service w.e.f.31.08.2008.I would like to get speedy finalisation of my policy.Please advise the procedure.and the amount of monthly pension I am entitled to get through my email.
regards

Both submitted on 22/04/2009/MA/8370
SO HERE WITH I REQUEST U TO LOOK INTO THIS AND DO THE NEEDFUL
THANKING YOU,
Vijay Lagad
My policy number[protected] is matured.I have returned the same with signed discharged form.Awaiting response from LIC since last 5 months.
I had submitted bond with Original Policy as well as copies of Bank details and identity proof making claim of Jeevan Mitra Policy. No.[protected] maturity date 28/03/2014, by sending application by Regd Post on 21/03/2013, to Branch Office, II & Iii, Abids Branch, Hyderabad.
Kindly inform latest status.

Kalyanrao
Additional District Judge, Narsapur

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC]
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021