[Resolved]  Nokia N73 Music Edition — Mobile Hang frequently, sound not clear at low battery

My Nokia N73 Music Edition Hand set Hang frequetnly and sound not cleared when battery is low. I have send for repair at Nokia Care at Guwahati 2 times vide Job No.[protected] and [protected], but very sory to inform that my problem till same.
please treat this mail as urgent otherwise I will go for legal proceedings.
with regards,
Complaint comments  10 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

Nokia — music sound

I have puchased nokia n 70 ME in Jan.07. When I play MP3 through earset whizing sound with music comes out causing a bit noise. Why it is casuing I d'nt know. There may be problem in headset supplied with cell phone. As yet I have not consulted nokia service centre. How it can be set right. Please advise me what I have to do.

yogendra sharma
gorakhpur

Nokia 3110C — Battery

Respected sir,
I purcase mobile NOKIA 3110C on[protected] by a dealer of patan. But the battery was stay only 1 day.Waht will i do my mibile. My mobile no [protected], [protected]. Please answer me.
Thanks for made 3110C.The services are best as well as other mobile in india.

nokia3110c — Low battery & sound

dear sir/madam
I bought Nokia 3110c but i found the battary discharges up very fast and the sound level is very low please give us a suggession
D.DAS

nokia3110c — BATTERY

SIR, MY BATERY IS GOING TO DISCHARGE WITHIN A ONE DAY... PLZZ GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTION SO THAT THE PROBLEM WILL BE SOLVED.
i also have this problem but no solutions
The battery was stay only 1 day in my Nokia 3110C
sir my nokia n73 music sound change in ahamdabad becouse mobile body change in witch change
sound by shopkipar.
so please orijanal sound priace.

thank's
sir my phone nokia 3110c has a probleum of auto boot while changing the sim card...plz tell me how to solve...
i brought nokia 3230 how much costs original batteries and what kind of battery use for 3230 and y sound is very low while speaking with other with phone and also hearing songs

nokia3110c — software & battery

3110c nokia mobile so meny times softeware and battery heating problems .i faced allredy 3 times this problem i purchaged my mobile Date of -07/02/09 ihave a warrentey time .again the problem is samed at 4th time my mobile is present on your care center in RAJAHMUNDRY -ANDHRAPRADESH . Plz slove this problem permently

yours faith fully,