Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Delhi?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Website

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Head Office Address

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Phone Numbers

Municipal Corporation of Delhi reviews & complaints(11698)

I am complaining about the manholes that are not cleaned in our street for the past few months. The department of MCD should send the team to clean the manholes in our area. We are facing huge problems over the past few weeks,
Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have many stray dogs in our area, who always bark at people. They even bite people. Recently they tried to do the same with my brother. Most of the people in this area are very irritated and disturbed because of this situation. Please help us to get rid of these dogs!

Respected Sir/Madam
      This letter is to inform you that there is no garbage van coming in our locality from last one week as result the residents are facing issue in the disposal of garbage and hence the residents have to go to far places for disposal of garbage. Kindly provide garbage van in our locality. Kindly resolve the issue the residents will be grateful to u.
      Address: Gali no. 2, Ganesh Park, Rashid Market, Delhi-110051
      Thankyou

Respected Civilian,
        We hope you are fine in this pandemic!

I'm from laxminagar and where I live, there are 3-4 dogs in that street. These dogs keeps barking quite often during day..and in night as well (around 4-5 am) which troubles us sleeping.

There barking sound reverberate in the buildings and that too in morning.

Although we love dogs and offer food to them as well.. being a human, but their barking has become irritating now.

We request you to please take these street dogs with you.

My address: J-18, Street no 4,
        J block, laxminagar
        New delhi- 110092

Sir/madam,

We live in the locality of shakurpur E-block near by CNG back side and have been witnessing the blockage of main seaver of several houses in our block from quite a long time. It has been more than one and half month since we are facing problem due to the blockage in toilet.
          We are continuously complaining to the assigned MCD but the repairing work done by them, not resolving this issue.
          Please take a prompt and necessary action to resolve this issue.

Sir, We live in the locality of South West zone RK Puram sector 1 and have been witnessing the blockage of main seaver of several houses in our block from quite a long time. It has been more than one and half month since we are facing problem due to the blockage in toilet.
            We are continuously complaining to the assigned CPWD but the repairing work done by them, not resolving this issue.
            Please take a prompt and necessary action to resolve this issue.

Sir/Ma'am
              I am a resident of Rajdhani Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi 11034. There are a lot of dogs in my colony and the number is increasing. Some of the dogs keep biting people and it is turning very very unsafe. Everyday atleast one person is being bitten by these dogs. It has become very unsafe for local house helps as they are attacked the most.
              I am aware that dogs cannot be removed from the locality but this situation needs your attention. No one is able to leave their homes without the fear of being bitten. Also not all dogs are sterilised and they keep giving births.
              Kindly resolve the matter at the earliest.

I am writing about the negligence of the Delhi police. My sister who lives at her in-laws house in Delhi, Mandawali Nirman...
                Hello sir/mam my name is Bhupinder Singh
                Ho, no 53/1 neb Sarai New Delhi south Delhi 110068
                Meri complaint...
                +1 videos
                Please have the garbage pile removed from near the house address F2 761 sangam vihar new delhi 110080.

The...

Actually in my area, Gali no. 6 opposite to pillar no. 56,
                the area is very dirty, people throw garbage on road and it is difficult to even walk on it (the situation is worse). Sanitation is really very important and I request the concerned authority to look over it .
                I want that they should send the street sweeper even once in 2 days would be enough all I want is cleanliness in my area.
                if it is not fulfilled I am bound to complain about this to a higher authority.
                Thank you.

I would like to bring your attention towards illegal kabadi which has stresses our whole street for so long. They are running in open roof without any safety measures. They burn plastic, wire and other stuff in the street. They jam whole stree by keeping all plastic kattas outside for sale. It's family living next to my home they got extremely violent and picked very dangerous weapon when we raised voice.

They also have more than 10 roosters. They start crowing very early in the morning and keep doing that during the whole day. It is not only about crowing but their waster in front of our gate and smell.

We have raised objections multiple times but their owner did not take any action in result they start abusing. People on my street have been facing this problem for so long.

Please it is our humble request to take strict action so we can live at our place happily.

Dear Sir, I am residing at Block C sector 8 Dwarka nd I have found that Street cleanning is not done here and one day i found one street cleaner and asked him that why he is not coming daily to clean the streets, he told me that " madam jab jis gali ka order milta hai waha safai karne chala jata hoon". the MCD incharge is Yash Pal Ayra. One more thing i came to know that my opposite street is cleaned everyday ... and its because a party member stays there. The garbage Van is also not coming daily to collect the garbage. In a week it keeps on leave for approx 4 days. and only three days it comes to collect the garbage. Each and every person is frustrated but no one is coming in front to make the complain. Kindly take appropriate action to make our delhi clean and green. Regards,
                    Nidhi

To
                      The horticulture department,
                      Municipal corporation of north delhi, new delhi
                      Subject: pruning of tree

I, Rajender Kumar Rathor residing at 1377, ground floor, type-2, Delhi Administration, New Delhi – 110007 would like to attract your attention that the tree back of my house has got old & its branches are bending into my house which may lead to probable damage to my property & people on the street. It is very dangerous as it can fell down and likely to cause injury.

I shall be grateful if you kindly look at the above problem and sort out the same to direct your concerned horticulture department for cutting / pruning the tree.
                      there are two trees due to which there is no sunlight at all and in these high winter temperature it is becoming very difficult to live. I am patient of deficiency of VITAMIN D.
                      I request you to help me by trimming these trees.

Dir sir / mam,

I would like to complaint regarding the worst condition in my street because of overflow of...
                        I am a resident of Hastsal Road, Uttam Nagar New Delhi-110059, I have a request regarding taking care of the stray cows, I...

There are many street dogs in our society. They are very harmful and dangerous for people living here including children and older ones. Please send someone to catch them.

Hello

This is regarding the unauthorised store in parking area and groundwater motor which is created by one...

Hi team,
                          There are so many aggressive and dangerous street dogs in westend green rangpuri, mahipalpur 110037. Due to which people are unable to jog, run or even walk. They have bitten some people and kids also.
                          Kindly relocate them somewhere else so that people can safely live there.

Dear Sir
                            I am resident of 285-E, Pocket-c, Mayur Vihar phase-2, Delhi 110091. There is a pack of 5 to 6 stray dogs who chase various people and cars on the street. They become very aggressive and many have become a big problem of lots of people using the street. They chase almost everybody who uses the street. Only today, i was bitten by one dog. These stray dogs run after almost everybody who uses the street and many residents have been bitten by them., Request you please look into this problem on priority and resolve the issue at the earliest.