Nokia N70 — Instead of 1GB card, 128mb card was given with purchase of N70

Uttam Sharma

I am writing to you after trying my best to get my issue resolved with Nokia Priority Dealer at Ahmedabad.

I had purchased Nokia Cellular Phone N 70 from Nokia Priority Dealer, Cell-Care, GF/2, Piyuraj Chambers, Near Swastik Cross Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-9.,Tel:[protected]/26441538,Email:[protected]@icenet.co.in, on 9th August 2007 vide invoice number 731, invoice signed by Kavita.

I was told by the dealer that he will provide 1GB memory card with N70 model which I purchased.I purchased the mobile phone at the closing hours of 9 th August 2007. The dealer was in hurry to close shop.He downloaded few ringtones on my card and gave me.

After a week when I was checking memory of my card, I found that it was 128mb only and not 1gb as promised by the dealer.

I went to him and informed him about this. He assured me that in couple of days he will get back. I went twice again to request him to give my 1gb card and take back 128mb card but he kept on giving excuses. Finally now he has refused to give me my 1gb card saying that this is old issue and he don't remember anything like that.

This is not question of money but it is case of clear cheating with customer.

May I request you to kindly look into this matter and oblige please.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0