Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd.

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Customer Care

Load

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Hi, sir/ma'am

My consumer no. Is[protected]
Miter is not connected still date for electrical pol science 9 months ago but bill always come per months so which base come bill amount is coming .
And I am also I not stay In last 5 months in home

आमच्या area मध्ये electricity reggular राहत नाही... हा नेहमीचा त्रास आहे... दिवसातून कितीतरी वेळा electricity खंडित होते अणि लवकर येत नाही... दिवसातून 12 तास पर्यन्त लाइट गेलेली असते दिवसभरात 15- 20 वेळा light बंद केली जाते... आणि हा प्रकार रोजच होत आहे त्यामुळे लोकांना नाहक त्रास सहन करावा लागत आहे...

माननीय कार्यकारी अभियंता महावितरण
      महोदय
      मी...

My con. No.[protected]

My 1st owner not paid bill on time so meter was cutting by MSEB. but now I have paid all bill amount and charges.and request to your naigaon MSEB office for reconnect meter.but they take lightly. I have followed up from last 3-4 days .

Kindly request you to please do the needful urgently.

Because of load shading I tried contacting 1912. But could not connect with them. Then I got the call from +[protected]....
        Hi Team,

I have Electricity connection from Maharashtra State Electricity Board(MSEB).
        Consumer No.-...

Sir, the wireman who is appointed at our village is not visiting our village up to 4-5 days regularly. He is also not responding for phone calls. Maintanence is not proper. Asking bribe for new connection. So plz look into this matter.

Today, on 25th Jul 21 one mr Khobragade visited my house Magnelia -302 in shivelite township for inquire regarding pending bill. He was very rude in his behaviour and was trying to put unnecessary pressure for pending bill payment. He was behaving as if I am to pay him some personal debt. On telling him such a behaviour is uncalled for, he said u can go and report ti his office. He even threathend to cut the line if bill is not paid immediately.
          Sir such a behaviour from an employee is uncalled for. Please teach your employees some manners.

The wire is moving with the wind, so the light has gone
            This problem is happening since night
            So pls solve our problem

Myself Sumit from bhusawal dist. jalgaon, due to Covid during lockdown we have some financial issue so I was unable to pay...

One phase issue lat 2 days in Moshi, Sahil OM park, Request you to please check on urgent basis.
              Jul 23, 2021
              its not resolved, pls check

They increase our light bill two times ....

Please attend to our premise at pratik diesels, d 29/15 ttc industrial area
                midc turbhe navi mumbai
                as we are not getting one phase since last three days complaint made over phone no. [protected] came and inspect the site on 20/07/2021 and said they require machine to check the cable and will arrange the same on 21/07/2021 and came for rectification but to date they not came and nor attending our phone we are export oriental unit and we suffer form lost of our business due to power not received
                so please rectify the same intimately and obliged
                regards
                vinod shah

There is a frequent power cut in our area. My area is Hanuman Nagar SB Road.It is difficult to work from home.
                  I am not able to go to office because I have symptoms.Please resolve this issue.

Since today 2.30 am light is not available and one covid patient is on oxygen he needs it very urgently so request you to send technician urgently

Billing unit: 4795/Kharghar S/DN./Panvel Urban

This company has been rampantly and deliberately charging incorrect...

Complaint Number[protected] raised since last many months for the issue that meter display is not working and incorrect and high bill is generated but no action taken
                      The complaint is assigned to pune dhayri subdivision 4677

Complaint number[protected] registered for meter Display not working and for high and incorrect bill.
                        But no action, the division for this is dhayri pune 4677

Have submited multiple complains online and on toll free number and called local sub division multiple times. They say they have 8 hours to resolve the issue and will do it when they want to.
                          Complaint id : 20983839 and 20985117

My consumption units are 22 but i got bill amount 580 although i cleared all previous bills. Please make corrections if any.
                            Consumer No[protected] LT consumer
                            Area code: 4637

-Pl reply
                            is there anyone who read the complaint?