Municipal Corporation of Delhi

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Municipal Corporation of Delhi related photos (4025)

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

P
Delhi, Delhi
Please help as many people in the alleyway has constructed illegal stairs 3-4 feet outside the road side drains which causes the drains to overflow and it becomes extremely filthy. People do come to clean drains but because of the stairs they are not able to clean it. Few people has managed it properly by putting stone cover provided by MCD or iron grills but most people have stairs and illegal construction.

Kindly help

[Jan 28, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected MCD officials,

I live in G-82, Dilshad Colony, Delhi - 110095. Our street has been experiencing an increased number of vicious dog attacks on pedestrians as well as motorcyclists. The menace caused by them has harmed several residents.

Thus, I request you to kindly look into this matter and take the appropriate steps as soon as possible.

Delhi, Delhi
      Respected Sir, pls repair Ghitorni MCD road after Right to Ghitorni Main Market, that is very bad condition, if any any body or lady pregnant and go to hospital by vehicle, she will be get very bad pain in that road, request you to sir pls repair that asap, , ,

& in the rainy season no body can walk on that road, because that full of the of drainage and sever water...

Pls pls pls pls Bahut baar pls usko repair karwa dijiye plssssssssssss.

New Delhi, Delhi
        I run a dental clinic in Dwarka sector 12 plot 1 ashirwad chowk New Delhi. There are two stray dogs who are always present and sleep in front of my clinic main door. One of them have have caused bite injuries to one of my patient. I request the relevant authorities to instigate appropriate corrective action as early as possible.

Jan 28, 2021
          I have written this complaint for the 2nd time and My request to the MCD to repair the Broken culvert nearby Machhli park...
          Jan 27, 2021
          Delhi, Delhi
          No proper disposal and collection of garbage is being done at D-14A Saraswati garden kirti nagar. I am living as a tenant...

Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
          Complaints against dog biting.
          The dog owmer in cordage to dog fir biting

[Jan 26, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
            Jan 26, 2021
            Please do the needful some one posted some dirty add using my number...I'm getting calls often...please remove the ads which...
            Jan 26, 2021

I am sadhna living in 1619 guljari gali kotla Mubarak pur. In our neighbor Naveen baisla had made his own...

Jan 25, 2021
            Respected sir,
            I live in Suryodaya Apartment, Sector 12, Pocket 8, Dwarka, New Delhi which is a DDA apartment. There are so many stray dogs in our society and they have created lot of problem to residents as they dont allow to move inside the society. they attack in groups and bite us. Our children are not safe. It is my humble request to please take away those dogs from our society so that we can live in peace and fearless. We all are scared to step out of our home as everywhere there are dogs and they have tendency of biting people and kids. Please look into the matter as soon as possible.
            Thanking You,
            A law abiding resident of Suryodaya apartment.

[Jan 25, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 24, 2021
              Noida, Uttar Pradesh
              Dogs of South Ganesh Nagar, Delhi-110092 run after everyone passing by the streets and it has led to some accidents and it is also dangerous for children and senior citizens passing from streets. So please some immediate attention against it as it is really dangerous.

[Jan 24, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                Delhi, Delhi
                I'm resident of A-7 Panchsheel garden, Naveen Shahdara, Near KD FIELD School, Delhi - 110032. In our locality there is a biting street dog, tonight itself he bites a delivery boy. I request you to pick this street dog from here so that we can have peace in our locality.
                Please make it possible as soon as possible.

Thanks and Regards
                Komal kaur Lamba
                M. [protected]

[Jan 23, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                  New Delhi, Delhi
                  Please have a look into this.We have a cat in our building area which cry and make nuense whole night and make a lot of disturbance. We are not able to sleep due to this. Please help to us if you can send any squad member to take her in animal cage.
                  or MCD animal cage areas
                  Ratan Thakur

D
                    Jan 23, 2021
                    Water leakage creating water accumulation in front of Japanese School sector A POCKET B/C VASANT KUNJ
                    DELHI JAL BOARD SAID IT IS WORK OF MCD
                    PLEASE DO NEEDFUL
                    THANKS
                    DR NAYAK

R
                      Jan 22, 2021
                      Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                      I am a resident of J Block Krishna Nagar, Delhi- 110051. There are so many street dogs in our colony.
                      They bark all the night and run after every vehicle.
                      They have bitten so many people in last few months.
                      Kindly look into matter and make our lives peaceful.

[Jan 22, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

T
                        New Delhi, Delhi
                        Hari Nagar Gandhi Park me trees itne bade ho gaye hai ki gharo se park dikhta hi nahi hai or kahi to gharo tak bhi touch ho rahe hai
                        park me tree sirf carryio me hi hote hai taki log park ka aanand le sake or park ka use ho sake but hari nagar gandhi park me tree to 12 se 15 foot lambe or jhuke huye hai
                        rat ko inhi trees ki vajah se gharo me kuch dikhta hi nahi hai or galat kam hota hai jaise girls boys aaker galat harkat karte hai
                        sharabi log sharab pite hai chup chup ker
                        kahi to fight karte hai please park me trees only carriyo me hi jo 4 se 5 foot tak ho ache lagte hai jisse sabko park me walk karne bacho ko khelne or use karne me aasani ho

please trees chote chote karva dijiye taki yaha per rehene vale logo ka jeevan safal ho jaye

[Jan 21, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                          New Delhi, Delhi
                          There is an encroachment happening in B-Block J.J.Colony Inderpuri Near B-Block park where an unused area was constructed by MCD few years back as a Chaupal replacing the 2 Public Toilets. But now, some notorious people are trying to take it over. Earlier they started with Putting some plants and later installed a gate making it look like an authorized and occupied plot. Others cannot use it. They have started using it for their personal use and do not allow others to use it. The area is around 500 gaj including both Chaupals. Not just this, these people have also occupied the footpath outside the park and have constructed rooms and have given them on rent. All this is happening openly without anyone's intervention. They are also trying to occupy some other space around the park.

If nothing will be done soon they will construct the rooms/building.

Please take immediate action.

J
                            Gurgaon, Haryana
                            A group a street dogs in K Block Chittaranjan Park have been creating a nuisance for residents. They are attacking people as they are walking around on the streets.

Gurgaon, Haryana
                              A stray dog in my locality has disturbed all the people in the area . It keeps on barking throughout the night and also it has bitten many small childen and adults too please take necessary steps soon
                              my contact no -[protected]

U
                                Jan 20, 2021
                                Hi Sir,

I am Usha Choudhry. I live in Kucha Tara Chand, daryaganj Delhi. It is very untidy. Street are not cleaning on regular basis. Bins are full of garbage. Kindly do something. It's just like hell. It's very difficult to stay here. Please help us.

Usha Choudhry
                                [protected]@gmail.com

[Jan 20, 2021] Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.