[Resolved]  Lic Of India — claim of policy table 122

sir
my husban was having policy "jeevan surkasha" table 122 and all premimium were paid till his natural death on 31.12.2007. he had opted the option E & F for endoment and pension respectivly. Now i would like to know that what amount of claim i shall receive ? I dont want to opt pension option.
policy no.[protected]

regards
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:19:31
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

On persistent pursuance from LIC Agent, I purchased a Policy last year. The Agent earned handsome commission on the same and gave regular visits for 2/3 months for collecting premium cheques. But now the agent is disappeared and instead asks to deposit the premium at the the nearby LIC offices.

I wish to take action against the Agent and wish terminal of all benefits to him being accrued by him from the payments being made by me to LIC. I would even welcome cancellation of his agency membership from LIC and deprive of all benefits he may be getting on the premium being paid by me on my Policy.

Please suggest the course of action against such unscruplous Agents. Is there any action that will curtail their irresponsible behavior?
I understand your problem you are misunderstand him. you will contact directly with him, afterwards speak about agent.If he is a cheater then you will be complaint by him.
yours
*******************************.

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021