Nokia N73 Music Edition — Battery heating up

Afghanistan
 Raviraj KS
hI

Here is a complaint about Noia N73 Music eddition.
I took from Bangalore last month(September-07)

From last two weeks three time it is heated to a high temperature by sudden descharging the battery. I really fed up with confusion what was the real problem. Unfortunatelly i kept my waarrenty card in my native and i am arround 800 KM from there. Here no body is ready to take the mobile without card.

And the battery number is
BP-6M
06705053932130253220645406

Can u sujjest me the solution.

Raviraj KS
Bangalore

Comments

Nokia N73 Music Edition — minor problem with joystick

I bought a nokia cell phone n73 music addition from Subhiksha Trading Services Ltd. on 27 Nov. 2007.ITs serial no. is [protected]. I find a problem with its joystick as its not working allthe functions
So please tell me but should I have to do for it .
Narinder Singh.
Joystick of my N-73 is not working smoothly.My set is under warranty. As my set is under warranty should i have to pay for it's repairment or it will be free of cost?

Nokia N73 Music Edition — charging time hit,some time insert sim no network battery drain fast auto switch off,data loss

hello sir i am very much disapointed your service i purchage this cell for only last three months and this problem is very mesar and i drop my phone nokia care last 20 days so i suffer lots of problem and in gandhinagar serivce care is not good because there employ not answer proper so please cheak my job sheet no[protected]/090924/2 i hope are you replace this phone and i can not accept the repair instument i replace it otherwise i liglaize process aginst this compny please imedatly reply my contect no [protected]

Nokia N73 Music Edition - Battery heating up