[Resolved]  Personal Loan from CITIfinancial bank — Fraud and cheating towards rescheduled loan a/c. no.14591127

Date: 12th February, 2008

Andheri-Kurla road, Andheri (E), Mumbai

Sir/s,

Ref.: 1) Loan account No.: 12099500 of Shri Rajeev V. Gupta

2) Rescheduled Loan account No.: 14591127 of Shri Rajeev V. Gupta

Sub.: Notice to stop payments of E.C.S and cheques.
[protected]-
With reference to the above, I, the undersigned, Shri Rajeev V. Gupta, do hereby state that I had obtained loan for the sum of Rs.1,50,000/- vide the loan account under reference No.1 @ monthly E.M.I. of Rs.4,500/- for 48 months, out of which I repaid 7 installement.
Due to financial constraints, I requested you to reschedule the loan account under reference No.1 and reduce the rate of interest and the amount of monthly installements payable to you.
As per discussions held with your senior executive Mr. Pawar in January, 2008, who is having cell no.: [protected] and working with your Borivili (East) Mumbai branch, my loan account under reference No.1, was rescheduled to loan account under reference No.2
As per the rescheduled loan account under reference no.2, the monthly installements payable per month was the sum of Rs.2,500/- starting from February, 2008. I state that I paid the sum of Rs.2,500/- in cash vide deposit slip No.[protected] on 28.01.2008 for the installement payable in February, 2008. As per the rescheduled loan account under reference No.2, I was liable to pay 42 installements only @ Rs.2,500/- per month starting from March,2008 as confirmed by the said Mr. Pawar.
I state that I have further issued four blank cheques ie. cheque No.812597, 812598, 812599, 812600 each drawn on Corporation Bank, Goregaon west branch towards the rescheduled loan account.I state that to my horror and surprise, Rs.863/- was credited to my loan-
Page 2
account under reference No.2, by some anonymous and fraudulent transaction on 31.01.2008 vide slip no. 995706 as confirmed by your customer care executive. I vehemently state that I have not deposited the said amount of Rs.863/- in the said loan account or given instructions to any person for payment of the said amount. I further state that on inquiries with your customer care phone number:[protected], Mr. Haridas informed me that I am liable to pay the sum of Rs.3363/- per month for a period of 60 months starting from March,2008 towards the rescheduled loan account No.2 above-mentioned under reference. I have lodged a complaint No.1389234 on 9.02.2008 with your customer care executive regarding the facts mentioned in this notice.
I vehemently state that I have not given any consent or willingness for rescheduling the loan account under reference No.2 @ Rs.3363/- per monthly installements for 60 months, on the contrary, I state that the said loan account was rescheduled only for Rs.2500/- for 42 monthly installements. Kindly note that the blank agreement copy signed by me for the rescheduled loan account under reference No.2 has been signed by me in January, 2008 since your bonafide informed and assured me that the loan is rescheduled for Rs.2500/- for 42 monthly installements.
I state that you have cheated me and committed fraud upon me by dishonestly trying to extract more money from me by the above fraudulent transaction.
I state that under the circumstances, unless you clarify your position in writing to me and unless I receive your written assurance that the loan account under reference No.2 is rescheduled only @ Rs.2,500/- per month for 42 monthly installements as agreed upon between me and your senior executive Mr. Pawar, I have no option but to stop payments for all the E.C.S. (Electronic clearing scheme) in my S.B. A/c. 1253 of “Corporation bank” and further issue stop payment instructions for all the four blank cheques above-mentioned. I further state that I am not legally liable in case of stop-payment for the four blank cheques above-mentioned for the reasons above-mentoined.
Thanking you.
Yours truly, Rajeev V. Gupta

Comments

Dated:29/03/2008

Citifinancial Consumer Finance India Ltd.,
Customer Consumer Correspondence Unit No-3. Pushpa Vihar, New Delhi-110062.

Ref.(1):- Personal Loan Account Ref No:[protected].

Sub:-Complaint of Brach RM & Executive. Using The Abuse Language and Theret Case.

with reference to the above, i, undersigned, Amit Wadhera do hereby state that i, had obtained Personal loan fo r the sum of Rs. 70, 000/- vide the loan account under reference no.1 @ monthly E.M.I. of Rs 2, 508/- out of which i paid 3 or 4 installement by Cash but i am signed the E.C.S form at the time of my Personal Loan.but you bank executive has filled my name as Amit Nadhera in my E.C.S. forms but my name is Amit Wadhera thats why your E.C.S. is return without generate in my account because my account is name of the Amit Wadhera not Amit Nadhera. I, told several time this problam with your Branch Senior Executive Ms. Shruti RM of Citifinancial bank, branch at Model Town -3, Ms. Neha, Mr Vikas & Mr Ajay in pushpa Vihar Head Office. Mr. Loveleen, Mr. Shahid, Mr. Gaurav Ms Ritu in Your Noida Branch. this all Senior Executive using the abuse language, misbhave and theret me and my mother.
last month i signed the new E.C.S form that time Mr. Vikas (working with your citifinancial model town branch) he says to me i am sending the letter after three days at your home but he cant.
I, state that you have cheated me and committed fraud upon me.
issue me the letter from your side than i will pay you the installement.

Please take some legal action for your Senior Executive.
yours truly

Amit Wadhera
I had applied for the personal loan from citifinancial bank at Sangar Tower office, Jaipur, for this one of the marketing representative Mr. Sunil Khandelwal has contacted me and undergone the process.
All the documents rquired were given and all the necessary formalities on your behalf was done.
Mr. Sunil Khandewal told me that your loan has been sanctioned and you can come with 4cheques and you will get the Cheque from us.
All cheques from my side has been given and also agreement and ECS form has been signed but I did not receive any cheque from them. I am fed up of the services provided by citifinancial.
Please provide cheque or else please return my all documents and cheques and cancel the agreement and ECS form signed.
I Hemant Bhardwaj have a major complaint about your Ratlam Branch that I think that there is a severe problem in this branch and I am defaulter of the bank and 25th of March, 2008 I give the amount of Rs 22, 700 to Mr. Ajay Warghese who is the recovery agent of the bank. I require the receipt of the same amount then he told to me that I bring from bank, because I know him that he is a employee of your bank so in the same faith I allow him to bring afterwards because I am also in hurry and the same date I have a reservation for Bombay. He was not come to give receipt of the same amount and I come back to Mumbai and when I call him he cant pick up his mobile to see the Mumbai No., when I contact to the Manger of the Ratlam Branch he informed that the amount is not deposited in my account.

Sir, the above man is not pick up the mobile and doing fraud and my position is that I do not left the Mumbai for 6 months because I take the contact to do the work in certain deadline.

So please find out that what is going on in Ratlam Branch. Unless I take the legal action against your bank.

Hemant Bhardwaj

P O Box No. 3548,
New Delhi – 110 062
E-mail: [protected]@afsindia.com

Sub: Personel Loan A/C No[protected]Bechoo Lal

I am Bechoo Lal a personel loan account holder. with reference letter no MAR1_BKT1_PL you have sent a request to pay the cheque bounce charge of march-2008.which is Rs.470/.
The EMI amount Rs.1710/ has been detected from my account on 12th March-2008 from ICICI bank A/C no[protected].
Therefore kindly updated your database otherwise i will take some legal action against.

Note :The govt. ordinanace against bounce cheque charges is Rs.200 upto 10, 000/.

Kindly confirm me immediately before taking any action against you.

Your's Truely,
Prof. Bechoo Lal
Department of Information Technology
WCCBM, University of Mumbai,
Maharashtra, India
Citi Finance is the worst organization. Goverment should take some action agaisnt the working of Citi finance.

the most unorganized, careless organization who does not have control on its own system.

they provide instant loans to needy people but with high rate of interests.

they dont care of their customers, no reply, no response at all.

worst bank.
Hi !
Citi F Myself yashvir kumar . I had a loan through ur Bank But according to me my loan had been over but, Nobody giving me right answer to ur side. I want to know about my Per loan .
My loan A/c No: 8622742.
The Vice President
CitiFinancial Customer Correspondence Unit
3 LSC, Pushp Vihar,
New Delhi – 110062

Loan A/c No: 9812761

I, Surinder Kumar Saluja holder of above mentioned loan account number wish to mention that I have taken a loan against property from your bank at an interest rate of 12% but immediately after two months your bank increased my interest rate by .85% and again after some time by 1%.

Whereas if you will see the RBI New guidelines you will find that the interest rates have been decreased not increased
It is to my surprise that how you people have increased the rate of interest by yourself within few months is this the policy of the bank to offer and give loan at 12 or 11% and then increase the rate after person takes the loan.

This is not only the incident happened I have been cheated by your representative also who politely told me that the loan is on fixed rate of interest and I trusted him blindly but after receiving letter of increase in rate of interest from Bank I was surprised that what has happened. Is this the way the bank operates and cheats the customer. I signed the papers on good faith and good name of Citifinancial but it all went wrong.

NOW I AM REALIZING THAT I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY YOU PEOPLE AND MIND IT I AM GOING TO TAKE IT VERY SERIOUSLY.

I am sure you will take action against your representative who is spoiling the image of your bank. His name is Mr. Gurvinder Singh, Sales Manger Delhi Financial Service, A-2/209, Ground Floor, Janak Puri, New Delhi – 110058. When I contacted this person again saying the above point he said kar lo jo karma hai I don’t care.

I therefore request you to kindly reverse the increased rate of interest you have levied on me and oblige. I am sure you will take this matter on priority and will not force me to take further action against Bank.

Awaiting your quick response.

Surinder Kumar
Hi Citi financial I sef[censored]mesh tiwari. maine koi loan nahi liya hai. but aapke noida office se[protected] &[protected] Se lagatar call Narendra kumar se aa rahi hai, maine bata bhi diya mai Narendra kumar ko nahi janta . Ye no-[protected] (15th sep-2007) se mere pass hai, Mai bahut pareshan ho gaya hu, (executive) hame galia dete hai, kahte hai personal loan ka paisa jama karo nahi to bura ho jayega,
Please yaisa na kiya jay, Phone no, Name, Add, Please cheque karke kisi ko pareshan kiya jai.
I have applied for Personal Loan for Citi Financial, after that citi financial representative come with our residence for verification and my office. After verification Mr. Vicky Sharma, Mob No. [protected] contact me and collect 3 Cheques in the name of Citi financial and one cancelled cheque on[protected] along with documents. Presently I am trying to contact Mr. Vicky Sharma but he is not piking the phone. Mr. Vicky Sharma says this loan generate from my Pushp Vihar Office. He also Take a name of Mr. Harsh with Citi financial at Pushp Vihar.

I request you in case you help me please instruct Mr. Vicky Sharma to return my cheques and signed documents by my side.
I, S Manjularaj an pre exisiting customer of citi fainancial from past 3 years and my previous loan has been closed and the Loan A/c No was 7258061. Now I was in need of a personal loan and had to call a citi fainiancial caller Ms. Neha as commited by her to find out the eligibility of our limit to opt of personal laon and she had taken the approval and told us to meet Mr Dhanaya at Brigade Road Branch with 4 check leafs anf 3 months bank statement and we did so. After meetning Ms. Dhanaya she told that our loan would be processed by 2 day and after those 2 day I personally visited the branch to check the status I was told that they wand my car loan closer letter and with in a days time to come and collect the personal Loan. But today I am on the 6th day I am trying to reach Ms. Neha, Ms Dhanaya, and Mr. Sunil of Brogade Road Branch, Bangalore I am not getting them on line.
My question is, do a honest customer has to run behind to know her loan status for 15 days? Is the bank serious in giving Loan to valid customers? If bank is serious on these kindly call me on [protected] or mail me on [protected]@gmail.com
Please let me know the status of my A/c No.10607876.

Request to send statement on my e-mail ID.

Thanking you.

yours truly,
SANJAY / [protected]
Please let me Know Status of my ref no 5178617 Dated 1/4/2005
Request to send Statement on my e-mail id
Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

Veena Nangia / Anoop Nangia
dear sir/madam
i am getting a call from your side on my mobile from last three months. for loan payment
but i havn't take any loan from you
when i asked the call person he told me the name of subhansh
but this mobile no. [protected] is belongs to my name Mr. vivek k dongre and it is registered on my name from 2003.
pls i request you and secondly warm you that please change it otherwise i have to take some action.
because i am getting this call from your side at any time
i hope this will solve soon.
To the Manager

My Name is Mohan Kumar[protected] is my account number
i am the customer of your bank from the last 5 yrs

from the past 4 months your people were giving all false statements regarding my Insurance Papers, but till now i did not receive any Insurance copys from your side...

All of them were telling once the EMI was paid, ill get
insuranc papers...but after paying the EMI the people who were promised not responding they were telling that they left the org or the file ws goe to someother person...

kindly got through this and solve the issue & do send the insurance papers asap...

Otherwise i have to take serious action agianst your org...

regs/Mohan
I had recived the letter by name PK BAJAJ ADVOCATE CHAMBER NO -465, PATIALA HOUSE COURTS, NEW DELHI-110001, REF: CIT/ARB/NOV2/OFF/PL/DEC08/UPCNO:5757, ID NO 15088878,
MR.K.PRAVEEN KUMAR, RES ADDRESS : HNO: 28-149, MARUTHI NAGER, NANDA NAGER, IDPL BALANAGAR, HYDERABAD-5000055, TEL NO IS NOT AVAILBLE,
I AM GETTING THE CORRESPONDACE I HAD TAKEN THE LOAN WHERE AS I HAD NEVER TAKEN ANY LOAN OR FILLED UP ANY FORM OF THE LOAN IN MY LIFE WHY THIS TYPE OF COMMUNICATION AND MAILER BY DIFFRENT NAME IS BEEN POSTED TO ME FROM NEW DELHI,
AS I DONT HAVE ANY CONTACT NO TO COMMUNICATE

Citifinancial — payment settled but they are not credited

Dear Sir

I have taken a personal loan from CITI Finanacial, and i have settled but they are not clear the issued.

i need a clearence.

regards
v.vaithilingaraja
RESPECT SIR,
I RAHAM ALI TWO WHEELER LOAN A/C NO. 14870297 INSTALMENT Rs. 2067.00 MY LAST INSTALMENT FOR MONTH OF MARCH 2009 I TELLING TO CUSTOMER CARE AND MAIL (DETAIL ATTACHED) I CAN NOT PAY THIS MONTH SO THAT PLEASE DO NOT PRESENT EMI CHEQUE IN MY ICICI BANK AT THEY SAYS OK I DO NOT PRESENT BUT U PAY LATE FEE AND EMI AMOUNT I AGREE. BUT THEY PRESENT EMI FOR CLEANRANCE IN MARCH AND APRIL 2009 SO BANK DEBITED FOR BOUNS CHARGES Rs. 1544.00 OUR INSTALMENT ONLY Rs. 2067.00 WHAT I DO

I REQUEST PLEASE SETEL MY PROBLEM I PAY ALL BALANCE AMOUNT BETBEEN 12.5.2009 TO 15.5.2009 AT LEAST.

I CONTANT THIS E MAIL AND CALL
Website : Www.afsindia.com, Www.citifinancial.com

THANKING U

RAHAM ALI
[protected] (F VIVEK)
Already I posted one Complaint regarding cheating of agent and your branch employee of DR. A.S.RAO Nagar/Sainikpuri branch in hyderabad City. So far I didnot received any reply from your branch. so please send reply and check my loan account and do justice for me. my ECS details given below.
ECS/11L-Citi Finan#[protected]#4009134-RS.1440.00
i did not get NOC loan of my father closed by us after his death loan closed on[protected] at ratlam branch
hi
my name is sudhir madane i want to know my persnol loan status & i want topup on my loan

my A/C NO.[protected]

send my statemen on my email id & tell me about topup

i waiting for your quick respons & i think its positive

thanking you