[Resolved]  Nokia 1200, IMEI No. [protected] — service is very poor spoiling the nokia brand image

My handset has the following problems phone hanging, no battery back up. I have given it under warranty to one of my nearest nokia authorized service center but their service and response is poor. i have given it before 1 month till now there is no response.They are telling that the pin hole of charging point has some problem, but they are not ready to rectify my problem. They asked me to take back my mobile. Is it the way that a nokia service center can treat a loyal customer i am toatally dissatisfied with this kind of response. kindly look into this issue and give a solution. service center details: raksha impex, 20. prince tower first floor purasawalkam, chennai. ASC: 089_434038, CONTACT NUMBER [protected]. email: [protected]@nokiacareindia.com. JOB SHEET NUMBER:[protected]/080407/37: DATE 7/APR/2008 TIME :16:40
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:20