[Resolved]  Mobile Drawsignlive.com — I got 500, 000.00$ money in mobiledraw @live.com and said to claim money

I got 500, 000.00$ money in mobiledraw @live.com and said to claim money from dr. Steve mark, but i cannot contact him
May 22, 2014
dineah rajpoot's response
mere pas msg aaya he
Complaint comments

Comments

i got sms from intelmobiledraw2010 that u have won 250000 pounds.pls confirm it is true or not and they told us to contact on [protected]@live.com for further details.pls confirm how to claim the amount of prize?
pls confirm the msg received on my mobile no
I am rakesh kumar. I recive your messege gunniess intel drawn promo winning no-#4
How I get my winning prize. my mobile no-[protected]
plese reply my mobile now.
Respected Sir, I am the winner of the Microsoft Mobile Draw but i don't know how to claimed the prizes so please help me . Address;Prem Kishan Debbarma Village;Mathi Chara Para.P.O- Rajnagar, P.S- Champahour, Khowai[w]Tripura. mob-[protected]
i got message from this site that i got 500, 000 pounds in 2010southafrica worldcup intel mobile draw award, to claim this prize u ask to send our details to this site.
so, this is my details
contact no:[protected]
3-102, kondamitta street,
srikalahasti-517644.
if i realy win the prize please contact on my mobile number or use my postal address to contact with me.
he dis is manan my no. [protected] i wana claim 4 d sms dat read i ve won a prize of 500000 pounds i wana claim for d prize money.
I had won a prize of 500, 000.00 pounds through mobile draw . plz snd my prize as soon as u cn. I 'll b vri thnkful 2 u 4 This kind favour .
Thanking u.
Manish Kumar Jha
E-439, Hari nagar Part-II
Jait Pur, Badarpur,
New Delhi-110044
Respected Sir,
I had won a prize of 250, 000.00 pounds in 2010 southaafrica worldcup intelmobile draw, winning number 3.and my mobile no [protected] plz snd my prize as soon as u cn. I 'll b vri thnkful 2 u 4 dis kind favour .
Thanking u.

nikolgam road,
ahmedabad,
gujrat,
(INDIA).
i had received a msg and won 250000 in 2010(shell)int'l mobile draw, pls send my prize money l
mob.no [protected]
To
Cyber crime Sub: Lottary scam I loss Rs 2, 03, 500/-
Hyderabad
C.C. TO
CYBER CRIME NEW DELHI

Respected Sir
My name is G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA I got message given below:
Lottary scam WON 500, 000.00 GBP His name is Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone he was collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- from me.
I was deposited to 4 various persons
1.Zamchinghao haokip Rs 15, 800/ HDFC BANK ON14.12.09
A/C NO: [protected].
2.J NINOSHEN Rs 37, 700/- SBI BANK ON15.12.09
3.SHIMREISHANG AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
TAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
FUTHER HE IS ASKING 2, 20, 000/- For CLEARENCE FROM RBI IMMDENTLY DEPOSITING TO YOUR ACCOUNTS HE IS TELLING. KINDLY TRACEOUT THIS CEL NUMBER AND BANK ACCOUNTS CATCH THEM SIR I ALREADY SUMITED TO COMPLINT TO 3 TOWN POLICE STATION IN KAKINADA THIS MESSAGE FOR WARD TO CYBER CRIME N.DELHI .HE WAS NOW New DELHI. I will submit all details to you sir by e mail, or by courier. Kindly give me your e mail all relevent documents i will send to you sir. I don't know sir how to proceed by lottary scam i was very much suffered. Please help me sir. any thing mistakes please sorry sir Kindly help me sir please recover my money. Total paid 2, 03, 500/- now he is asking for deposit Rs2, 20, 000/- for immdently trasfer your amount to your accounts Rs 3, 75, 00, 000 Since he calling to my cel and he sent lot of e mails. Kindly take immdently action sir.
Thanking you sir
G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA Cel: [protected]
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari Street
Kakinada – 533 001 A.P E.G.DT. INDIA
e mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
NOW HE WAS IN NEW DELHI : Dr.Pedro williams Cel: [protected] using Voda phone his he collected Rs 2, 03, 500/- I deposited .
His e mail : [protected]@live.com
Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
Further he is asking for deposition below persons PAYBLE AT NEW DELHI Rs 2, 20, 000/- they want to deposit but I am not paid.
1. AS. KAHORNGAM

A/C NO: [protected].
2.J NINOSHEN Rs 37, 700/- SBI BANK ON15.12.09
3.SHIMREISHANG AS Rs:75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
4. A. NGAYISA Rs: 75, 000/- SBI BANK ON16.12.09
TAL Rs: 2, 03, 500/- I PAID.
Thanking you sir
G.V.V.SATYANARAYANA Cel: [protected]
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari Street
Kakinada – 533 001 A.P E.G.DT. INDIA
e mail : [protected]@yahoo.com
His e mail : [protected]@live.com
Please traceout cel number and catch him sir.
1. AS. KAHORNGAM
G.V.V.SATYANARAYNA
19-7-15, Mantri Pragadavari street
Kakinada – 533001 A.P, E.G.DT INDIA
Cel: [protected]
hi sir this is kumar.my mobile num is [protected].i got one message ..it is congrats your mobile number has won 500000usd in the ongoing shell new year intl mobile draw, for claims contact DR GEORGE VIA. thats why i am interact with u.plz send reply.i need to claim my money .if it is true call my mobile num.[protected].thank you
congrata you have 2500000 pounds ln 2010 guinness intl mobile draw promo
winning, no #4
claim your prize
contact dr. eric
is this true or false please contact me on this no. [protected]
please do fast
Pls solve this problem read dis mail
Foreign Remittance Department

Tel: [protected]
Fax:[protected]

Attn:Mr.Hemant Sharma,

The remittance of your fund £250, 000.00, to your India bank account:

We acknowledged the receipt of your banking details regarding your transfer of fund to your destination account in India.
We noted accordingly the mail which you sent to us for the transfer of your fund of GBP-250, 000.00 from our bank to your bank in india view the attach copy of the information which you are required to fill and send back to us for your transfer to commence.

The attach copy below is an opening of account form as you will be required to open a non indegene account here in our bank and from there your fund will be transfered to your destination account in your country so open the attachment and fill the form below and send it back to us.
As soon as the information is filled and submitted then we will proceed on the transfer immediately.
You should send the form by e-mail attachment.scan copy
If you have any problem do not fail to contact us immediatley on [protected].

Dr.Abraham S.Mcintyer
Director General Natwest Bank Plc
United Kingdom
is this true i recieved an sms this morning
hi i m parveen.i got it.how can i claim for it.plz contact [protected].i m very bcoz u selected me .i m waiting my prize.Thanx
I GOT A MESSAGE THAT I WON 300.000 POUNDS IN NEW YEAR LG INT'L MOBILE DRAW2010 FOR THIS CONTACT DR PETER, EMAIL ID IS [protected]@GMAIL.COM SO THAT I REQUEST TO DR PETER PLY SEND ME YOUR PHOTOGRAF TO PREY MY GOD FATHER & PLEASE SEND MY PRIZE and CONTACT ME ON MY E - MAIL iD - [protected]@rediffmail.com AND MY CONTACT NO.IS [protected], [protected]

File a Complaint