Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 15, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL

Having problems with Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL

Toll free
1 800 200 3435

Fax

View more phone numbers

Mahadiscom / MSEB / MSEDCL reviews & complaints(3876)

Honorable,

sir, madam,

My name is Umesh Singh, I live in Vagharalpara, I have lodged a complaint with msedcl and mseb that the voltage is not equal here, which has been complained to you people and customer redressal and also to the Collector of Palghar, and updated from there. also got

Last night i.e. on 15/05/22 at 10 o'clock the voltage was dimmed, meaning only led bulbs were running, no...
I'm leaving in flat no b 104 A wing royal complex Dharma niwas kongaon Kalyan west bhiwandi. This flat electricity meter[protected] was not showing reading from last 2 month. I'm contacting concern person they told raise the complaint to mseb customer care service that'why I'm raise the complaint. Please do needful and resolve the problem asap...

There is power failure in baner nandan Acura Studio Apartment from morning. My Comsumer Number is[protected]

Hi my name is Kalpana karia I have emailed about 3 times to email on your website regarding my concerns about my high bill but no one has responded. My meter is in no use for years we pay for that but my April and May bill came to Rs 1600 and Rs 1300 can you please look into it and correct the bill as soon as possible. Consumer number[protected]Pune)

Honorable,

It is requested to sir that people are facing a lot of electricity problem here, in which the problem of power cut and lack of voltage is the main problem, sir here 220 to 240 is not getting voltage, it is difficult. Only 100 volts or nearby voltage is being received from here, here this business is being done with the connivance of msedcl. facing the problem

I have given many complaints to msedcl...
      In this scorching heat of summer there are very frequent powercuts in the town of Sangamner for prolonged period of time. When we try to call local office([protected]), the number is always engaged or unreachable. As there is always no prior information about powercut schedule of the day, people are suffering. There is no transparency about the reasons of powercuts. Really poor service and zero customer satisfaction! @MSEB You need to improve!...

We are facing problem of Power cuts in day time as well as during night .

Respected Madam / Sir . Myself Abhishek A Chakravorty this Consumer[protected] belongs to our farm in kalmeshwar, mohpa, devbardi . This farm is closed almost from one and half year but still the bill is rotating . Please help us to get rid of this as we are not using it as well as not in use . currently without using a single unit my bill is over 14740 Rs . I am 100% sure no one has taken the reading of the meter because we never got any bills .

I hope you understand our situation going to help us out .

There is everyday power cut since April 27th 2022 till date. Our electrical appliances are on stake due frequent power fluctuations, for which MSEB is unwilling to take the responsibility.

Consumer No.[protected]. Application No. 566/1734 dated 16.03.2022 Single phase to new name - PREETI NARSINGHANI Bunglow No. 1, Valentina socLam Road, Devlali. Pending
            application submitted on 16.03.2022 fees paid
            Please arrange to issue new bill with Change Name....

Respected sir
            I am resident of shahapur my name is Akash Baderao we owed a house located in mhaleshwar nagar shahapur. Since many days we facing problem of night power cutoff
            Every ulternate day we facing this problem ans specific our single line is cutoff and others still working no one mseb staff pickup our phone
            No one help us to resolved this issue
            Tomarrow is may MBA exam and for this reason i cant do study and preparation please this is my humble request resolve this biggest issue and take actions on relevent staffs and engineers

Lineman satish mane of kalyan mseb is not responding for the breakdown in his area and he swithoff the phones, when we multiple trying him. he stately saying that he will not attending complain in next two hours as its his lunch time. such type o[censored]nresponsible person must be punished for his behaviour. we consumers are suffered due to ill staff.

Hi, I live in A/P - Pohale T. Alate, Tal - Panhala, 416229.
                There is frequently power cut in our area, and when I call sub division for enquiry, no one gives me any valid reason. Because of rain, MSEB has cut down power in my area on 28/04/2022, it's been 4 days, still they have not repaired the power line, and whenever I ask, they say, it's in progress every time. I am a job person, currently working from home due to pandemic, because of this issue, I am suffering a lot, it's affecting my performance on job.

Could you please do something about it.

I Mrs Rachana Vaity, holding CA number[protected] have got bill of security deposit of Rs 8000+ which is very high
                  apart from my regular monthly bills which are also above Rs 5000+

I request you to immediately look into the same as i have raised this complaint earlier too & no one has reverted with any solution

what is this security deposit & why is it so high ?

I have recieved high bill this month. This is not expected as the average bill has been around 800-900 for past one year. Please look into this matter urgently.

It is time to retaliate against Msedcl power cuts. Residents dwelling in Mumbai Metropolitan Region (MMR) are not lesser mortals than their counterparts staying in Mumbai/ Greater Mumbai. MMR covers Panvel to Vashi, Airoli to Vashi, Thane to Kalyan/Karjat/ Kasara. Each citizen is entitled to uninterrupted 24x7x365 power supply. During the elections, scores of politicians queue up for votes but the elected corporators do not bother for the...
                      For Consumer[protected], BU 4769, the meter shows faulty in Bill since last one year. In spite of regular complaint raised. Still it i not been resolved. All world now a days works online but Mahadiscom it still expecting customer to visit to their office just to raise complaint offline. Currently i am at site since 1 year so online complaint raising is the only option left with me....

Msedcl is the worst electricity board in the world. Everyday we are facing power cut issue for 1 hour. If you are not capable of handling the load and use inferior quality of infrastructure, hand over the entire operations to private sector.
                      MSEDCL has most inefficient and incapable technology and employees.

Mysel[censored]mesh Ambre using mseb electric meter with legual connection since many years. Now suddenly they have imposed security deposit amount without any information. And it's made mandatory. Though I m a regular consumer who payed every month bill on time also in covid period but then too this msedcl is making corruption money on name of merc....

There is no Power since morning 10 AM. I request you to check for the same in ICS colony, Bhosale nagar area Pune-07