Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Noise — noise pollution

This is to register that in 39 ,C.O.D Colony,Sanjeevani colony,Jabalpur;big noise is created by putting big loud speakers in the residential colony in almost all seasons creating big problem to others.
Raid the persons and put them in prison.They have an illlegal iron factory in this residential colony creating noise all time.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Good Morning,

I agree with above complaint by ashray, also I would like to share that we have same type of problem in area near gate no. 2, Wright town, near madan mahal station, Jabalpur. One of the "Devi mandir" puts the loud speaker all day, in almost all seasons creating big problem to people living in this area. The problem doubles specially in season of Navratri when they play DJ whole day and night. One should note that there are more than three maternity homes and hospitals, one primary school coaching classes and Girls hostel within 100 meter area around the mandir. The maternity home "new sutika grih" lie just in front of the Mandir.

It is believed that tha mandir has got some political support as many complaints and objection were made by all the nearby hospital authorities but the pandit kept putting noisy loudspeaker till date.

I would like to draw attention of the concerning authorities, on this unbearable problem. Thinking about the mental pain along with the physical pain of the pregnant ladies and patients of the hospitals also we should not forget problem of the school children and students preparing for exams, it will be inhuman if no measures are taken to stop this huge problem.
Therefore I humbly request to the concerning people to take action against this noisy problem. Hope to see a positive response.
I support these complaints. Similar problem is causedby sports club, tilhari, which has become a barat ghar than a club, creating problems in all seasons by very loud speaker volumes. The school childrens are compelled to study underthis intolerable conditions because of the political patronage to mr datt. Theco The complaints made are not given any hearing . What kind of a world we are living in. is there anybody who can help the people living around ?
Order no -327214 can’t connect both earbuds.tried to reach customer service everytime but didn’t get any reply. Both earbuds can’t connect at the same time
I have order noise combo offer earbud + smartwatch but I received some cheap quality watch.. there is no shipping mail or any dispatch mail from company. I want my refund 1799 . Its cheating. If I select noise smartwatch + earbud then why I should receive two cheap quality watch. Its online fraud . I want justice. This is not farm I want my refund
Hi, we are suffering from Air Pollution, emerging from nearby Siever plant, which is causing the big issue and creating problems in peoples daily life.

Even the colony people not able to come outside from home due to rotten waste smell emerging from Siever plant.

We request you to please solve the issue and help us to live the normal life.

Colony name:- Dream Land City Phase 1, ward no. 72 (Naya ward), Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh).

Regards, Aankit