[Resolved]  Malayalam Communications Ltd — Very poor behaviour from your ticket examiner

I am Muhammed firdouz .a.v from Kerala.I bring your kind attention,
I had traveled in Kannur express(train number 6348) at evening from Thrissur to cochin on 10.01.10 with general ticket.Unfortunately the general compartment was very conjested,nobody can get into the particular compartment.But I want to travel this train because of my official purpose.So I decided to travel in second class (compartment number "S1 96323") and meet TTR to transfer my ticket to second class if possible.At the stage there was more than 10 peoples were standing for this particular needs.But the TTR's behaviour was very poor and talking with illegal and immoral words.And he also shouted our respected 'Member of Parliament' and ownerable Railway Sub minister 'Mr.E.Ahammed'.Then we request him to keep the morality of his uniform.That time he gets angry and stop the train with use of emergency chain.That cause to hold the train there for more than 20 minutes at Chalakudi.I think he was drank at the stage,because no normal man can behave like this.
Now I request you to take action against this kind of immoral behaviour.Expecting valuable response regards this issue
Please do the needfull.morality