Nikon India Customer Care

Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122001

+91 12 4468 8500  (Corp. & Regd. Office)
+91 12 4468 8500  (Tech. Support North)
+91 22 4092 5555  (Tech. Support West)
+91 33 4021 8500  (Tech. Support East)
+91 12 4468 8514  (Repair & Service)
+91 80 4245 0500  (Tech. Support South)

Fax:

Tel: +91 12 4468 8500
Fax: +91 12 4468 8527

Branch Offices
New Delhi
Samyak Tower, 3rd Floor, TF1 & TF2, 39, Pusa Road, (Near Metro Pillar No. 120), New Delhi 110005
Tel: +91 11 4324 2700
Fax: +91 11 4324 2799

Bengaluru
JNR City Center, 1st Floor, No-30, Rajaram Mohanroy Road, Sampangirama Nagar, Near IBIS Hotel, Bengaluru 560027, Karnataka
Tel: +91 80 4245 0500
Fax: +91 80 4245 0527

Kolkata
P.S Plus Building, 1st Floor, 238A, A.J.C. Bose Road, Kolkata 700020, West Bengal
Tel: +91 33 4021 8500, +91 33 4021 8501
Fax: +91 33 4021 8599

Satellite Silver, Shop No. 6 & 7 Ground Floor, Opp. Star Plus office, Marol Naka, Andheri Kurla Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400059, Maharashtra
Tel: +91 22 4092 5555

Thu09:30 am - 06:00 pm
Fri09:30 am - 06:00 pm
Sat09:30 am - 01:00 pm
SunClosed

Nikon India related photos (48)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Nikon India Complaints & Reviews

bag on May 5, 2020
Is Appario Retail Pvt. Ltd authorised dealer of Nikon camera / Lens? Will I get warranty if I purchase a dslr camera from them via Amazon? Nikon says e-commerce sites are not authorised so what is the current real situation?

Nikon India — 70-200 f/4g ed vr stolen

ShashankKaul on Oct 11, 2019
    I submitted my lens for vr replacement on 27th september 2019 at rsquare noida sector 16 which is an authorised service center...

Nikon India — my nikon d5600 is stolen from the service center [Resolved]

Priyanjali Sagar on Oct 7, 2019
      I submitted my nikon d 5600 in the nikon authorized service center due to a technical error in the camera and it was under...

Nikon — nikon 3300 err [Resolved]

Haree krishna on Sep 6, 2019
        My nikon 3300 camera exceeded warranty is showing err inside viewfinder and the display is off, not seeing the light blink...

Nikon India — lost warranty card-no support from nikon

Sherry86 on Jun 29, 2019
          I had written a mail to nikon customer cream [protected]@nikon.com as my brother who passed away a few weeks back, was a professional...
          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Digital Cameras

Nikon India — I am not being given warranty just because I brought my nikon d5600 camera online on amazon.in from the seller appario retail pvt lt. [Resolved]

Chandra Mohan Murmu on Jun 15, 2019
            My Nikon D5600 is not showing anything on the lcd screen and is showing " Err " on the viewfinder. I emailed the official...

Nikon India — never go for nikon [Resolved]

pinkmukki on May 9, 2019
              Hi guys

Personally recommended from my end never ever choose to purchase for nikon. I bought this product...
              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Nikon India — delay in service [Resolved]

ashfaq94 on May 2, 2019
                I have given my nikon 50 mm 1.8d lens which is originally of about 6000 rs new, i gave them for servicing as my focusing ring...

Nikon India — nikkor 200 500 (copy with clarity issues and dust) [Resolved]

Arun P Sidharthan on Mar 16, 2019
                  Last month feb 1 (2019) i purchased a nikkor lens 200 500 5.6 which costs around 78000. When i tested the lens with my camera...

Nikon India — lost warranty card [Resolved]

Nitin Kolhatkar on Jan 11, 2019
                    I had deposited the camera box for my nikon d850 and another box for 24-120mm lens with a hotel in their store...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Digital Cameras

Nikon India — poor/worst sales support by nikon head sales office

rravisankar on Dec 11, 2018
                      Since 6th Dec'18 I am following up the Nikon Sales Head Office ([protected]@nikon.com) to know the sales location at Chennai...

Tanvesh Patil on Sep 8, 2018
                        Just recently got nikon d56003 months ago. After normal use it started to show error. I gave it to service center for repair. Submitted the camera to
                        Service center at andheri on 16 august. They mentioned it will be covered under warranty. Also they mentioned that they need to order part from out of country. But then it has been 3 weeks and still the part has not yet arrived at service. Saying that shipment has "no eta".

[Sep 08, 2018] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nikon India — nikon d5300 body damage within 6 months

Sayan Biswas Maitra on Jul 25, 2018
                          20jan 2018, i bought nikon d5300 from mm photography store kolkata. On my last day o[censored]se when i was taking some shots all...

[email protected]
                            I bought the camera on 2/6/18 and just after taking a few shots from the camera o realised that the camera is missing shots - i mean the pics are totally black. Initially i also thought that there might be an issue with the settings and i checked them again and again but it was not. Then one of my friend suggested to take two pics using the lowest aperture and highest exposure time. I took two shots, 1st one was black and next one was clicked ok. I understood that the hardware is malfunctioning and i dropped an email itself to the company, visited the dealer and their customer service center - but the solution the company is giving me is that they would repair the camera and not replace it... I mean the company cheated me and now not ready to rectify even

[Jun 07, 2018] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Aditya Daipuria
                              I had given my nikon d5200 in pune service center because of blurry viewfinder. They told me that my product is in warranty and diopter will be replaced under that, yesterday i got a call from service center and they told me that they can not fix this under warranty as there is internal damage, i asked them how i can damage the internal part of the camera if it was not dropped earlier by me and diopter is only used 2-3 times till now after listening this there answer was they are agreeing all this but they can not fix this under warranty.

This type o[censored]nprofessional reply is not expected from nikon service center.

Please help me on this asap.

Service req:pne-005078

[May 11, 2018] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I had given my cam for service at authorised centre named mata electronic, Bangalore... N the person is not responding properly nor giving my cam back ... ... He is saying do whatever... U got pay heavy money ... Without fixing it ... They are looting money in the name of Nikon authorised centre

Nikon India — my under warranty nikon d500 damaged during servicing

Jogamani
                                Sir
                                I submitted my 5 months old nikon d500 for sensor cleaning at authorized nikon collection centre, imphal - advance...

Nikon India — nikon p520 camera issues [Resolved]

bpavan86
                                  Hi team,
                                  Since 1 year i am not able to use my camera as it is not working now. Suddenly the battery is bulged and...

Kabita saha
                                    I have lost my dslr 3200, but i knew who was done this, i have his so many picture with my lost dslr & got so many photos which is taken by my lost camera, so please kindly help me for this problem, subrata saha his name who was done it., please please solve my problem, he is my cousin brother, but now we have no more relation, his friend told me that he had my camera, and also i have all are chat list which prove that he was done.

lost dslr d3200
                                    lost dslr d3200
                                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-02-22 01:32:12

[Jan 20, 2018] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                    Nikon India Customer Care's response Jan 22, 2018
                                    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you very much for writing to us.

For any customer support, we request the customer to write to [protected]@nikon.com with complete details, so that out concern team can review and assist with best possible support.

Thanks & Regards,
                                    NIND SUPPORT

RudranP

I have purchased a d7200 with 18-135mm from foto circle, koramanala, bangalore on 18-march-2017 and used it almost 10 months. I used it for occasional photography. I did not check the shutter count till now. I checked the shutter count today and found it as 41257 which surprised me a lot. I never used it at this extent.

I am not sure if it is faulty or there is some shutter count before purchase.

Can you please look into this matter and suggest?

[Jan 15, 2018] Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Nikon India — waste of time, cod and complete damaged package recd & not replaced or refunded.

Abdussamedderby
                                        Regret to mention that homeshop18 is mrktg your products and no customer service to address the issues and respect the consumer...
                                        Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Electronics & Appliances

Recently Discussed

70-200 f/4g ed vr stolen
                                          my nikon d5600 is stolen from the service center
                                          Nikon
                                          nikon 3300 err
                                          Nikon India
                                          lost warranty card-no support from nikon