Nokia India

Nokia Gurgaon Customer Care Number – +91 1272 3030 3838

Nokia Noida Customer Care Number – +91 120 3030 3838

View More Information...

Good

Nokia India related photos (947)

Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

Hello, I am using Nokia 5.1 Plus from last 2 years without any issue, but after update with the latest android software, I...

I have lost my nokia 5310 please block it for not misusing by others

[Dec 27, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone Nokia 6's speaker stopped functioning for no reason. I took it to the Nokia Care Centre (shared with MI) on Shaukat...

My nokia 6.1 plus was not getting charged even though i was using the charger provided by the company with in 6 months of purchase since i have warranty i went to a nearest nokia care and asked for the reason they said there is moisture in the charging port and said the port need to b changed they charged around 2000 rupees it got fine and again after 4 months same issue started when i searched internet about this issue i got to know that almost every one who owns this phone has faced this issue since i can't afford the charges of nokia care i got the phone repaired in local center for 700 and after 7 months i am facing the issue again. From this I got to know that when I first visited the nokia care the they just told me that reason to gain money even I though I have warranty.

[Nov 27, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir my epfo no[protected] and my emp id 1452616 .i am a computer opreter. my bank account [protected].plz add my back account in my epfo no[protected]
      Randstad

This is to bring to your notice that I had purchased a brand new Nokia 7.1 phone from Reliance digital, Mumbai office. The phone was purchased in the month of Feb 2020.

Within a month of purchase the display screen of the phone developed problems and due to the lockdown I could not visit the Reliance Digital store. Post Lockdown when I visited the reliance store, they informed that this defect was not covered under warranty and suggested that I visit the repair centre. The repair centre informed that they were in no position to repair and informed me that they would contact me at a later date.

It has been two months since the phone developed problems and now I have purchased another phone since the Nokia 7.1 could not be used.

[Nov 23, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Worst response by nokia and i dont know when I supposed to get my refund back. In this well advanced technology Nokia unable to transfer the amount of refund in stipulated time.
          When i replied getting response like this mentioned in photo
          Refund not credited till date in my account # Order # 139726

[Nov 20, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a Nokia 5.3 mobile, ordered on 13th sep-2020 and delivered 19th Sep-2020. I have tried place return request more than 15 times in period of 19th to till, But connected yesterday only and he said we can't do anything with your order. actually there is no theme and font management in that mobile. and 6 GB RAM worked as 2GB. Kindly do refund my order.

[Nov 12, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a handset some months back, since its purchase it was giving me trouble, i often visited your dealer at Bankura, West Bengal, all the time they have just done factory reset and told me all is well. but it often gets disconnected and switches off. I have come to Bhubaneswar, Odisha for work, here the dealer is telling me that the battery needs to be replaced. Why should I pay now when my phone is not even a year old. Request you to intervene.

[Nov 09, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought my NOKIA 7.1 on 20th October 2019, In mid October I encountered charging issues so I submitted my phone for repair...

Purchased a Nokia 7.1 from Reliance digital (mumbai) in Feb 2020.

Three months after purchase the phone developed display problems and the showroom informed that the problem is not covered under warranty.

It has been 3 months since I have been checking with various service centres but there has been no solution to the problem.

I have already informed others NOT to buy a Nokia 7.1 model as my phone has developed problems 3 months after the purchase.

[Nov 08, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir
                  i have been requested several items for refund of Rs 1399/- against the Order ID: 139726, every time they use to say wait for 5 days, 7-10 working days but it has not been happened. i fed up with the services.

the worst support from the NOKIA. either are not providing any tracking iD or ticket number. now it completed 2 months. Please help us to get my money back and also let us know how fight against the them legally.
                  as we are a middle class person we need your support.

[Nov 07, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Updated by Bapuramu Kalluri Nov 09, 2020 till date no one has called me back about the issue from nokia care center. Whenever i called to CC they use to tell that we will call you and update and it will resolve in 7-10 working days, 2 months over till date it has not happening in fruitful manner.
                  I am un happy with the Nokia support system ..

It is 13999/-

Mobiles not working Damaged
                    Mobile not working

[Nov 05, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Nokia 105 dual sim model on[protected]. I am waiting nearly 2 days for dispatch message, nothing came. So I canceled...
                      Dear Sir
                      My nokia handset model NOKIA 7.1 TA-1097DS4/64 BLUE INDIA
                      HAVING IMEI NO. [protected]
                      Which...

I have done a complain for NOKIA 55 inch TV remote on dated 3 oct its since 20 days they are still clueless for the resolution they can provide me they keep giving excuses on the name of part dispatched by them on 12 oct but still its not trackable according to their tracking id even they changing their words by which courier they have shipped They keep telling DTDC buedart and ekart but on any of website it is not tracable tracking id is B[protected] and my registered contact no [protected]

[Oct 23, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm a user of Nokia 8 Sirocco and my display is broken. I have given repeated calls to the customer service support but I'm...

Hello sir &mam I'm atul bihari fb pe ad aaya tha 2600 me 4g set 3gb ram 32 internal uske baad maine online kiya next day call aaya address liya. Gya mujhse uske baad phone pahuch gya mere pas then parsal open kiya to usme 5233 phone tha.Dekhe to upset
                        Then aaplog return kro phone ko .
                        Mera no.[protected], [protected]

[Oct 18, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello Team,

I had ordered Nokia 5.3 from the official site of Nokia on 26-Aug-2020.

Here are...

I am Souvik Santra, Belong from Tarakeswar, Hooghly, west bengal. Few days ago I submitted my Nokia 6.1 plus mobile phone in our nearest Nokia authorised service centre die to charging issue. The service centre take my phone arround 12 days. However when I received my phone, I see that my phone back panel is not set properly. So I asked them but they told me that the gum problem. But when I using my phone I noticed that my phone battery charge % is drop down very fast. So then I visited another Nokia authorised service centre. They said me that the battery is duplicate. We are not expect this type of thief from Nokia authorised service centre. Hope I get help from Nokia as soon as possible.

Souvik Santra

[Oct 13, 2020] Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.