[Resolved]  Lucknow Development Authority — Allotment of Flat

I have been allotted a flat by Lucknow Development Authority in the year 1989 with following details:

Scheme Name :Gomti Nagar Scheme Code : 1
Subscheme Name :Gomtinagar Phase-1 Sub Scheme Code : 1
Sector Name :Nehru Enclave(Vaibhav) Sector Code : 8
Category Name :Premayan- 1 Category Code : 94
Payment Mode :Hire Purchase Payment Code : 1
Floor Name :Second Floor Floor Code : 2
Property Name :137 Property ID : 294750
Estimated Cost :215000.00 Estimated Final Cost : 289000.00

I have made payment of the instalments and enhanced cost of the flat time to tme.
The scheme went into litigation with Army and construction got held up,later on when construction started the builder stopped construction of the bulding in which I have been allotted flat.
With lot of follow up and visit to the LDA office I have been offered flat No. Premayan-1/66.I have refused to accept this flat through my Advocate because of its location,wter seepage in the wall and requested LDA to allot me another flat of my choice but it did not happen and now LDA have sent me letter for cancellation of flat allotment,if I donot make payment of all arrears Rs.1318993.00(Rupees thirteen lacs eighteen thousand nine hundred ninety three) to take the possession of the same flat which I have refused through my Advocate.
Kindly advise if LDA can insist upon the giving the flat which I have not been allotted or accepted.
I will send all related correspondence time to time if required.

With regards,

SHRIRAM AGRAHARI
SWARAJ MAZDA LTD.
S.C.O. 204-205
SECTOR-34-A
CHANDIGARH-160022
Mob:[protected]

Comments

HI GOOD EVENING SIR
REQUESTED SIR,
MY COMPLAINT IS I have been allotted a flat by Lucknow Development
I WANT TO FLAT PURCHASING FORM FORMAT 2009
SEND TO MY EMAIL ID, PLEASE SIR.
i live in sector 8 Rajni khand sharda nagar lucknow in infront of my hous e there was very big sevar cannel dew to which lots of mosquitos has come & bite us so i bet to say that please take action on it urjently

Lucknow Nagar Nigam Phone
    Lucknow Nagar Nigam Address
    NIC District Unit, Room No.26, Collectorate, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - N/A