[Resolved]  Net4.in — SERVER ALWAYS DOWN . UNABLE TO UPDATE ANY INFO. CUSTOMER SERVICE PATHETIC.

We have purchased a hosting space from net4.in to host our site but the company does not provide any service. The site is almost always down. No information can be updated as the server always seem to be busy. They issue Tickets for every problem and close those tickets without even solving the case.

The company has incurred heavy losses as our site has not been functioning properly from the day we have hosted it in net4.in. They do not answer to queries. Their phone lines are either engaged or you are put on hold if you do indeed get thru. If you are lucky to reach a customer service person, they put you on hold to check details and then hung up. This has happened to me 13 times in one day!!! Even their office in Kochi does not have departments handling this.

I have attached a file which shows that even at 11pm i am unable to edit info as it shows. You can see my name on the top right hand corner(Logged in)

I see i am not the only person who has been duped. Is the forum doing anything about this fraudulent company?? Pls save the rest of the people falling for this.
SERVER ALWAYS DOWN . UNABLE TO UPDATE ANY INFO. CUSTOMER SERVICE PATHETIC.
SERVER ALWAYS DOWN . UNABLE TO UPDATE ANY INFO. CUSTOMER SERVICE PATHETIC.

Kerala