[Resolved] Mseb - Dehuroad — low voltage, fluctuations and power problems in dehuroad
The Executive Engineer,
Subject: Request to resolve electricity problem in our area
We, the residents of Shinde Wasti MIDC Road, Ravet area, are writing you to bring your kind attention to the serious electricity problems in our area.
The problem we are the victims of, is explained below in short.
1. Extreme low voltage/~No power (mostly in the night). When measured digitally, it is found to be~140-160V.
2. Too much voltage fluctuations every day & night, which damaged our costly electrical instruments. Our other equipments are on the way to burst now.
3. In the nighttime, problem is even worst, there is often no power or too low voltage to operate fan, TV or some-times even CFL bulbs.
4. We appreciate the lineman staff in attending the complaints whenever possible in daytime. But this problem seems even out of their control.
5. We mostly don’t get physical copy of the bill. Some o[censored]s ask/get digital e-bill from MahaDiscom.in on request, which we pay electronically or at Nigdi office.
We have always co-operated with linemen in resolving local issues to our best but this seems something serious problem at higher end either due to feeder or line problem. Changing the phase did not help. We are optimistic, paying the bills on time expecting the improvements and good response from you. We request you to pay attention to this and get this problem resolved before our other remaining products get damaged. We will be very thankful.
Eagerly waiting to see quick and concrete action on this from you.
Residents of Shinde Wasti MIDC Road
Was this information helpful?
Aug 14, 2020Complaint marked as Resolved