Nokia India Complaints & Reviews

2.6
Last updated May 5, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Nokia India

Having problems with Nokia India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Nokia India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Nokia India

1 800 4253388

View more phone numbers

Fax

View more phone numbers

Nokia India reviews & complaints(7815)

Promotion 2010 and I completed all the needful requirements for the recieval of the cheque but UpTo No any respondate, lastly talked I was told the cheque is in Kenya Narobi but Not yet.
I would like to know the cause of the delayment???

Dear Sir/ Madam
    I Purchased a Realme narzo 30 pro from a dealer and it was working perfectly fine untill now, but somehow it stopped functioning and I came to know that the phone was purchased from Flipkart pay later. The thing is I have made full payment while purchasing the phone and it has stopped working now. I want you to take a action against this matter as soon as possible as my important documents and Accounts/passwords are in it.
    Yours faithfully
    Anmol Sharma

Nokia — Nokia 43 inch tv display problem

I bought Nokia LED 43” TV through Flipkart on 27/02/2021 in about time the TV encountered a picture problem on 18/11/2021 not replace given complaint on service they attend & not solved the problem Now again april month the same picture problem occurred and when complained to Flipkart a technician was sent and it was confirmed that there was a picture panel problem and it needs to repaired and since the TV is not covered in warranty I have...

Nokia — Nokia tv led screen problem

Dear sir/mam
      Iam ravindra i have purchased Nokia 43 inchs tv on 27/02/2020 it was a problem on screen I have complaint on Nokia service center service engineer received complaint update problem the manager on Nokia service center said their is no problem on this issue this is software update problem ut was automatically solved . But 5/04/2022 the screen was not not shown properly display problem i have complaint in service provider...
      with due respect i am soumyaranjan sia writing you on behalf i have purchased a nokia mobile 110 model from nokia.com (official website) on 13th march and after few days my product was shipped and delivered to me on 20th march.but when i have unboxed my phone, the phone was working well, but the network was not showing and when i go to phone settings then check for manual network it gives me error message that no networks...
      Power button on remote control not working properly.
      Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Plz I want nokia mobile android mobiles are using for just tym pass and radiation prblm ao i convert to old mobile
        "Old is gold"
        Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was bought Nokia tv in flipcart online shopping. But my TV remote is not working properly
          Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nokia 32 inch 80cm TV not powering on kindly help on this and do the needful.
            Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nokia had rolled out a security update for 5feb 2022. There are glitches in the update and jio sim services are not available. The phone goes to emergency mode upon restarting, not allowing to use any services.
              Many customers reported same issue and the have not rolled out an update of software till date.

It's annoying that they do not provide any support for this....
              Led tv not working properly screen of led is blackout

Dear Sir/ Madam

My Nokia G20 Mobile Automatic Restart Two Time many Slow work And System update Error, please Solve Problem.

Sachin Pancheshwar
                Contact - [protected]
                Gmail - [protected]@gmail.com...

I have windows 11 installed on my laptop. I have bought product recently but it is getting restarted frequently. Please reach me ASAP.
                I have stuck in my work.
                Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought Nokia LED 43” TV through Flipkart on[protected] and in about 4 months time the TV encountered a picture problem and same was replaced on[protected]. Now again after 10 months in December 2021 the same picture problem occurred and when complained to Flipkart a technician was sent and it was confirmed that there was a picture panel problem and it needs to repaired and since the TV is not covered in warranty I have to bear the repair...

We are also facing the issue regarding sound...
                  If I increase sound from 5 to 6 level it will increase drastically...
                  Very worrest experience I am facing with Nokia TV...
                  I don't want to say any thing. Really I am fealing ashame because I am only suggested this tv to my brother with the brand name of Nokia. Now I am suffering 😫 😩.
                  Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have purchased nokia led rv 43 inches 1 year ago from flipcart at a price 22500 now suddenly it is turned off with out any physical interference now when we raised complaint to nokia company they are asking pay 20000 rupees for 22000 rupees TV this very worst service from nokia
                    Nokia India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nokia 5310 DS 2020 is my handset.
                      The handset is not work properly, before few days it's stopped working.
                      It has one year manufacturer warranty.
                      Before few days I contacted NOKIA customer care but I couldn't get a proper solution from them !...
                      We have a sound issue on latest software, i have this issue since March 2021 and now its been a year and no resolution yet.
                      I am actively chasing this since October 2021 and still no resolution.
                      Whenever we raise a complaint Nokia assign it to Jeeves now Jeeves visit home restarts, reboots tv i have explained him that its a software bug and he left as its not in their bucket. He closes ticket!!
                      I tried to check...
                      Hi Team,

I purchased (Nokia 109 cm (43 inch)Ultra HD 4K LED Smart Android TV with Sound by JBL and Powered by Harman AudioEFX) Invoice Date:[protected]. Product is totally faulty and after two visit of technician it's not working properly
                      1. Many time TV start time get stuck with blurred position or pictures get overlap.
                      2. TV ON/OFF switch not working after 2-3 days and once battery remove and place again and...

Worst service and not excepted from company like nokia.will no gone any new itam from nokia due to this type of service.It my humble request to look into this .