[Resolved]  PCMC — complaint o[censored]nauthorized construction

I would like to complain against PCMC and D ward
I had filed a complaint against an unauthorized construction taking place just next to my house on 04/02/2011

I got an answer that we have given notice to the person who is building the construction and we have to wait for 1 month for taking any action

1 month has passed and still no action Thus I had to take this up with you

I dont have your email address otherwise I would have sent you the correspondence today itself

Comments

Sir, I am resident of Vidya Nagar Lane No. 3 of Pimple Gurav. The individual constructions are made with out taking care of even two wheeler parking. All the vehicles are parked on the road side. It is very struglesum to drive. So many individual residential bangalows are not even left space for roadside. A new construction is going on in fornt of Krishani Park. Which is also a unauthrosed one. Please take the not and take early action.
An illegal parking has been constructed by baban vaje at laxman nagar, thergaon, on pul despande marg..behind matoshri hospital, the house name is "MAULI KRIPA"... its a newly built house n the construction has aquired half the road. strict action needs to be taken as its very difficult for vehicles to pass by,
An illegal construction has been constructed by mahadev deshmukh at om shiv colony, thathwade .behind raghunadan magal karyala.. its a newly built house n the construction has aquired half the road of society. strict action needs to be taken, they not have any 7/12 document or pcmc permissions.

PCMC Phone