Maruti - Suzuki — after service central lock not working

hitesh patel
i have alto -std car of maruti. i have given it for service at maruti dealer on 23/01/2010 but when i got return my car than my central lock was not working. than i have complained to dealer for than but they have not given me response. than i have registered my complain to maruti customer care ( complain no.: [protected]) . when i called to customer care regarding complain than they reply your complain was closed. than i request them reopen my complain. after some day again i called them regarding complain and again they tell me your complain closed. this activity happen 3 three time.

very poor customer care dept. at maruti. if they do not want solve the problem then why they are taking complain.

i am request to maruti pls stop to take customer complain so people like me do not west time.

hitesh