Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  PCMC — Birth Certificate complaints

Hello sir,
This is not a complaint since you are not supposed to handle it. This is nice Article you have given for awareness of people. You can ignore the following mail if you are free not to read my concerns.
I leave in area chikhali pradhikaran my baby was born on 21st March 2009 and I had applied for birth certificate on 5th May 2009 at Talera Hosptial. The date given as 16th May 2009 to collect the certificate. As a responsible citizen i was on time but they excused me by saying the certificate has yet to return from PCMC. Day after day gone I have visited 6 times to Talera hospital for the same on 6th visit they had given their register no for PCMC to me. When I visited PCMC and what I see they have mistakenly printed Birthday as 31st March 2009. When I inquired about this as a government offical first time they refused to answer me I beg them then the officer said it might be fault from Talera hosital side. Then I again visited Talera hospital the officer showed me the record he has registered and found no fault from Talera hospital side. I asked the officer Can you give me photocopy as a proof he simply refused to me on the back of slip he has given his no and asked me to go again to PCMC and call him from there.

Now I am very much frustrate . On one side PCMC has new and hoardings that they will be giving Birth Certificate within 28 days and see how a common man get suffer because of their due negligence.
I am not complaining about birth date mistake. It is human error it may happen.
I have complaint about their way of taking and negligence towards their duty. one simple example if your mobile phone is dead and if the service provider do not immediately start it you will scold the call center guy, even his manager rudely. To whom shall we do like this in this department.
My concern is how many such people are there in city facing this problem. As an responsible Editor you can ask such officer for whom our government is giving such facilities with no valuable output from it.

You can simply ignore this feedback if you are not in the condition to ask such a question to officers.
Thanks and sorry I have taken your valuable time for my or our concerns.

Comments

101% AGREE!

I am leaving at Sangvi area. We blessed with baby boy and we applied for birth certificate correctly.

When we received birth-certificate it was having wrong birth date.

PCMC office at SANGVI asked us to submit 2 notarize affidavits(with stamp paper of worth 100Rs each) + 200Rs cost to make it NOTARIZE total 400/- penalty because of PCMC people's CARELESS WORK along with application to submit and they said we will get corrected birth certificate after 45days.

This is what for which we pays TAX?
Can anybody tell me at what time i can collect the birth certificate from Talera hospital in chinchwad??
m blessed with a baby boy at hiremath hospital chinchwad... fromhiremath hospital i got a birth declaration certificate so that i could collect the origional birth certifaicate from the Talera hospital... n also they asked me collect the certificate with in 21 days...

PCMC Phone