Nikon India Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated May 28, 2022

File a complaint to Nikon India

Having problems with Nikon India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nikon India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nikon India Website

Toll free
1800 102 7346

View more phone numbers

Fax

Nikon India reviews & complaints(129)

I have the Nikon coolpix AW120 that I had bought few years back and use it for my water adventures.
It supports waterproofing upto 18m. On one of my dives at 15m depth, when I turned on to click a pictures the display started flickering and turned off.
Later I cleaned it with fresh water dried it. Kept it in a bag of rice for almost a week. Still could not get it to work. When I took it to the service centre in Chennai, they said that it could not be repaired.
This is rising from the very fact that the camera did not satisfy its marked specs and cannot even be repaired.
Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Greetings from Nikon India !
We request you to share complete details on [protected]@nikon.com and our support team will assist you with best possible solution.

ash.lyfzrokkin's [Complaint's author] reply, Jun 2, 2022
The email ID is protected and I'm unable to view it. Could you provide assistance through these comments or have an alternate way of contact?

Nikon battery is not working it is fully charged but when I placed in camera it shows low battery, so we can't able to click image it is directly switch off after start. even i am used this camera only for two times for function .
    Please solve this issue i am very frustrated for this type of issue. bad luck is that it is stop working in my daughters naming ceremony before start function...
    Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    We request you to get your product inspected at your nearby Nikon India authorised service centre.

NIND SUPPORT

Omg just try https://www.google.com/...

Nikon India — Nikon camera spare

Hello Team,
      I submitted my camera (serial no 6194270) for display replacement (SO[protected] on 07 August 2021, its already one month and there is no expected date for delivering the camera.

Service center guy tells, they are unsure of when the part will be available. I have spent one month without my DSLR, I do freelancing photography in events.I have lost all the income because of Nikon.

When Nikon...
      Hello Team, I submitted the lens for a warranty claim. Serial number 42726051, service order no SO 0087288

Service centre is telling, they are unsure when parts will be available it may or not reach reach by Sept 10, 2021.

I do not expect these types of delay from Nikon, such a brand. Please prioritize. I need it this week
      Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      We are arranging the required spare parts as the same is at present not available in stock.
      Same is already update to the complainant.

Please update me I need a job.
        Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had bought a Nikon D5100 which I purchased in 2012. The camera itself is an expensive one, and it was bought under the assumption that even if there is an issue with it in the future it could always be repaired by Nikon. My pop-up flash started malfunctioning recently and I had taken it to the service center in Bangalore. Later on, they have called me saying that they have discontinued the product and that part is not there. The fact is...
          Fraud team:

Sheller : manohar bhai (fake army man)
          They're available all fake documents
          +[protected]

Dilavery boy:[protected]

Google pay:[protected]

Mnohar bhai said first you send 500rs for dilavery charge and after dilavery you send all payments

I will send it.

Next day delivery boy call me, and he said for
          Starting GPS...
          I had purchased Nikon Z6 Camera with Accessories including GST Invoice Bill through online payment, the Invoice Bill date on[protected]. But upto now the authorized dealer have not filed the GST Invoice Bill ( CGST + SGST) amount is 28750.00 Rs, due to this on my GST portal account not shown Input Invoice Bill, scene from the year Jan2021 i have request him to fill it but he didn't follow-up to do.So i request you...
          Our camera Nikon D8-10 didn't worked well on past Dec 20. So we went to Nikon service center located at Chennai to service our camera. Initially they checked our camera and informed as that display has a problem and it takes 10 to 15 days to get new display parts to sort of issue. After 30 days we got a call from service center that there is no issue in display and they thought that motherboard has issue. And issue not sorted still, they...
          Fraud account details: account holder-amit kumar
          Account number-[protected]
          Updated by Ashish Jaiswal Aashu
          My address Pin code:271001
          Maharajganj chauraha chowk Gonda

Nikon India — Olx fraud Indian army courier transport department

I got ads in olx and make a deal for nikon dslr D5600 with two lens at Rs 15000 but when asked for recieving said for indian army transport parcel department through...first i paid 3000...next day first it asked for 7100 i paid it before reciving then again rs 4900 again I paid it...then they are saying for late fee needed 7051...then i paid 5000 first and next 2051...then again they are saying its not accetable as i paid 7051 in two terms...again...

I saw add in facebook and i ordered... First 1150 for courier charges.. Then after demand 5000 security charges, but i send only 1150... 😭😒😭😒... Dear sir please send me back again... I trusted indian army... Sir please please take action on them fraud mobile no. [protected], [protected]... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ my mobile no. [protected]
            Aug 5, 2021
            Nikon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We deeply regret for the inconvenience caused to you.
            We recommend our valuable customer to purchase products from Nikon India authorised dealer.

As transaction happened between you and some individual identity, therefore you need to contact him.

Nikon India

Is Appario Retail Pvt. Ltd authorised dealer of Nikon camera / Lens? Will I get warranty if I purchase a dslr camera from them via Amazon? Nikon says e-commerce sites are not authorised so what is the current real situation?

I submitted my lens for vr replacement on 27th september 2019 at rsquare noida sector 16 which is an authorised service center in noida for nikon.
                The next monday i called them up and asked if my lens was ready, i was told that there is no update about the lens as of yet and you should call in 3 to 4 days.
                I called them after 4 days and was then informed that there has been a robbery in the service center on the 2nd or the 3rd...

Nikon India — my nikon d5600 is stolen from the service center

I submitted my nikon d 5600 in the nikon authorized service center due to a technical error in the camera and it was under warranty period on the date 30 september 2019 and then i called them if my camera was done with repairs on date 7 october 2019 but they told me that my camera was stolen from the service center and they will ping me back after a week....

Nikon — nikon 3300 err

My nikon 3300 camera exceeded warranty is showing err inside viewfinder and the display is off, not seeing the light blink on the yellow light beside the screen while inserting battery / memory card, we can just click shutter at err with a slow shutter sound then after that it show normal dial in viewfinder then we can take a single shot but after that it again goes err and this repeats all the time. It is autofocusing on 18-55 and 70-300...
                I had written a mail to nikon customer cream [protected]@nikon.com as my brother who passed away a few weeks back, was a professional photographer and now we do not have any option but to sell the camera and lens. Unfortunately, we could not find a paper copy of warranty card but only a picture of it in his mobile. Nikon replied they don't have option of providing duplicate warranty card. I don't understand whats the problem as product was...

Nikon India — I am not being given warranty just because I brought my nikon d5600 camera online on amazon.in from the seller appario retail pvt lt.

My Nikon D5600 is not showing anything on the lcd screen and is showing " Err " on the viewfinder. I emailed the official Nikon email account [protected]@nikon.com but they didn't replied. Then I went to the nearest service centre of Nikon with my issue but they denied service under warranty just because my warranty card is not stamped as it was brought online . I have my invoice with me but yet they denied me service. The Amazon customer executive...

Nikon India — never go for nikon

Hi guys

Personally recommended from my end never ever choose to purchase for nikon. I bought this product (D3400 dslr) from a reputed showroom reliance digital now its hardly 5-6 months ago i used it for 2 times... Now charger stops charging there is no any warranty of that product. At the time of purchased they guys will tells you sir 1 year complete warranty of that product now see the poor built quality. I m using cannon...