[Resolved]  Net4.in — Auth Code for domain name transfer

I have been trying to transfer my domain out of net4.in for more than a week.

Net4.in is not responding to my emails on this.

i have raised three trouble tickets and they are closing it without providing me with the auth code

They are asking me for why do i need an auth code. I am sure they should be knowing the real purpose of the auth code.

Now that they are a registry themselves what are the possible legal avenues that one can choose to ones leverage to get this authcode.

I am willing to initiate a legal battle with this company.
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

From your posting I understand that you have encountered problems with Net4’s Web services. I am amongst one of the Senior personnel at Net4 and would request you to kindly share the entire details of the issues you faced, so as to enable me to address any grievances and also to help us improve our systems.
You may send the details to me at tavashi.[protected]@net4.in Assure you of a prompt reply/ redressal

Tavashi Sharma
vivek chakraverty's reply, Sep 12, 2020
I am facing a similar auth code issue. I have generated the code from the service control panel but am yet to receive the code through email, message or phone. Please help!
I have the exact same problem with this company. They make it really difficult to transfer out domains once you have purchased it from them. I've been trying for close to three weeks now with success. For sure, I'm not going to buy another domain name from this company.
why you are not issuing or providing us with our Auth code Reply Urgently
ira sangh's reply, Oct 20, 2020
Where you able to resolve your issue?
walter clint's reply, Jan 5, 2021
had this being resolved? were you able to move the domain to other host providers?
Mails to tavashi.[protected]@net4.in are not getting delivered. We are also not getting any help to transfer domain
Did anyone get the auth-code from Net4 successfully.
Please help us to get an Auth Code as your service is getting worsen so i wnat to transfer out. so please help me out in getting auth code
Is the authcode being sent my email? Has anyone received it after clicking to retrieve it on the Net4 site? How long does it take to come via email?

Delhi