MCH — Stray dogs increase

Andhra Pradesh, India
 Mohammed Hussain Shariff
Sir ,
I am resident of Hakeemabad Colony , Chintalkunta , L.b nagar , Hyderabad. I would like to bring to notice of MCH that there is increase in number of stray dogs in our locality. As it is residential place, from children to old people , it is creating a problem. Now a days , dog bites have increased a lot and spreading of disease is quite threatening . Before it becomes an incident to us I would like to request you to bring notice to MCH , so that they can provide a dog catchers team to catch stray dogs in our locality. Hoping and requesting that this problem will be solved as soon as it is possible.

Yours sincerely
Md.Hussain Shariff
( resident of Hakeemabad Colony)

Comments

MCH — dogs

iam residence of Hydershakote shantinagar colony near langerhouse...in our area no.of dogs have been increased and injuring childrens and people..Most of people are suffering with diseases and feared to walk in roads in nights as they are biting ..Plase take itas serious and resolve this..

Than you
Being resident of Hakeemabad Colony, Chintalkunta, L.b nagar, Hyderabad. I would like to bring to notice of MCH that there is increase in number of stray dogs in our locality. As it is residential place, from children to old people, it is creating a problem. Now a days, dog bites have increased a lot and spreading of disease is quite threatening . Before it becomes an incident to us I would like to request you to bring notice to MCH, so that they can provide a dog catchers team to catch stray dogs in our locality. Hoping and requesting that this problem will be solved as soon as it is possible.

Yours sincerely
Md.Hussain Shariff
( resident of Hakeemabad Colony)

MCH - Stray dogs increase