Nokia E 50 — E 50 at Nokia Care centre Mobile Mania Baroda from 18th Sep 2008

I have given my Nokia E 50 Model to Nokia Care ( Mobile Mania Diadia Bazar Vadodara but have not yet recived my phone back and wherever I go their I do not get satisfactory answer nor my mobile back in woriking condition.

Comments

Nokia E 50 — Undue Demand by the Customer Centre

I bought Nokia E 50 from Mongia Comms Dwarka Sec 5, New Delhi on June 06, 2007. After 3 months o[censored]sage it started giving trouble. At times the loude speaker used to get switch on automaticaly and instrument used to hang. I gave the phone to the local NOKIA service centre, On Ujala Comm, Manish Link Plaza Rd.-1, F-5 1st floor Sector 5 Dwarka New Delhi, Vide Job Sheet No.[protected]/070925/2 dated 25/Sept/2007. I was told to collect the phone on Oct. 10, 2007. When I went to teke my phone I was told, my phone will be replaced on payment of Rs.850/-. Now My question is when th einstrument was under warranty why should I be charged? Though its not a big amount, but still. I would request you to please look into the matter. Shall wait for yr feed back . I have still not taken my phone from the Customer Care centre.
Tapati Sarkar

Nokia E 50 — Call drops/ Hangs

when ever i am try to pick a call, i am able to hear voice of the caller but he (caller) is unable to hear anything. this happens for 1 of 3 calls.

also below range symbol i am getting two line crossed by one.

Nokia E 50 — DUPLICATE DISPLAY

LAST YEAR REPAIR MY MOBILE IN NOKIA CARE IN GHATKOPAR (W) NEW DESPLY SET IN MY MOBILE I PAID RS. 1900/=
SAME DISPLY PROBLEM IN THIS YEAR WHEN I GOING TO NOKIA CARE EXCUTIVE OF NOKIA CARE HE SAID ME THIS DESPLY IS DUBLICATE & THAT DISPLAY IS NOT SET IN HEAR .I HAVE NO RECEIPT RS.1900/=

Nokia E 50 — mibile lost from food plaza

Dear All,
I have lost my mobile on 14 May from a restaurant...its IMEI no. is [protected]..pls help to retrieve the same...

Pls help...