Municipal Corporation of Delhi Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 29, 2022

File a complaint to Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Having problems with Municipal Corporation of Delhi?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Municipal Corporation of Delhi

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Website

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Head Office Address

Dr. S.P.M. Civic Centre, Minto Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Municipal Corporation of Delhi Phone Numbers

Municipal Corporation of Delhi reviews & complaints(12273)

Up23at2498 money deduct but not credit RFID tag plzz refund screenshot add this transaction
Municipal Corporation of Delhi customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is a factory owner named Neyaz, who is running 15 saving machines, we are facing a lot of trouble due to the smoke coming out, this smoke is very harmful for our health and this machine is running in the neighborhood. Used to be I have complained about it 10 times in MCD but MCD officers come and go, they do not stop their machines
    Apart from this, he is also building an unauthorized house on his roof to run more machines.

This is to bring to your urgent notice that illegal construction is carried out on roof top of 37 Arjun Nagar near safdarjung enclave New Delhi, they're using other residents water tanks for the same without intimation.

Kindly take immediate action .

The park maintained by mcd opposite to our house the lights in that park are not functioning properly . the park is front off Rajdhani Model School Nehru Vihar E&D block, Nheru vihar Delhi 110054 . kindly take the necessary action thnks.

Too much garbage in the area street and give bad smell.

Hello, i am ayush kumar. in my locality stray dog issue is very serious issue. in sant nagar burari at gambhir computers there is one person seems to be watchman offers food to these street dogs. today one of them tried to bite me but merely i escaped. I am a student and go to library which is located above gambhir computers.
            please take the appropriate action and resolve thew issue as sson as possible.

Hello Team,

I am Sunil Kumar residence of N-14 Sharma colony Budh vihar phase 2. There is 2 vacant plots in our streets people use to throw garbage in this. Lot of mosquito seen everywhere. MCD van come but did not cleared it.

It is my humble request to please look in to it.

Sunil Kumar

Please send a Dog catcher team to my area (Gali no-4 near crpf water tank sonia vihar delhi-110094.) There were around 4-5 so many dogs in the area who create a lot of disturbance in area. They bite lots of children and passers in the street. The team can also check with neighbours about the problem they are facing because of the Dogs. They didn't allow anyone to pass through the street. They bark and fight a lot creating so much noisy environment. Especially they bark on every child and elder peoples passing through the street.. Its difficult very difficult for the stranger who don't have the information about this to pass from the street. Please rectify this problem for the sake of happiness of people Do Call me for any clarification required. Thanks & Regards Pradeep kumar
                Reporter
                bharat atoz news

Hi mam/sir,

I am.rrsident of C6 vasant kunj.
                  A big tree on road side is having branches and leaves touching my balcony which is causing issues like sun blocking, insects, mosquito. Request you to trim it.

As there are huge number of monkeys in our locality so it is quite difficult for each one o[censored]s to take their steps out of their home children’s are so scared to go out of home so we request you to please consider this.

Thanks and

I am being forced to complaint here since my and others family members can't reside with overflow in Sewer at high frequency (at every week). Can there be solution of 1 more sewer connection to divert traffic being managed by existing overflown sewer or any other solution concerned Authority people consider proper.

Please resolve it at the earliest as we are suffering from this issue from last 4 years and no one is there to consider and resolve this problem.

Rahul
                      Mob. No. [protected]

Dog menance
                        I an resident of

wz 424 Naraina Club Road Opposite Dashmesh Public School
                        NEW DELHI-110028

Many residents have been feeding stray dogs and as a result these street dogs are creating problem for other residents.Also they attack any guest coming to our homes and Attack Many Child whoes cross the road Lonly thus have become a serious issue in this area.

Dogs keep barking aloud whole night causing us sleepless nights.There are around 10-15 dogs in our locality who are creating huge disturbance in our local area.these dogs you can see lying on the roads and they make their victim all the person who pass from them.

These dogs also sit on car bonnets or rooftop of our cars and cause lot of damage.I hereby request you to send dog catcher squad so that the people in this area can get rid of the above mentioned problem.

Thanks and Regards
                        Deepak Kumar
                        PH [protected]

Dear sir, we are Jivodaya hospital situated in North west district of Delhi, Ashok vihar phase 1, Next to our hospital there is a park and the tree branches are extending inside our premise which is causing lots of problem to my patients. I therefore request you to please take notice and kindly allocate the concerned person for trimming of trees
                          Alen Kunjumon
                          Public Relation Officer
                          Jivodaya Hospital
                          Ashok Vihar, Phase 1

That complaint is a about dharmapark kakrola new delhi 110078 near GBM public school.
                            During chat Puja they have stored water but now it is stuck and converted in area for mosquito nest. Attached is the images of issue.
                            Delhi is already facing dangi issue and u can see attached images huge qty of mosquito surrounding complete area. Plz help to clean that place
                            +1 videos

There is no cleaning of drainage.its been one year since i shifted here and not even a single time i have seen someone here to clean it.this is very wrong.there is so much of logging .earlier where i used to live on monthly basis people used to come and clean.look after this matter seriously;

I am a resident of Pandit Park, Krishna Nagar Delhi-110051 area.
                                Here around 10-20 road cows are held in a house and are made free to roam around from noon to night. It not only makes are street a cow dung and full of smell, it is also making our area unhealthy to live in.
                                I would request someone to look into this as this is a serious concern for the people living here.

Dear SIr,
                                  Without prejudice to my legal rights, I want to make complaint against non sweeping in my area despite repeated requests. I even complaint to area supervisor but to no effect. At one hand our respected PM promoting Clean India and on other these few officials are not doing their duty. Urgent action needed.

Due to leakage o[censored]pper floor in my floor got leakage and passing current in wires .They are not corporate with us .They denied to repair and demanding money from us .They tried to torture and do dispute with us .Tried to defamation and insult to me .I am senior citizen women living alone with my special child son who are living in fear and danger .No one helping to us .please help .They want mental and physical harm to me and my son .I filed complaint in police too but they neglected.

My Name is Mohd Irfan. I am a resident of B-104, B-Block, New Seelampur, Delhi - 110053

Would like to draw your kind attention to the pathetic condition of our locality ( B-BLock, New Seelampur ) - Constituency 65 & Ward No: 42.

It's been quite a few complaints to local authorities at MCD & Delhi Jal Board regarding the pathetic condition of the drains & sewers in our area. All are jammed...

Recently the Gali infront of our house has been re-constructed. However, proper slope is not given during construction work therefore, the water gets does not flow into the drainage and it lays infront of our house which is becoming a breeding place for mosquitoes and other small insects.

Moreover our neighbour in front, daily pour too much water and major portion gets accumulated in front of our house.

Request your action to resolve this issue.

Our address is A-37/A, Bhagwati garden, Gali No.4, A-Block, near Dwarka Mod Metro Station, P.O. Uttam Nagar, New Delhi 110059

Thanks and regards