[Resolved]  Nokia — Nokia priority dealer,Panjagutta-fooling the customers

I gave my Nokia 7820 to the Nokia priority dealer,Panjaguuta for repair as it had a problem with the display on 1/11/2007.They told me that it will take 2 months to be repaired.After 2 months i went back to the nokia priority dealer,Panjagutta to collect the phone.I was made to wait for 2 hrs and then returned my phone unrepaired. When i asked for the problem,they did not answered my queries.they just told me its not repairable.When i asked what i am supposed to do now,they said "throw it".I was shocked with the behaviour and also the inexperienced nokia staff who cannot repair my phone. When they cant repair the product they are selling,they dont have the right to sell the product.They are just fooling the customers.
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Its not the nokia priority dealers fooling you
Its the nokia company itself fooling you
u dont know the policies of nokia next time whenever u buy a nokia set make sure that u do not expect anything from after sale support

Nokia India