Nikon — UNSERVICEABILITY OF COOLPIX S220 DIGITAL CAMERA

West Bengal, India
 123suratha
I have bought a Nikon Coolpix S220 Digital Camera on 12 Feb 10 costing Rs 7900.00 from a Ideal Colour Lab and Studio, 135, Rly Market, Kharagpur-1, Ph - 256188. This camera was having 1 +1 year extended warrant and free gift of a tripod. This became unserviceable on 03 May 11 by showing lens error. Then I have taken it to the Authorised Service Station of Nikon India (Kolkata Branch Office) located at Rajarhat on 24 May 11 as I am residing at a distant location. They have told the estimate cost will be Rs 5450.00. Hence I brought back my camera with out repair.

I want to know what is the meaning of warranty of 1+ 1 year. If there is problem of the repair cost is equivalent to the cost of camera with in 1 year 3 months.

Comments

Nikon — no warranty given,poor customer service

they are not returning my camera for the last 1 yr and not giving me warrenty
I had purchased a D5000 in May 2009 at india, my camera already send to power off problems the same problem was rectifyed.again some other the problem was oUT OF FOCUS available in my camera.

what can i do? pls advice

Nikon S220 coolpix camera — lost of camera

respected sir,
i bhagwani irfan transist passenger of A I 315 boarding no:24/A hongkong-delhi-mumbai dated:05/11/11.i had lost of nikon camera model:S220 coolpix purple colour 4 GB memory card,
wish to have ur kind attn: rgd this matter bcoz i have all my buisness product pic- in it it will be your kind favour on me by tracing it as early as possible mine cnt no :[protected]/.
thanking you.

Nikon — lens error

nikon digital camera under repair
when switch ON the device
the display is LENS ERROR
SEND TO TRADE LINKS VENTURE PVT LTD,KOCHI
FOR THE REPAIR
1. I have also the same problem of lens error and it is just two months back I have bought from Das electronics kharagpur.
2.I want to know that if it is in guarantee period how they can charge money.
. kindly give me solution of this problem
. Thanks

+91 12 4468 8500 (Tech. Support North)
    +91 22 4092 5555 (Tech. Support West)
    +91 33 4021 8500 (Tech. Support East)
    Plot No.71, Sector 32, Institutional Area, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001