Mobile Drawsignlive.com

Low speed
Frequently disconnected
Service engineer not responding
Service manager not responding

Customer care people will cut your calls while complaining

Don't go for this. They will give false commitment and collect for 6 months as single payment..
Think and think before you going to subscribe. 5...

I am a resident of C1/1, BHEL AVEMACH Colony, Opp: Layola Degree college, at about 30-40 dogs are roaming in the colony and creating threat to the colony residents. children are not even able to move in the colony for tutions, games etc., Already 2-3 children are bitten during the last 1 month.

We are facing the problem from last 5-6 months and the number of dogs have increased in number. Please resolve the issue. I am even ready to pay any nominal charges as applicable.

Ramesh

I HAVE RECEIVED THE SMS YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS WON GBP250.000 IN THE (SHELL)AWARD PROGRAM TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR. JONES.F, EMAIL; [protected]@live.com

a telefonica company O2 telecoms financial empowerment draws — award of 500000GBP

I have also similarly awarded 500000GBP from 02telecom financial empowerment draws.Now i am in touch with Barister Luda to secure the Afidebit who claims 38640 Indian Rupees. I want to know about the truth behind it.
    sayajirai salunkhe a/p atpadi dist sangli 4lakas pounds win mobail draw for d.v.cindy via 4sept 09
    I had recieved a message from PX-WINNER telling that i have won 500, 000.00pounds in (SHELL) Int'l mobile draw 2009.. I was asked to claim Dr.Philip via E-mail:[protected]@live.com.. Is this true?? how may i claim it..! my mobile number is [protected]
    I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 200, 000 POUNDS.IN2009 02 TELECOMS AWARD. TO CLAIM EMAIL YOUR MOBILE NO. AND NAME TO Dr.BEN ON [protected]@live.com
    They want FRO I Have to pay 520 GBP
    Is it correct or not and I have also submit my PAN CARD and VOTER I CARD.NOW WHAT TO DO .I AM AFRAID WHETHER MY DETAILS WILL ME MISUSED.PLEASE HELP ME OUT !!! AND THEY HAVE ALSO SEND ME A PRIZE WINNING CERTIFICATE.

FOLLOWING ARE THE EMAILS FROM Dr. BEN -

O2 logo Welcome to O2 - Telecoms..A Telefonica company
    CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2009 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS!

Dear Winner,

We acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail with regards to the winning notification as earlier sent to you by O2 Telecoms Communications United Kingdom. The 2009 Prize Award of O2 Telecoms is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Organization.

On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate the Director and other non-governmental organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization.

All participants were selected randomly World Wide, through computer draw system and phone numbers were extracted from over 170, 287 Telecommunications Companies.Three (3) Lucky Phone Numbers, are selected for this prize promotion Monthly, This promotion is part of the financial empowerment pro gramme of O2 Telecoms, in it's struggle to make poverty history.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly preserve your dignity and confidentiality.

However, you are required to provide us with the below required Information for the Facilitation of your Awards Certificate and remittance of your prize money to you.

1. Full name...
    7. Occupation...
    8. My Date of Birth...
    9. Sex...

Prize Won...

Please, Fill in the Phone Number That Won This Award in this Space(... )(The Exact Phone Number, Must be Correct, as O2 Telecoms, shall Verify your Winnings On Our remote computer, before further proceedings of payment of your prize to you.

In case you have further questions as regards to your claims, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or Telephone.

DR.BEN.
    (O2 Telecoms, Claims department

NEXT EMAIL-

O2 logo Welcome to O2 - Telecoms..A Telefonica company
    CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2008 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS!

Dear winner,

There is an Application Letter below this mail and you are required to send a copy to the paying Bank in that format. Please complete and send the application immediately to the Remittance Department of Natwest Bank Plc, by E-mail on [protected]@hotmail.com
    so that they can process it and you redeem your prize money.

Dr .Ben
    (O2 Telecoms, Claims department)
    © Telefónica O2 Europe Plc, a wholly-owned subsidiary.
    Copyright ©[protected] O2-Telecoms Inc. All rights reserved.

THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL FUND UNIT
    NATWEST BANK PLC
    299 CLUB ROAD,
    CHELSEA, LONDON.
    UNITED KINGDOM
    TEL: +44 [protected]
    FAX: +[protected]

APPLICATION FOR THE CLAIM OF FUND

I write to lay claim over my winnings as announced by the O2 Telecoms United Kingdom, Promotions.I was informed that the Fund [£200, 000.00) Two Hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling] was deposited in a temporary account (On O2/[protected]reference, with your Bank by the above mentioned Organization.

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favorably granted by your good office and shall provide you my details for payment to be approved.

EMAIL FROM THE BANK-

UNITED KINGDOM
    TEL: +44 [protected]
    FAX: +[protected]
    E-MAIL: [protected]@hotmail.com

ATTENTION: [ CLAIMANT] WE HAVE NETWORK PROBLEM IN OUR BANK E-MAIL ADDRESS THAT IS WHY WE ARE USING HOTMAIL SERVICE.

RE: FUND RELEASE REQUIREMENTS OF £200, 000.00

WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF YOUR COMPLETED APPLICATION FORM AS WAS SENT IN TO THIS DEPARTMENT. WE ALSO WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT YOUR FILE HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR PAYMENT AND THIS DEPARTMENT IS WILLING TO DO ALL, NECESSARY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE PAID YOUR FULL AND DUE ENTITLEMENT.

TO THIS EFFECT, WE REQUIRE URGENTLY CERTAIN DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU MUST PROVIDE IN ORDER TO MAKE YOUR CLAIM TOTALLY LEGAL, ACCORDING TO THE RELEVANT STATUS;

- PROOF OF WINNING [THE CERTIFICATE OF AWARD ISSUED TO YOU]

- A PROOF OF YOUR IDENTITY [ANY VALID IDENTITY CARD]

- A FUND RELEASE ORDER [F.R.O] FROM THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AUTHORITY.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETE TRANSFER REQUIREMENTS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE MANAGEMENT BOARD OF NAT WEST BANK PLC WILL COMPLETE ALL CLAIM PROCESSES AND REMIT THE TOTAL SUM OF £200, 000.00 [TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS ] IN YOUR CREDIT [ON O2/09-43658]TO YOU.

THESE REQUIREMENTS MUST BE RETURNED TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO AVOID PAYING EXTRA CHARGES THAT MAY BE ASSOCIATED WITH LATE CLAIMS.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING THAT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND IN THIS E-MAIL, YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOUR CLEARANCE OFFICER, [DR. BEN]

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    DR. RON SANDLER
    (CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER)
    =======================================================================

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer.

Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. Nat West Bank Plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data.

No responsibility is accepted by Nat West Bank Plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.
    ========================================================================
    Copyright © 2009 Nat West Bank PLc

EMAIL FROM THE SHELL COMPANY ALONG THIS EMAIL THEY HAVE SEND MY WINNING CERTIFICATE -

O2 logo Welcome to O2 - Telecoms..A Telefonica company
    CLAIMS DEPARTMENT-O2 TELECOMS 2009 FINANCIAL EMPOWERMENT DRAWS!

Dear Winner,

Following the Bank's e-mail to you, I wish to let you know that you are required to provide them with a scanned copy of your Driver's license, International Passport or any valid Identity Card and Awards Certificate, as proof of Identity.You are advice to send it by e-mail attachement not by post.

Attached to this mail is a scanned copy of your Awards Certificate, which you will also send to the bank alongside with your other Identification documents.
    The Bank also requires that you come to the British Financial Services Authority to provide them with a Fund Release Order so that they can release your fund to you.These Documents are required to make your claim Legal and to permit the Bank to release your fund to you as the Beneficiary. If you cannot come to the UK before the expiration of your temporary Account at the Bank to get the Documents, you can contact;

BARR. VICTOR BROWN CHAMBERS
    THE PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY
    #108 STOCPORT ROAD, LONGSIGHT
    MANCHESTER M60 2DB - UK
    E-MAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
    PHONE: +[protected]
    NAME: HON.BARRISTER. V. BROWN

For assistance with the Fund Release Order. Let him know that I directed you to him and do not fail to give him your personal information and contact telephone numbers for easier communication. Also tell him that this is a matter o[censored]rgency.

The bank shall complete all processes on your claims and send your money to you as soon as they receive the complete requirements. You are advised to hasten up the process in order not to pay charges that may be associated with late claim.

Should you have any questions, do not fail to get back to me immediately.

Dr.Ben

MANCHESTER M60 2DB - UK
    EMAIL: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

TEL: +[protected]

Kind Attention: Sir

In receipt of your e-mail in which you have indicated your interest in our legal services. The Fund Release Order is a document required by most Financial Institutions here in UK for the Legalization of Claims.

I shall assist you obtain the Documents from the British Financial Services Authority here in UK as you desire, After receiving your e-mail I also called the Director of British Financial Services Authority [Dr. Pascal Gazi] to let me know the actual amount it will cost me to obtain Fund Release Order for you.

Below are the required fees.

1. Consultation/Legal Service Charge 150 British Pounds
    2. Fund Release Order Oath Fee 270 British Pounds
    3. Legalization/Certification Charge 100 British Pounds
    [protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Total = 520 British Pounds Which is 39, 500 Indian Rupees.

The Oath Fee and Certification Charge must be paid to the Commissioner for Oaths before the Fund Release Order can be issued out to me on your behalf while the Consultation fee is the cost of my service to you.

I have attached a copy of the Application form to this e-mail and you are required to complete and return it to me so that I can get you the Requirements [Fund Release Order]..

All payment must be made;

- Through our Correspondent Account Name in your country (India).

As soon as I receive this payment, I will proceed directly to the British Financial Services Authority and secure the requirement for you immediately without further delay.

Yours in service,
    Hon.Barr. Victor Brown
    (Principal Attorney) (Esq.)
    Accredited Specialist Family Lawyer
    Barrister and Solicitor (Australia, 1984)
    Solicitor (England and Wales, 1992)

Mrs. Lin Y. Long (Secretory)
    Our Areas of Practice

* Taxation
    * International Trust
    * Intellectual Property
    * European Union law

The Victor Law Chambers is an international clientele law firm located in Manchester England. Guided by ethics and values, the Law Chambers Victor offers:-

* professionalism
    The team is equipped with highly qualified professionally and academically lawyers. We aim to serve with skill and high professional standards and offer to each and every client professional, effective and decisive legal services and advice.

* Confidentiality
    We provide our services and handle our clients affairs with absolute confidentiality and discretion. The aim is to build a long-term relationship with our clients based on trust values, openness and integrity

* dedication to our clients
    The Law firm is totally committed to serving our clients best interests. By being proactive we anticipate our client’s needs and provide solutions that are timely, clear and pragmatic. We deal with our clients' business and individual needs with the utmost personal care.

* Independent and specialized legal advice
    the emphasis is on our clients. The Law firm’s independence allows us to provide to our clients candid and unbiased legal advice for their best interest and protection. With acknowledged expertise and specialization in specific legal fields, we seek to consider every challenge and provide ingenious solutions to our clients needs.

*updated legal knowledge
    Committed in service to clients the Law firm combines the knowledge accrued from years of experience with the fresh knowledge of recently graduated lawyers of outstanding academic qualifications. The Law firm has extensive awareness of current legislative changes and harmonization processes in light o[censored]nited Kingdom accession to the European Union and offers updated legal advice and services.

* Awareness of current affairs
    Companies and individuals seeking to minimize their tax burden can benefit from the unique tax planning opportunities. Hence, our Law firm offers the latest and most up to date legal advice on various European Tax regimes and keeps a close eye on the proposal for the harmonized EU Tax Regime.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT FROM THIS CASE AND I AM AFRAID WHETHER MY DETAILS WILL ME MISUSED. I REQUEST YOU TO TAKE THE NECESSARY ACTIONS.PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS ISSUE

THANKING YOU,
    6. Marital Status sinlge
    7. Occupation student
    8. My Date of Birth12/11/1988
    9. Sex male
    i also received a message. So, how can i get it pl. tell me
    I have received a sms on my mobile that i have won 3500 dollar in the uk mobile draws, august, 2009 and to claim my prize i need to contact mr brown walter.

HOW FAR IT IS GENUINE, PLEASE HELP
    i had received ameesage that ihave won $700000 from [protected]@hotmail.com & futhur ihave paid them the clearence charges of rs 25000
    I have received a sms on my mobile that i have won 500000 rupes in the uk mobile draws, sep 2009 and to claim my prize mobile no [protected]

HOW FAR IT IS GENUINE, PLEASE HELP
    1. Full name ANKALA NAVEEN KUMAR
    2. Country INDIA
    3. Contact Address---ANDHRA PRADESH, WARANGAL, NARSAMPET, H-N: 8-65
    4. Sex MALE
    Even i got the same message from shell this is really frad to public
    i from mobile no.[protected]
    received a sms stating tht i've won 450, 000 GB pounds in a draw
    so cud i get ur response regardimg this
    I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 500, 000 POUNDS.FROM THE INT"L MOBILE AWARD. IF IT IS TRUE CAL ME ON [protected] {IQBAL}
    I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 1 million POUNDS.FROM THE TM-DRWS02 IF IT IS TRUE CAL ME ON [protected]

1. Full name...masroor alam khan
    2. Country... india
    3. Contact Address...old purulia road, rd no 19 hno 12 zakir nagar(west)mango jamshedpur, jharkhand
    4. Telephone Number... 98351078
    7. Sex...male

plz provide me the details...
    1. Full name...Dipesh Mahendrabhai Patel
    2. Country... india
    3. Contact Address...6/b Nishith Society, B/h C.P.College, Bhalaj Road, Anand -388001
    4. Telephone Number... +[protected]
    7. Sex...male
    1-FULL NAME-ABHISHEK PREM CHANDRA PANDEY
    2-COUNTRY-INDIA
    3-CONTACT ADDRESS-VILLAGE-BHAGATUA, POST-AMAULI, POLISE STATION- CHAUBEYPUR, DIST VARANASI, UTTAR PRADESH INDIA, POSTAL CODE- 221104
    4-TELEPHONE NUMBER- [protected], [protected], [protected]
    5-OCCUPATION- STUDENT
    6-DATE OF BIRTH - 26 SEPTEMBER 1993
    7-SEX- MALE
    i too recieved the same msg stating dat i too got 2, 50, 000/- ... i dont know how far it s genuine... its really wrong on part of some one who is sending these msgs to create unnecessary hopes in the people..
    on[protected] i recieved a message stating that my mobile number has won 250000GBP in Euro Premier mobile draw 2009 in UK and to claim it i was asked to contact sir Edward Email [protected]@live.com, [protected], is this message true? if so, what should i do next please help me...
    hello sir, i have recieved 1 msg dat is u r won a 5, 00, 000.wats dat means.repiy fast
    I have received a message dated 2/10/09 that my mobile no has won 850, 000GBP .my mobile no is [protected] pls inform how to claim the money
    I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 250, 000 GB POUNDS.2009 Coca-Cola U.K World Wide Mobile IN 2009, TO CLAIM EMAIL YOUR MOBILE NO. [protected] Prize Administrator Mr. Barry Hunter

Is it correct or not and I have also submit my Indian Driveing Liance, in ID proff. My E.Mail : [protected]@rediffmail.com. P Reply me

AMIT DUTTA
    hello sir, i got a message saying i have won 250000 pounds in mobil draws . i have to contact mike via email [protected]@live.com ... [pss let me wats is it...and plsss inform me wats it is..)
    I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 250, 000.00 .GB Pounds.IN2009 Shell Petroleum Development Company of England TO CLAIM EMAIL YOUR MOBILE NO. AND NAME TO Nation Wide Bank Plc UK by E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
    They Aslo Said to Cantact Following Person,

I have Submitted My Details Wyth E-mail to me As under

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England

=======================================================
    Shell Center, London, SE1 7NA - United Kingdom Tel: [protected]
    [protected][protected][protected][protected]--
    Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Diplomatic system of payment to your Locality.

However, the 2009 Shell U.K Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

While basking in the euphoria of this achievement, I wish to seize this opportunity to acquaint you with guidelines as you must follow in order to complete your claims. On our part, we have a mandate to see you through. We will work assiduously to realize this mandate as we respect your views, opinions and most importantly protect your Privacy.

You are advised to send with the fund release Application Letter to Nation Wide Bank Plc UK by E-mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
    As soon as your application is received, they shall process and transfer your money to you. This process will not take more than 7 banking days in as much as you follow the procedure as directed

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: SPDC-081511

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [SPDC081511]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my Mobil from Shell Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (250, 000.00 .GB Pounds) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

My Full name...
    My Address...
    My Country...
    My Mobile Telephone #...
    My E-mail address...
    My Date of birth/Sex:...
    Marital Status...
    Occupation...

IMPORTANT NOTICE...THE WINNING PRIZE CANNOT BE DEDUCT ANY THING NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR BIG IT MAY BE. THE SAID AMOUNT MUST BE GIVING TO THE SAID WINNER COMPLETELY. DO NOT AT ANY COST DEDUCT ANY THING AS EXPNESES FROM THE PRIZE YOU ARE WARM.

Receiver Name...Address...
    Postal Code...City...
    State/Province...Country...

I wish as the beneficiary, to claim and instruct that the above mentioned fund be handed over to me at the earliest through my appointed mode of payment. I hope my application will be favourably granted by your good office.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

We are still processing your certificate of award and it shall be sent to you when we are done. Do not hesitate to get in touch with me if you have any difficulties in understanding the process as I will always be here to help you.

DR. LAHM PEFROS
    Tel: [protected]
    EMAIL; [protected]@hotmail.com

Copyright @[protected] Shell Promo International

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.

Reply Forward Invite SHELL to Gmail

show details Oct 2

To,
    Nation Wide Bank Plc UK

My Full name:- ..Raju Gitaram Gaikwad
    My Address :- Plot No.A/10, Arihant Nagar, Near Sindhi Colony, Aurangabad, Pin Code:-400005
    My Country:- India
    My Mobile Telephone +91 [protected] & +91 [protected]
    My E-mail address:- [protected]@gmail.com
    My Date of birth/Sex17/09/1984 & Male
    Marital Status:- Married
    Occupation:- Service

Receiver Name..:-Raju Gitaram Gaikwad
    Address.:-Plot No.A/10, Arihant Nagar, Near Sindhi Colony, Aurangabad, Pin Code:-400005
    Postal Code.:..Plot No.A/10, Arihant Nagar, Near Sindhi Colony, Aurangabad, Pin Code:-400005
    CityAurangabad
    State/Province.:-Maharashtra
    .Country:-INDIA

Raju Gitaram Gaikwad

- Show quoted text -
    On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 12:16 PM, SHELL PETROLEUM COMPANY OF ENGLAND UNITED KINGDOM <[protected]@hotmail.com> wrote:

Shell Petroleum Development Company of England

Tel: [protected]
    EMAIL; [protected]@hotmail.com

Copyright @[protected] Shell Promo International

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.
    Again They Forwarded there E-mail to me on 5 oct 2009 and ask for money, For knowing the truth i have aspected there terms and condition as under:-

TO
    VARGIN ATLANTIC EXPRESS UK LIMITED
    #45/47ARGONAUT HOUSE, GALLEYMEAD ROAD,
    COLNBROOK, WEST LONDON, SL3 EN,

UNITED KINGDOM,

[protected]@LIVE.COM

TEL: +44-[protected] / [protected]

Attention: MR.RAJU GITARAM GAIKWAD

We acknowledged the receipt of your mail regarding your parcel in our office. This mail is meant to primarily inform you that your details have been forwarded to us from the Divisional Director of Nation Bank plc (DR Mark Wilson).

Vargin Atlantic Express UK Limited is Regulated and Stipulated by the Delivery Service Authority (DSA), we are the delivery institutions that REGULATES all delivery activities for the NATION BANK PLC

Our Courier Service is a registered organization which operates directly with the Delivery International Authority Organization (D.I.A.O) .

Please you are required to read this mail below very carefully and strictly follow the instructions therein.

However, we have gone through your file and we understand that you are the owner of the Consignment Registered by NATION BANK PLC in our office to be delivered to you, We will effect the safe and smooth delivery to you as soon as we receive our payment from you.

(Your Shipment Order number is : CSVATEXP-770UWK).

Delivery Destination: ...
    Name: ...
    HOME ADDRESS: ...
    DATE OF BIRTH:...
    Sex'...
    Phone Number: ...
    Occupation:...

IMPORTANT NOTICE...

PLEASE DO NOT ASK FOR DEDUCTION FOR IT WILL NOT BE GRANTED. DO NOT ASK TO PAY AFTER GETTING YOUR PARCEL, PAYMENT MUST BE MADE FIRST BEFORE DELIVERY WILL COMMENCE. TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

ORDER FROM MANAGEMENT...

You are to make your option from below list for the delivery. the options, together with their associated conditions are stated below: Kindly choose one of the delivery option that you can afford and get back to us immediately to proceed.

OPTION (1) Courier your Parcel to you Via any of this channels listed below:

(24 Hours Delivery)
    Mailing £145 00.00
    Insurance £120 00.00
    Vat (5%) £ 87 00.00
    TOTAL £342 00.00
    TOTAL IN INDIA RUPEES(26900)

(48 Hours Delivery)
    Mailing &n bsp £120 00.00
    Insurance £ 63 00.00
    Vat (5%) £ 55 00.00
    TOTAL £238 00.00

TOTAL INDIAN RUPEES (18985)

(72 Hours Delivery)
    Mailing £.100 00.00
    Insurance £ 55 00.00
    Vat (5%) £.67 00.00
    TOTAL £212 00.00

TOTAL INDIAN RUPEES (16990..)

Option 2: DIPLOMATIC SYSTEM 24 HRS DELIVERY.

(24:HRS DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SYSTEM)
    Mailing &n bsp £226 00.00
    Insurance £ 200 00.00
    Vat (5%) £ 46 00.00
    TOTAL £472 00.00

TOTAL INDIAN RUPEES (36985...)

You are required to inform us about the option you can afford. You can send the Money to us Via any of this means:

(1) *Western Union Money Transfer/Money Gram Transfer

(2) *Bank Wire/Telegraphic Transfer [This takes time]

(3) *You can deposit the fee our correspondent account in your (country India)

Further details on payment will be Provided to you by our treasurer on confirmation of your mode of payment.

MODE OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY:

As soon as we receive the fee today your Parcel will include in the out going delivery of tomorrow.

Waiting to hear from you urgently.

Yours In Service
    Dr. Brandon Hollands Benjamin,
    [Delivery Director VATEXPRESS UK LIMITED

REGARDS,
    DR. BRADON HOLLANDS BENJAMIN
    FOREIGN DELIVERY DEPARTMENT

Open 7 days-24 hrs-365days a year

[protected][protected][protected][protected]
    Add other email accounts to Hotmail in 3 easy steps. Find out how.

Reply Forward Invite NATIONWIDE to Gmail

Show original
    Message text garbled?
    Raju Gaikwad to NATIONWIDE
    show details 8:10 pm

(Your Shipment Order number is : CSVATEXP-770UWK).

My Full name:- ..Raju Gitaram Gaikwad
    Delivery Destination And Address:-
    Plot No.A/10, Arihant Nagar, Near Sindhi Colony, Aurangabad, Pin Code:-400005 My Country:- India
    My Mobile Telephone +91 [protected] & +91 [protected]
    My E-mail address:- [protected]@gmail.com
    My Date of birth/Sex17/09/1984 & Male
    Marital Status:- Married
    Occupation:- Service
    I will deposit money to your correspondent account in india
    Forwarded for nessecary action and Releasing my winning prize of 250, 000.00 .GB Pounds to me as soon as possible
    Thanking You

WHEATHER I CAN PROCEED, IF YOU HELP ME TO STOP SUCH CYBER CRIME A AM READY TO WORK WITH YOU, PLEASE HELP ME

THANKING YOU,
    Raju
    sir, I got a messege on 3rd october.here was writte that your mobile number has won 250, 000 gbp prize in euro premier mobile draw 2009 UK, to claim contack sir edward. sir my moblie number is [protected] so please tell me how can i claim my reward
    This is totally fraud.

This is a racket well organised and run by Nigerians.

Since others countries have banned SPAM lottery message, they are targeting India and Bangladesh now.

For God shake do not send a single money. If they are so honest, why don't they deduct it from your prize money. Its all false. Even TATA mobile has warned its customers to not to fall in pray of such smes.

Its hard earned money, do not give it to rusbbish nigerians.

I received a message on my mobile regarding the Prize from Coca- Cola.

The contents of the mail sent to me is as below:

We acknowledge the receipt of your mail with regard to the winning notification as earlier sent to your Mobile Phone. The 2009 Coca Cola Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the chequered history of this Corporation. You have been Awarded US$500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only)

All participants were selected randomly from World Mobile Telephone Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment programme of the Coca cola Company (CCC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in Nigeria with Wema Bank Plc as a sealed Bulk Deposit in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your Fund release. You can will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] to your Account in your Locality .

Please let me know whether it is genuine or not???
    If my dishtv vc no. is [protected], email the next renewal date and SMS to [protected].

fraud — MOBILE [email protected] - MISLEADING THE PERSON

Hi Sir,

Please be informed i also got same message from ORANGE
    Dear Winner,

We are in receipt of your e-mail and wish to thank you for your Co-operation. Your fund is deposited with our Affiliate Bank here in U.K in a temporary Account and shall be sent to you on the Approval of your payment. You will receive this fund by Telegraphic Transfer [Bank Wire] from the bank were your fund has been deposited.

However, the 2009 Orange Telecoms Mobile Award is no doubt, a momentous achievement in the history of this Corporation. On behalf of the entire staff of the Organization, I wish to congratulate all non-Governmental Organizations who have in no little way contributed immensely towards the success of this draw as well as taking concrete steps towards it's actualization. All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Mobile Directories. This promotion is part of the financial empowerment program of the Orange Telecoms Development Company (OTDC) in it's struggle to alleviate poverty.

You are advised to complete the below form and send with the fund release Application Letter to Natwest-Bank Plc by e-mail on:remittance.[protected]@live.com so that they can process it and release your fund to you.

Full name.......................................
    Marital Status.................................
    Occupation.....................................

Payment Option:

1: Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer

For option 1. [Bank Telegraphic Wire Transfer], Provide your Banking details below; .......................................... .......................................... .......................................... .......................................... .......................................... ..........................................

NOTE: The following Reference Numbers has been assigned to you and you are required to quote it in every mail that you send to us: OTDC-8741.

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
    NATWEST BANK PLC.
    TEL: +[protected]
    FAX NUMBER: +[protected]
    E-MAIL: remittance.[protected]@live.com

APPLICATION FOR FUND RELEASE [OTDC-8741]

I write to apply for the release of my fund with regards to the winning notification that was received on my mobile from Orange Development Company of England. I was made to believe that this sum (GBP 500,000.00) is deposited in a temporary Account in your Bank.

I hereby request that the above mentioned sum be remitted to me at the earliest.

Dr. Brown,
    Tell: [protected]

LAST WINNERS ON ORANGE MOBILE PROMOTION 2002
    I have got a message in my mobile that i have won 3 millions usd in ongoing 2009 heineken
    Is this true?
    I got SMS 16oct for win 1 millions pounds in the 2009 coca-cola mobail draw in UK.claim for prize
    NAME:- Naidu. Ravi
    ADDRESS:- N.Ravi, Door. No. 3-88, Madhura Nagar, Opp to Ramakanth Public School,
    S.Achuthapuram, KAKINADA-533004, East. Godavari.District, Andhra Pradesh,
    INDIA.
    AGE:- 50 yrs
    OCCUPATION:--Prohibition & Excise Constable ( AP GOVERNMENT )
    TELPHONE:- [protected]
    WINNING TELPHONE No. :- [protected]
    Dear all,
    There is no lottery that draws your prize without buying a ticket. Ignore such messages and forget them.
    Never send any money or personal detail.
    no reply back in any case.
    Never fall a prey / victim to these type of ads in future. They are just trying to get your personal details and with that try to cheat / defraud / impersonate / you people.

I have the experiences of very many victims of these kind since 1986 onwards. Very many have sent money to these frauds for paper work, document preparation, down payment of tax, etc.

Just forget about these types of ads, emails or faxes to be always on the safe side of not loosing mponey with the hope of getting jacpots.
    The usual types of frauds like the above are the following:

1) UK Lotteries
    2) Shell Lotteries
    3) Email addresses Lotteries
    4) Nigierian / African Scams
    5) Unclaimed money from Banks
    6) Back Kicks from Oil / Arms / Fertilizers etc.etc.
    ETC. ETC. ETC.

So never attend to these types of things which are only scams for cheating the public in general !!!
    my mobial no.[protected]
    i am win $1million
    PLZ TELL ME MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS?
    i have recieved a msg on my mobile [protected].Rs.2, 50000.00 i want to know that how can i recieve my prize rply me fast.

Name-Ashish Bhardwaj.
    Address-Nawabpura, Near Gokul Das Building.Moradabad(U.P.), India Postal Code-244001
    Sex-Male
    occupation-student
    Date of Birth[protected]
    sex male
    hii, ...i m tarun ...ma mobile no. has won $1 million USD...[protected]
    i have received exactly the same message..i have send my details also.
    but i have received from royal bank of scotland.
    kindly tell me whether my documents will be misused or not.
    i request you to take necessary actions.
    thanking you
    arpit singh
    my papa has won 700000 from your lottery
    my papa has won 700000 from your lottery scheme
    sir I have recieved an sms LM-IDGLOBAL that i have won a coca-cola contest of some 200 million IS THIS TRUE OR PLEASE INFORM ME ABOUT THIS if true how to claim it
    dont believe all such scrap...its all eyewash coz even i recieved such a mail and told me to transfer 8000rs to some account of SBI in the name of leela...and when i asked one of d customs officer he jst told tat they r tryin to fool so be careful...and it should pass through government verification and then a notice will be sent to ur address...so my advice is until and unless u recieve the notice dont pay or transfer any amount...
    Received same mail towards winning amount, Guide me in this regards.
    Hai sir i got the messsage from u that '" Congrats! your mobile number has won 500, 000GBP in microsoft mobile draw. To claim ur prize contact DR.JERRY.E VIA EMAIL: [protected]@live.com. pls tell me is it real r not. my num is [protected]
    Why are you guys asking the same question again and again .. Your question already answered before that this is a Nigerian Scam ..So Stop asking questions like is it real, how can i claim and all .. If you are still not satisfied pay nigerians youe money and identity proofs and face the consequences rather than asking again and again... Enougn $&~£
    ireceived amessage from[protected].SPARKINC-my mobilehas wonus 1million dollars in2009 coca cola pin(0501)Contact mr white on [protected]@live.com. pl inform whether it is true or false
    1. Full name... Rahul S. Landge
    7. Occupation... Enggeniar.
    8. My Date of Birth... 5th Oct. 1986
    9. Sex... Male

Prize Won... 1 million Pounds
    i also receive this sms send me detail to my number [protected]

I got a message in my mobile from TM-SPDC that I have won GBP 250, 000.00 pounds in 2009 DEMO (SHELL) INTL MOBILE DRAW (November 09) and told me to contact to Dr.John Goodman, E-mail:- [protected]@live .com. Then he asked me to contact with HEATHROW COURIER EXPRESS LTD. LOGISTICS /AIR CARGO>E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.com.Phone no. [protected] and [protected].When we contact with that company, they told me to deposit 15, 200INR to SBI account number:-[protected]. Name:-Kivili Sumi on 31/10/09 . I deposited that amount . The Courier company told me that their senior diplomat Mr.Philip Gore is coming to India and at the airport he contact with us over Mob. No.[protected].Mr.Philip told us to deposit 66000INR on 3/11/09 for Indian custom clearance and 94000INR on 3/11/09 for registration fees then I deposited the same amount to ICICI bank Account no. :[protected].Name:-Adina Zari Faishon and again he told me to deposit 205000INR 0n 4/11/09 for UNITED NATIONS CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE then I deposited this amount in ICICI bank(Adina Zari).Then Philip Gore told me that he is coming to ORISSA to give the parcel. Then again he told us to deposit 75000INR to SBI account(Kivili Sumi) for Air Ticket and other expenditure .I deposited the amount but he did not come to our state ORISSA. Again we contact with Dr.John Goodman.He told us to contact with their main bank ONLINE REMITTANCE NATWEST BANK.He told us to open an account with their bank and deposit 32000INR for account opening and gave the account number :[protected], PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK. Name:-Laltlanthangi .The online bank gave us the contact number:-[protected] and they also try to contact me over my phone number but I did not contactwith them or deposit the last amount.

Sir, now please help and advice further course of action. Sir I paid all my hard earned saving money to receive the prize money.

THANKING YOU.

YOUR’S FAITHFULLY

PRADEEP KUMAR BEHERA

Email:[protected]@yahoo.in.

Country:- India

State :-Orissa
    sir, i have recived msg, on my mobil [protected] won 250, 000uk pounds.i want to know how to claim the prize?
    HI...
    i had received 1 msg on my cell abt mobile draw so pls tell me how to claim my prize money.my contact no is [protected], [protected].

thnk u!!!
    i got a message from u r company that i won the prizw money in (SHELL) mobile draw is it true please conform sir
    COUNTRY:INDIA
    H.NO:3-11-279, COLONY:SRISHANKAR COLONY,
    LB NAGAR, HYDERABAD-500074, A.P, INDIA, PH:[protected]
    navjot sidhu s/o l.r.sidhu h.no-90, chandan holla new delhi-110074 india

sub;-won $ 1m us doller is 2009/2010 in microsoft mobile draw

i won the contest with the massege on my mobile [protected].$ 1m us dollar is 2009/2010 in microsoft mobile draw i elljille.for this contest so please give me the cheque for send me the $ 1m us doller.i am very geart full to you for send the money and cheque $ 1m us doller.

thanking you,

india
    mob-[protected]
    1. Full name...Mr.M.adinarayana
    2. Country... india
    3. Contact Address...Radhabhawan Mallesuuaram, (Bantumilli mandle), Krishna distict, A.P.
    4.Telephone Number... +91-[protected]
    7. Sex...Male
    1-FULL NAME-PRADEEP KUMAR
    2-COUNTRY-INDIA
    3-CONTACT ADDRESS-PANI KI TANKI NO 2 CHUNNI GANJ KANPUR UTTAR PRADESH INDIA, POSTAL CODE-208001
    4-TELEPHONE NUMBER- [protected]
    5-OCCUPATION- STUDENT
    6-DATE OF BIRTH - 29 AUGUST-1986
    7-SEX- MALE
    They r all cheats and ras;;;;;;. its all lie thats it
    i have also got the same sms that your mobile is luky wiiner of 5000000gbp euromillions toclaim prize contact brown tel[protected] is it true
    with due respect i also got an sms from [protected]@LIVE.CO.UK with tel no. +[protected] on 14th jan 2010 and there was a description with regard that i had won prize of 500, 000 dollars.
    so if its true, then please send me the check as soon as possible.

name:-mohd javed
    address:-house no.1258, 1st floor, sector 15-B, chandigardh(india)
    contact no. [protected]

thanking you
    hi sir my name shivcharan singh.i have received an sms states like this. you have win 750, 000gbp pounds;in 2009u.uk shell. intl, mobile drow ;sir can'tundstand shell your details and you my details for payment to be approved, andyour drow companey prof of winning(the certificate of award issued to you)your details and informastion to my mobile no.[protected], and my email add.[protected]@yahoo.inand my home add.gram;sulyakedi, post;harswada, distt;khandwa, state;m.p.
    most probably this is impossible toget250, 000 gbpounds' but it-might be game of luck made by god. so first u inform me what i have to do/
    hi sir i won the 500.000 dollars in jan2014.So i want A-Z details and i dont know how can i collect the that prize money.pls inform me thank u sir
    I recived a msg on 30.1.2010 stating that my mobile number has won 750, 000 GBP in 2010 UK INT'MOBILE DRAW TO CLAIM SEND YOUR NAME, AGE TO MR. JAME VIA EMAIL [protected]@live.com
    Full Name: Marinah Tompil
    Country : Malaysia
    Contact Address : Sykt Melayu Kg.Lajau, 87008 W.P Labuan, Malaysia.
    Tel No : [protected]
    Fax No: -
    Marital Status : Married
    Occupation : Housewife
    Date Of Birth: 28 May 1980
    Sex : Female
    Your Mobile Number was among the 120 Lucky winners to benefit from the Mobile promo. Each lucky mobile number is to benefit the Sum {£250, 000.00}Two Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Only, for promoting South Africa - 2010 World Cup, sponsored by Coca-Cola Company, creating awareness and knowing South Africa as the first in africa to host the FIFA World Cup, (South Africa 2010).

kindly tell is it a fake mail or i really won .
    they are asking 10000 courier chrges
    name- govind yadav
    country - india

tel no -[protected]
    fax no. - no

marrital - status single
    address - gandhi nagar madhubani purnea
    state - bihar
    i had also received a message of this type saying that i have won a prize money of 750000 GBP through an international draw n i also paid 18000 as clearance charges n i think i have lost my money.i wont ask anyone to help but just don't bee fooled this type of messages.
    hello sir. my name is anup das.i also received that my e mail i.d won $1, 000.00.i dont know how far its genuine, is it true.let me know .my mail id is das.[protected]@gmail.com
    Ihave also receivedmessages from shell oil company and natwest bank plc. ireceived scanned copies of prize money ie 500000 dollars prize money. to my surprise ireceived amessage from nat west bank plc london that a diplamatic courrior is coming to india to deliver consignment to my door step. he willguide how to get money from bank for that ihave to pay to the courrior750dollars as customs clrarence charges. ihave informed to the bank and also shelloil company about my inability to pay suchhuge amount in view of my financial position. allof asudden ireceived message from bank that in case of nonpay ment they willcansel the prize money. why this middle man affair!IT seems they are collectinginthe name of legal feeand asclearence charges. ihave received scanned copies of prize certificate and identity ofcourrior iam asking aquestion can any body rece ive prize money under the sheath of cofidentiality british laws.they can transfer prizemoney by wiretransfer toany bank in india. after getting all authenticated in formation from prize winner . no transperency - it is totally fraud .if atall any body received prize money with out any charges pl intimte toall
    sir.

I recived a messege in your email address u r won a 5, 00, 000 in ongoing guinness int'l uk to claim prize
    Hallo Mrs, Roxana Peters I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE ON MY MOBILE PHONE THAT I HAVE WON 500, 000 POUNDS.FROM THE INT"L MOBILE AWARD. IF IT IS TRUE CAL ME ON [protected]
    have received a sms on my mobile that i have won 750, 000 UK pounds in the uk INT'mobile draws, march, 2010 and to claim my prize i need to contact mr brown walter.
    sir, i have recived msg, on my mobil [protected]won 250, 000uk pounds.i want to know how to claim the prize?
    received identical in december 2009. Barristor quoted 520 british pounds for thr job. igot messge from one Dr. Benn informing me tnat 200, 000 was won by me, i sent the application and completed fund elease order. a second letter from the lawyer asking me to pay 520 british
    shall i trust dr. ben to pay the lawyers the moneu

Baru abu rao
    sir you send me a message that my mobile no slected
    my mobile no[protected] my name p. ramarao
    thanking u
    ramarao
    It is all fraud don't be a bakra for this, these dirty fellows send S M S stating that you have won a sum of $ or in pounds in amobile draw which is held in westren country and after wards they will ask you to pay sum amount towards exchage charges and processing charges.After paying all those amount these people will vanish. be carefull if any body approaches tell them to recover that processing amount out of your prize money.
    I GOT 750, 000.POUND MONEY IN MOBILEDRAW @HOTMAIL.COM AND SAID TO CLAIM MONEY FROM DR.PEDRO,
    To
    Dr.Alex
    I have received a sms through my mobile number [protected] on 11/08/2010 at 01:31:21 AM that is "YOUR MOBILE NUMBER HAS BEEN AWARDED 500, 000.US DOLLARS IN 2010 SHELL INT"L MOBILE DRAW UK FOR MORE DETAILS, CONTACT DR ALEX VIA EMAIL:[protected]@live.com"

If it is true, kindly contact me through my details given below.

1.Full Name- SABITA ROY
    2.Country- INDIA
    3.Contact Address- 114/36, PURBACHAL MAIN ROAD, POST OFFICE-HALTU, KOLKATA-700078
    4.Telephone Number- [protected]
    5.Fax Number- NO
    6.Marital Status- MARRIED
    7.Occupation- HOUSE WIFE
    8.My Date of Birth- 02/06/1958
    9.Sex- FEMALE

Kindly contact as above stated information as I get the prize value.

Thanking you,
    Yours faithfully,
    Sabita Roy
    MOBILE [protected]@LIVE.COM Complaints - MISLEADING THE PERSON

This is a cheater company. Indian peoples be alert . I am one of the victim of them. The main aim of this company is to squise your money by hook and crook by charm of lottery amount.
    Be careful at all. No body can help you. British Council also does not help you in this regard. You help himself always by making careful step. Don't send any amount to them. Must be care and alert.

yours,

M. S. JHA
    KOLKATA
    Mobil No. 0 - [protected]
    hello i received a msg that my phone number won 3.000.000 usd from phone number [protected] i want to claim the prize my number[protected]
    I HAVE RECIVED A MESSAGE THAT YOUR MOBILE NO HAS WON YOU GSB250000 IN 2010 COCA COLA INTERNATIONAL DRAW, IN UK. TO RECEIVE PRIZE;EMAIL YOUR NAME/ADDRESS/AGE/MOBILE NO TO:[protected]@live.com
    Hi, I just received a message on my mobile saying I have $2, 000, 000 USD in free lotto mobile promo for claims send email to [protected]@live.com and call[protected]. I know this is a scam but want to warn others if they get the same text on their phone. Hate these people for putting hope in peoples minds that could some how be rich.
    To,
    Dr, Alex
    I received a massage on my mobile saying that my mobile number is selected for $500000 USD for 2011 NEW YEAR SHELL INTL MOBILE DRAW.
    NAME:-KRISHNA KANTA DE
    ADDRRESS:-MIG-1, ROOM NO -861, AMDINAGAR, BHILAI, DURG(C.G)
    MOBILE NO:-[protected]
    DATE OF BIRTH;-25/01/1987
    SEX:-MALE Kindly contact as above stated information as I get the prize value

ple give details of person who received prize amount in india karnataka state.his contact number and address.

please suggest any option without any fee (Airport duties), baecause my conditon is very critical,
    therefore i request u, please send me my prize money.

thanks and oblige

thanks
    malate
    i have not recieved my prize money
    I have a similar case but I am told to call [protected] and the ref is FA... I wonder if they also have my contacts.
    our no.[protected] is received a message that we have won the gbp 1, 000, 000.00 from uk national mobile lottery and i want to claim it. please reply me immediately on my mobile or my e-mail id.
    e-mail id-pankhuri.[protected]@gmail.com

hoping with quick and favourable response.

I had received a message from British gas co u.k that i was won a price of 850, 000.$.on mobile lucky draw sender name Dr Biss contact no:[protected], email:[protected]@live.com.

Arun P.Sanadi

shell mobile lukky no.7 — my mobile sms your

hello sir my name is mirza aslam baig my accont no.[protected]and my mobile no.[protected] please ritten answer

I had received a message from YOU HAVE WON usd 380000 from microsoft mobiledraw. contact mr. ROMAN on this email: [protected]@msn.com with your ref. no. ms/21/81/09 for dtails and claim.

From BRAJESH KUMAR SHUKLA MO.[protected]

hi sir
      19 mar 2009
      01:16 am
      i get a message from md [protected]@
      that i own $500, 000 in 2009 austrilian promo.
      what is this ?

from

[protected]@hotmail.com
      pl give me my prize money me how to contact you plz tell me my mobile no. is [protected]
      hi sir i had recived messeage u won the prize money 250000 pounds. plz tel me how to get the prize money. my mobile num. [protected]
      I had received a message from YOU HAVE WON $10, 000, 000USD on the ongoing 2009 Orange Telecoms Mobile Draws. To claim contact Dr. Steve on [protected]@live.com.Tell me that it is true or fake.plz tel me how to get the prize money. my mobile num. [protected]
      i have received msg in cell which says that my cel no has been selected for the claim of 250, 000 pounds in the shell Promo2009.So here's my details.
      name:panchali dutta
      add:22/4, fakir para road, behala, kolkata-700034
      cell no:[protected]
      I have got a massage in my mobile. I own two lack in the 2009 INT'L Mobile Draw is it True Or False.
      I have won airtel price from lottary .what can i do to claim my lottary please email.
      I have got a massage in my mobile. I have won 10000000 pounds. plz tel me how to get the prize money
      my mobile no. is [protected]
      I received a text message saying i have won 100, 000, 00 GBP to my phone can you please let me know if this is a con or for real thank you
      have got a massage in my mobile. I own three lack in the 2009 INT'L Mobile Draw is it True Or False.

My mobile no is [protected]

I had received a message from DR.RICHARD u.k that i was won a price of 250, 000, 00.GBP.on mobile lucky draw sender name Dr RICHARD contact no:[protected], email:[protected]@live.com.
      Tell me that it is true or fake.
      sir hru...i have recieved one message on[protected] at 06:06 pm .your mobile number has won 25000000pounds in shell intl't mobile draw ..sir pls help me is it true or not...my contect no. [protected]..sir pls reply me..my adress is -kapil yadav s/o amar singh yadav, village-ramnagar tanda, post-saddober, district-bijnor, pin code-246761.sir pls reply me n pls give me dr, pedro contect number...
      How can you do this, may be disturbances, please tell them true or false ..If not please go ahead and will be very useful for mobile user. But i don't wanna be any lucky winner, i should follow 'Work hard first, then you earn'
      I also got that message. I wanted to know whether it is true or false. What I have to do. Contact me through my mobile.
      Mobile No. [protected]
      sir few days ago i got a, mail that i have won 500, 000gbp in eumobile premier draw sir is that matter is fake or true rply me as soon as possible
      Hello Sir,

I'd got a message to receive prize of 10, 000, 000, 00 USD.I'd got mad by seeing this message.what's going on.Is it true or fake.If this is true then how to get that money prize.plz tell me soon.My cell no. is[protected] or[protected].Thnx...
      I'd got a message to receive prize of 10, 000, 000, 00 USD.I'd got mad by seeing this message.what's going on.Is it true or fake.If this is true then how to get that money prize.plz tell me soon.My cell no. is [protected].thnx
      I'd got a message to receive prize of 10, 000, 000, 00 USD.I'd got mad by seeing this message.what's going on.Is it true or fake.If this is true then how to get that money prize.plz tell me soon.My cell no. is [protected]or.[protected]thnx
      sir
      i had received a message that i was won a prize of 200, 000GBP on 2009 UK NOKIA MOBILE PROMATION on mobile lucky draw. sender contect no.[protected]. email [protected]@live.com.
      so ples tell me that is true or fake.
      from TSHERING WANGMO
      BHUTAN
      Email ngxc682yahoo.com
      sir i got a message that i won rs.$350000 in shell mobile draw but i dont how to apply and how to draw the amount i cant believe this kindly inform on my another mobile [protected]
      I had received a message from British gas co u.k that i was won a price of 850, 000, 00.$.on mobile lucky draw sender name Dr Biss contact no:[protected], email:[protected]@live.com.
      Tell me that it is true or fake. THANK u.
      Tell me that it is true or fake my mobile no - [protected]
      I had received a message from DR.BILL NIKON u.k that i was won a price of $450, 000, 00.GBP.on mobile lucky draw contact no:[protected], email:[protected]@live.com.
      sir is that matter is fake or true rply me as soon as possible

DIPAK SEN
      I have received msg in cell which says that my cel no has been selected for the claim of 200, 000GB pounds in 2009 shell (INT'L)MOBILE DRAWS.TO CLAIM YOUR PRISE CONTACT DR GEORGE :spdc.[protected]@live.com So here's my details
      sunilkumar gupta mobile no-91-[protected]
      To
      Mr. Philip
      SIR,
      I HAVE RECIEVED A SMS FROM SHELL INT MOBILE DRAW ON 7th sept 2009 WHICH AS FOLLOWS:-
      CONGRAT, YOUR HAVEWON 750, 000 pounds IN SHELL INT MOBILE DRAW, TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE SEND NAME, ADD &CELL NO TO MR PHILIP VIA E-MAIL SHELL.INTERMOBILE CLAIMS @ LIVE.COM
      MY MOBILE NUMBER IS [protected] /[protected]& MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@gmail.com and add is ananda marga polytechnic, kudiyanur post, malur taluk, karnataka-563130
      we cont contract u where u adddress us but we cant find anything. r u bogas?
      plz send a message on my contact number [protected] how to get my prize money of 400, 000
      sir i had rcvd a msg from shell int'll on 08/09/09 that u won 250.000 pound to claim u r prize money se contact via e-mail shellpdc.[protected]@live.com plz sir tell me is it true or froud
      I had received a message from DR.RICHARD u.k that i was won a price of 250, 000, 00.GBP.on (guinnessshellAWARD2009[protected])
      Plz Replya me to details
      sir on 8/9/2009 i got a, message that i have won 500, 000gbp in chevron uk mobile draw sir is that matter is fake or true rply me as soon as possible.the following are my details:

name:GIRIRAJ SHARMA
      e.mail address:[protected]@yahoo.com
      occupation:interior decorator
      age:46
      mobile number:[protected]
      country:India
      please give my 300000 pound.
      my name is rakesh sodhi
      my adress is rakesh sodhi
      gora gate hoshiarpur
      my sex is male
      my mobile no; [protected]
      sir i have received a message of 675, 000 australian pounds nd a kia car . my ceel number is[protected]...
      please reply as soon as possible..thanx
      i hav received msg prize money on 10th sep my tel no [protected] and how can i get the prize money wat is the procedure pls reply me to mi email id
      hello sir /madam V.GORDON i am shadab ahmad from mobile no. [protected] receive a message that i have won one million great british pounds in 2 promo draws, my address is 31 ashok nagar indore (m.p) india

I had received a message from "YOU HAVE WON 250, 000.00 POUNDS in 2009 (SHELL) INT/'L MOBILE DRAW. WINNING # 3. TO CLAIM YOUR PRIZE CONTACT MR. MIKE VIA E- MAIL: [protected]@live.com". The message had sent by TA-Award on 11/9/2009 at the 21:58:10.

From:- ashish kumar tiwari (meerut) MDN:-[protected], ALT MDN:-[protected]

16 days ago by Amit [send email]

HAVE
      DEAR SIR,
      Plese tell me how can receive my prize CON:-[protected] ASHISH KUMAR TIWARI
      sir
      i have recieved a email that i have won 500 u s $ from [protected]@live.com tell me that is true or fake
      my mo. no. [protected]
      add.abhanpur dist-raipur (cg)
      Hello sir,

I'd got a message to receive prize of 250, 000, 00 GBP (GUINNESSSHELL AWARD). I'd got mad by seeing this message. what's going on. Is it true or fake. If this is true then how to get that money prize. plz tell me soon. My cell no. is[protected]. thanx

I had received a message from British gas co u.k that i was won a price of 850, 000.$.on mobile lucky draw sender name Dr. Goege contact no:[protected], email:[protected]@live.co.uk

Nazrin
      P.L.PATEL
      VILL.-KOKOBHATHA
      P.O. - BHITHIDIH
      VIHA. - PITHORA
      DISTT. MAHASAMUND (C.G.)
      pls send this add my fund just
      i have received this following message:

"congrats!ur phone no. has won 675000 pounds and a kia car at our 2009promo.call [protected]"

is this true or fake .????????/
      sent by Mr.Sandeep Mehta.
      phone no.-[protected]...
      i got msg on my phn that i won one million british pound, , , but i dont knwm how to get this money...
      name: govind sarwan
      mobile; [protected]
      ADD.; airport colony khajuraho dist. chhatarpur m.p.
      Hellosir, I hav a got a message to receive prize 1 million pound in the cocola award 2009 from MR. Mcmark . sir is it true or fake. sir if it true then how will i get my price amount. pls tell me sir about this draw. MY CELL NO .[protected] OR [protected] .
      hi sir
      13 Sep 2009
      08:27am
      i get a message from TA-TAINFOCL
      that i own $10000, 000 in 2009 austrilian promo.
      what is this ?
      Mobile No.[protected]
      I'd got a msg in my mobile that my mobile no has won $1 million and to claim that amount i have to contact DR.JOHN via email:[protected]@LIVE.COM.I would like to know if its fake?
      Hi sir.
      Hi sir.
      I had recived messeage u won the prize money 450, 000 GB pounds. plz tel me how to get the prize money. my mobile No.[protected].
      My mail ID- shailesh.[protected]@yahoo.com
      my mobile number is [protected]. i received a message that i had won the prize GBP 25000, 00
      i was to claim my prize GBP 25000, 00 i can get my prize please send the details to my mobile number [protected].
      i got message for i won 10.000, 000, 00 usd but i think it is fake so plz any one tell what is this?
      hi, me also receieve like ur mobile win 1, 000, 000, 00bp at mobile promo draw. is it true or not, if it is true plz suggest me how can this prize claim . mob: +91-[protected]. thank u bye
      HELLO! RESPECTED SIR, i am playing contest on reliance in 57272 contest spent around RS 750/- I HAVE NOT RECEIEVED ANY GIFT MY PHONE NO IS [protected].IS IT FRUAD OR REAL PLEASE MKAIL ME BACK SOON.
      I have received a SMS advising me that I have won in a draw third prize amount 750, 000 pounds in 2009 DEMO (SHELL)INT'L Mobile draw winning 3 to contact DR.PEDRO at E MAIL which was sent to Dr.PEDRO as desired.Kindly let us know about this money
      Surinder Nath Kapoor

I have received msg in cell which says that my cell no has been selected for the claim of 250, 000 pounds in the SHELL PROMO 2009, So My Cell No. [protected]
      I got the massage winning 30000000 pounds.Is it true or fake? Please call me on [protected]

I have received msg in cell which says that my cell no has been selected for the claim of 250, 000, pounds in the SHELL PROMO 2009, So my Cell No. [protected].

My Mobile No. [protected], I Got the price 250, 000, pounds in INTL mobile draw.

I got the 250, 000, pounds i SHELL INTL mobile draw, my mobile no. [protected]
      Dear Sir

My mobile no. [protected], I got 250, 000 pounds in shell intl mobile draw.
      sir few days ago i got a, msg that i have won one million pounds from yahoo/Msn lottery held in uk on 17/09/09.draw sir is that matter is fake or true rply me as soon as possible.
      I'd got a message to receive prize of 7, 50, 000.00 GBP in the 2009 Mega millions draw .I'd got mad by seeing this message .what's going on.Is it true or fake .If it is true then how to get that money prize .please tell me soon.my cell no.[protected].Thnx...
      I have receieved a message on my mob no.[protected] in which we won international mobile draw
      1000000 GBP from shell petroleum and development his e:mail ID [protected]@live.com please tell us is it true and fake.
      Sir
      I have received a SMS on 23.09.09 "number have won 750, 000. pounds"

plz give me the full details of these SMS.
      hi sir i had recived messeage u won the prize money 250, 000.00, in 2009(SHELL) INT'L. plz tel me how to get the prize money. my mobile num. [protected]

ashwani kumar shukla
      dear sir i got price 750000 pounds. so i want my price. my no.[protected] please contact me.

I had received a message from Shell Petroliam co u.k that i was won a price of 10, 00, 000 £.on mobile lucky draw sender name Dr Martin contact no:[protected], email:[protected]@live.com. His servent Diplomot George Thompson[protected] & [protected]) want Rs. 25, 000 in Indian money. He Stay in Delhi[protected]. His Bank Details A/c Name: ravindersingh gill, pan no: aqmpg5210g A/c No:[protected]-Branch:qudub enclave dlf phase 4. Tell me that it is true or fake.

D.Thanasekar
      Iam got message that i won 500000gdp prize, .. so how can i claIm the prize money

I got the 500, 000, rupeess in mobile draw, my mobile no. [protected]

ADDRESS
      ANKALA NAVEEN KUMAR
      H-N:8-65, GANGAPUTHRA STREET
      NARSAMPET
      WARANGAL.
      i got a message on my mobile. Plz tell me about to this message . In this message, i won 1 million Pound in the coca cola Award Mobile draw 2009. Plz contact my mob.No.[protected]
      I'd got a message to receive prize of $1, 000, 000, 00 USD.I'd got mad by seeing this message.what's going on.Is it true or fake.If this is true then how to get that money prize.plz tell me soon.My cell no. is [protected] or[protected].Thnx...
      Dr. John via Email:[protected]@live.com

Today I got a Message on my mobile no [protected] from centre as "Congratulation" you have won 250, 000, Pounds (Shell) International Mobile to claim your prize 2009 demo (Shell) International mobile winning # 2, .

My Full Name is Mr.Perwez Akhtar.
      Currently I am living in LakrinayaTola
      Po Lakri
      Basantpur
      Siwan Pin code- 841416
      My MObile No- [protected]
      Please send me update on my mobile no- [protected]
      Is True or Fake

I got a message that i ' ve won $1 Million Dollars in an on going intl Mobile No draw ub UK. on 13/08/09 from [protected]@live.com . They are requesting me to write my full name and mobile no to claim so what is really going on i just don't know. Is it true or fake. If this is true then how to get that money prize. plz tell me soon My cell no is [protected] . Thanks for your cooperation.

I got a message that i 've won $1 Million Dollars in an on going intl Mobile No draw in UK.. On 13/8/09 from [protected]@live.com . Is it true or fake . If this is true then how to get that money prize. Plz tell me soon My cell no is [protected] thanks for ur cooperation.
      molile draw to claim contact Mr Roonyn james via email.
      igot a message that is congrats your mobile#has won GBP 500, 000, 00 in the ongoing orange INTL mobile draws UK .TO claim, contact Dr brown on orange claim 22 @live.com
      tell me is it true or not mycontact no is [protected]
      I got a message on my mobile no. [protected] that i had won 750.000 pounds on 28 July 2009 in the SHELL NET Mobile Draw..
      My Address
      Warner Sohkhia
      C/0 M.G Lyngdoh
      Lower Mawprem (Sngithiang)
      Shillong-793002
      Meghalaya (INDIA)
      pl give me my prize money me how to contact you plz tell me my mobile no.[protected]
      I have received a message that
      CONGRAT YOU HAVE WON 850000 GBP HEINEKEN INT'L MOBILE DRAW. TO CLAIM SEND NAME & ADDRESS TO REV.VICENT Via E-MAIL claimsdpt [protected]@ aol.com OR [protected].

Please let me know the fact.
      my mobile no. is [protected]
      dear sir,
      i got a message to receive price of 500000 u.k pounds.i contact sony ericsson office and they told me to send the address and i sent it.then also i didnt get any reply.if it is true please call me sir my
      mobile no is [protected].iam requesting you to contact me.thanks
      my mob won 700000.00 but i dont know wht to do
      my mobile won 700000.00 i dont know what to do plz contact me [protected]
      my mob won 700000 contact me [protected]
      I HAVE SEND YOU THE MASSAGE EARLIER TO CLAIM ABOUT MONEY. SIR PLEASE GIVE ME MOBILE NO. OR E-MAIL ID OF DR.PHILIP ON [protected] OR ON E-MAIL ID-www.saif.[protected]@yahoo.com
      my mobile no is [protected] i had recived masage from you prize money 750.000.00 GBP how to clame
      I'd got a message to receive prize of 250, 000 pound.I'd got mad by seeing this message.what's going on.Is it true or fake.If this is true then how to get that money prize.plz tell me soon.My cell no. is [protected] .thnx
      I have received an sms on 3 oct 2009 saying that i have won the google 10th anniversary award to claim pize your contact robert email:[protected]@live.com is it true or flake

if true please contact to my number [protected]

Mobile Drawsignlive.com — I got 500, 000.00$ money in mobiledraw @live.com and said to claim money

I got 500, 000.00$ money in mobiledraw @live.com and said to claim money from dr. Steve mark, but i cannot contact him...

Mobile Drawsignlive.com Recent Comments