[Resolved]  Life Insurance Corporation of India / Jeevan Akshay (VI) — Settlement of Death Claim for the Broken Period

My Husband Mr. Swapan Sengupta passed away on 15th May,2010.He had purchased a Pension Plan,named Jeevan Akshay Policy(I),Policy No.[protected] on 28.09.2001,Table No.144 from The Life Insurance Corporation Of India with a deposit money of Rs.305000/- only.As per the policy terms & conditions,an amount of Rs.7884/- only was credited on his account via ECS as the querterly annuity.
One of the same was credited by LIC India on 01.06.2010 & the due date of the annuity was after the date of the death of the life insurer.
Now,when I claimed for the deposited money after my husband's death,the LIC sanctioned the death claim deducting the entire amount of the querterly annuity of Rs.7884/- for the period 01.03.2010 to 31.05.2010.
Now,I feel,as per annuity rules,the annuiant is eligible for having the annuity till his last breath.So,I have requested them repeatedly by sending letters to pay the balance amount of Rs.6570/-only for the period 01.03.2010 to 15.05.2010.But till now I do not get any letter or information and nor the money.
Henceforth,I am earnestly requesting you to look into the matter to arrange the payment of the annuity for the period 01.03.2010 to 15.05.2010.
Thanking You, Your's Faithfully,
Bharati Sengupta(Nominee,Wife)

Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Phone
    Life Insurance Corporation of India [LIC] Address
    LIC Central Office, 2nd Floor, Jeevan Bima Marg, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400021