MCD Dog Squad — Street Dogs biting people

New Delhi, West Delhi District, Delhi, India
 manavkapoor
Dog catcher team
Hi Sir/Madam, My name is Manav Kapoor. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which A Block, Mianwali Nagar, Rohtak Road. New Delhi - 110087 areas people facing in these days. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses sepcially at night.I come late night from my office and I have seen and faced this situation where these dogs barks on us and they come closer to the motor bike rider to bite them. sometime biker lose their consideration from the road wcich become a cause of serious casulities.Generally, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them.I have fallen on the bike two times as well. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

Thanks.

Yours faithfully

Manav Kapoor
A1/31 Mianwali Nagar,
Rohtak Road.
New Delhi - 110087
Ph: 25285678
mob. [protected]

Comments

Street Dogs biting people
Dog catcher team
Hi Sir/Madam, My name is Hemendra Chauhan Staying at Old Mahabir Nagar, New Delhi Near Tilak Nagar. I would like to bring your kind attention on the problem which Near St. Soldier Pre School Tilak Nagar - 110018 area a Mad Street Dog Bite on face of My Daughter. Sir, there are so many mad street dogs in this locality(Mahbir Nagar / Tilak Nagar / Old Mahabir Nagar) because of them its very difficult to take step out from our houses / Schools sepcially. when my daughter was came from school to home a mad dog bite silently on her face, Now i have face this problem and may be next time somebody else will face this problem, these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them. so this is my humble request to you to please pay attention on my letter and send immediately Dog catcher team in this area so that we wil get rid of this problem soon.

Thanks.