Municipal Corporation of Delhi

New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Please repair road next to lovely public school, priya darshini vihar boundary wall .the colony name is krishan Kunj colony. My address is 71 krishan Kunj colony. Just outside my door the road is really in bad condition. Inappropriate speed breakers are there because of which the water is not drained properly in manholes. This will lead to Walter logging, breeding of mosquito and in turn disease like dengu . Please check and take action appropriately. Thank you.
Oct 25, 2021

Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir/Madam

I am staying in Nangal Raya (Near Bhoop Singh Park) new delhi -110046. There are so many street dogs and whole night they fight and make disturbing sounds. Kindly send dog catcher team to catch them.

thanks
    Oct 25, 2021

Complaint - Stray monkeys in the surrounding locality, about 10-15 monkeys rome around daily in the area and sometimes attack people.
      My aunty was attacked by 2 monkeys on the roof of his house(1st floor), she was heavily injured having several wounds on her hand, she was rescued by neighbours otherwise the damage could have been fatal.
      Complaint location - Gali no.-8, Mukundpur part-2
      I request mcd to please capture or take care of the monkeys in suitable way.
      Oct 24, 2021

Mobile no. [protected]
        anirudh prajapati

i have complaint so many times befor but no response from mcd,...

Sir the building is totally illegally constructed
        Oct 23, 2021

We resident of Q block OLD double storey, lajpat nagar 4, A old lady is making her dog poop in front of our house again and again and when we asked her not to then she started threatening us that I will file a FIR that you have misbehaved with me and has hit my dog and she also said that she will break the glass of our car and I am also attaching a cctv video of proof of this. Please take some action regarding her.

In this cctv video she was making her dog poop and today when we asked her not to then she came with her son and took pictures of our car and was threatening us and the address of dog owner is P-31 ground floor, old double storey Lajpat nagar 4.
          Oct 23, 2021

I am the resident of C-268 Mayur Vihar Phase 2 Delhi 110091. Stray dogs has become a big menance in oury street, there are 5-6 stray dogs roams around whole day & night in the street. They create a hell of noise whole night. People are not able to sleep properly due to them. As you know that it is a bad omen to hear dog howling and this problem has become incessant now.
            Children are not able to play outside there house since they are extremely dangerous. Elderly people are facing a lot of problems due to them. You are kindly requested to look into the matter as soon as possible and take action. We shall be very thankful to you. Now they have a family too.
            Oct 22, 2021

Hello sir/ mam,

Very sorry to bother you, as i m not sure if you are the right person to talk to, but just...
              Dear Sir/Mam, ' I Laxmi live in h.no-242, gali no.7, part-1 surender colony, Jharoda, Delhi-84, would like to bring into your...

Respect sir
              Due to rain fall in last fue days . In our area blockage of water in plots parks and roads . That is the main reason of no's of mosquito in our are rising day by day. I think in upcoming days there shall be no of cases dengue and maleria . So kindly take some step against this issue .
              Oct 20, 2021

I live in Gali Number-10 Shashi Garden and for past 2 months 2 orange colour dogs are constantly trying to bite and chase people and even old people.
                At early morning and late night time they become a mence for people in the area.
                I hope someone can take them away and we can safely travel around the area.
                Oct 19, 2021

There is garbage is kept in front of my office from last 28 days nobody comes to clean the street also . now the garbage is startred stinking .
                  pls send some to clear this issue
                  Oct 19, 2021

Regarding garbage thrown out on daily basis in an empty plot in my locality.

Due to disposal of garbage, a...

17/53, Subhash Nagar, roof tank not covered, highly risk of dangue
                    Oct 19, 2021

I am a resident of rzd 1/51 Vijay Enclave Vinod Puri palam 110045, the sewer water of his house comes out from my neighborhood...

Dengue alert. Our back side gali always has stagnant water coming out from ac pipes from commercial buildings. It has created a lot of mosquito menace. We would like you to stop people from keeping their ac outlet pipes in the middle of the street.
                      We are old and young people staying in the residential area and would like the authorities to take the action ASAP.
                      Oct 18, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am a resident of C5A Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi- 110058.

I would like to raise a complaint for negligence by MCD in fumigation in C5A block (flat number 307- 322), they visit the are but always ignore the main road and back lane for the above mentioned flats.

Recently we have observed increased mosquitoes breading in this area, hence I request you to please look into the matter and kind instruct the concerned authorities to do the needful action.

Rakesh Singh
                        Oct 18, 2021

Opposite flat no -257 pocket-4 sector-2 rohini
                          unauthorised construction brake the flat snd made the shops .malwah collcted outside the house from last 6 months
                          Oct 17, 2021