[Resolved]  Personal Loan from CITIfinancial bank — Fraud and cheating towards rescheduled loan a/c. no.14591127

Date: 12th February, 2008

Andheri-Kurla road, Andheri (E), Mumbai

Sir/s,

Ref.: 1) Loan account No.: 12099500 of Shri Rajeev V. Gupta

2) Rescheduled Loan account No.: 14591127 of Shri Rajeev V. Gupta

Sub.: Notice to stop payments of E.C.S and cheques.
[protected]-
With reference to the above, I, the undersigned, Shri Rajeev V. Gupta, do hereby state that I had obtained loan for the sum of Rs.1,50,000/- vide the loan account under reference No.1 @ monthly E.M.I. of Rs.4,500/- for 48 months, out of which I repaid 7 installement.
Due to financial constraints, I requested you to reschedule the loan account under reference No.1 and reduce the rate of interest and the amount of monthly installements payable to you.
As per discussions held with your senior executive Mr. Pawar in January, 2008, who is having cell no.: [protected] and working with your Borivili (East) Mumbai branch, my loan account under reference No.1, was rescheduled to loan account under reference No.2
As per the rescheduled loan account under reference no.2, the monthly installements payable per month was the sum of Rs.2,500/- starting from February, 2008. I state that I paid the sum of Rs.2,500/- in cash vide deposit slip No.[protected] on 28.01.2008 for the installement payable in February, 2008. As per the rescheduled loan account under reference No.2, I was liable to pay 42 installements only @ Rs.2,500/- per month starting from March,2008 as confirmed by the said Mr. Pawar.
I state that I have further issued four blank cheques ie. cheque No.812597, 812598, 812599, 812600 each drawn on Corporation Bank, Goregaon west branch towards the rescheduled loan account.I state that to my horror and surprise, Rs.863/- was credited to my loan-
Page 2
account under reference No.2, by some anonymous and fraudulent transaction on 31.01.2008 vide slip no. 995706 as confirmed by your customer care executive. I vehemently state that I have not deposited the said amount of Rs.863/- in the said loan account or given instructions to any person for payment of the said amount. I further state that on inquiries with your customer care phone number:[protected], Mr. Haridas informed me that I am liable to pay the sum of Rs.3363/- per month for a period of 60 months starting from March,2008 towards the rescheduled loan account No.2 above-mentioned under reference. I have lodged a complaint No.1389234 on 9.02.2008 with your customer care executive regarding the facts mentioned in this notice.
I vehemently state that I have not given any consent or willingness for rescheduling the loan account under reference No.2 @ Rs.3363/- per monthly installements for 60 months, on the contrary, I state that the said loan account was rescheduled only for Rs.2500/- for 42 monthly installements. Kindly note that the blank agreement copy signed by me for the rescheduled loan account under reference No.2 has been signed by me in January, 2008 since your bonafide informed and assured me that the loan is rescheduled for Rs.2500/- for 42 monthly installements.
I state that you have cheated me and committed fraud upon me by dishonestly trying to extract more money from me by the above fraudulent transaction.
I state that under the circumstances, unless you clarify your position in writing to me and unless I receive your written assurance that the loan account under reference No.2 is rescheduled only @ Rs.2,500/- per month for 42 monthly installements as agreed upon between me and your senior executive Mr. Pawar, I have no option but to stop payments for all the E.C.S. (Electronic clearing scheme) in my S.B. A/c. 1253 of “Corporation bank” and further issue stop payment instructions for all the four blank cheques above-mentioned. I further state that I am not legally liable in case of stop-payment for the four blank cheques above-mentioned for the reasons above-mentoined.
Thanking you.
Yours truly, Rajeev V. Gupta
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I am trying to get my NOC for more than one & Half month but they do not give me any reply for the same.
I send my request to Citifinancial Bank-Sainikpuri Branch for getting my loan details, but they are not responding of my request and they deduct EMI's are from my account.
My Loan Account is:4009134 and monthly EMI is Rs.1440.00. So please give me the solution to avoid cuttings from my bank account even clear my loan amount.
Thanking You,
Kondapalli Venkateswara Rao

According ot my record i have submitted all the installments of loan which i have taken for my bike is over. you are therefore, requested to sent me NOC for that. My Loan Account No. 8769166.

kindly provide me the necessary information as early as possible so that i can settle down the loan account.

Waiting for your positive reply.

With regards

SONU KUMAR
I got the loan of Rs. 50000 /= (Loan Reference Number[protected] on February 2008 approximately. The loan amount is utilised for my business. Now my business is totally loss by investment also. I paid the installment amount of Rs. 2105 /= by ECS upto November 2008 and your collection executives Collected the EMI after November 2008 to till date. Now I am working in Chennai with Rs.6000 /= / Month. That amount is only for my family expenses. I contacted your Trichy branch for final settlement. But in your branch of Trichy has no action about my settlement. Kindly take action for my settlement and kindly inform me.

Ra. Ramesh.
Trichy
dear Sir I take personal no was 8981375 i want Statment Please send the statment my mail
thanking you
My name is Bipul Chauhan, I want to know my persnol loan status & I want topup on my loan.

My A/C NO.[protected]

Please send my statement on my email id & tell me about topup on my cell no.

I am waiting for your quick response immediately.

Thanking you,

Bipul Chauhan
if someone is sueing please let me know because i want to join
Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is S.Magesh, i have received personal loan at T.Nagar Branch, Chennai, India.

My PERSONAL LOAN - Ref. No. 16034050, Dated: 07/Sep/2009.

I would like to pre-close that loan as early as possible.Hence i am requesting you to guide me further proceedures.

Feel free to contact
S.Magesh

Pls help my personnel loan ie emi 720 pm and my act no is 10311801.
so plz update my loan amonnt left.

Nizam
i m sandeep sansoa from Delhi... In oct 2005 i purschased a Yamaha Bike which had been Financed by CITI, which was for 3 year..instalment is 1596/- for 36 months..after compliting of intallment bank call me regular for further money to process my NOC..I had paid it immidiately...2 months later i contact that lady who calls me for processing money for NOC, she said my work is only to call the customer not to issue papers, so u please go to head branch or meet some head person...This is the way to provide u r service to customer...today's is 6th of jan 2010 but i didnt get my NOC...Now wht i do i loudge a case against CITI & illigaly harras all citi branches...

thankx
sandeep sansoa
I am having a personal loan from citifainancial, my loan a/c number is 15340524, I had already paid 14 installments I have pending EMI 4.so my problem is recently I changed my company now I working in L & T, I was joined before 15 days so i request to you please give one month time (25 march 2010) i will paying next EMI reg so please understand my problem. Your But the Collection Agents is haunting me, every now and then. I don’t have before two months salary so kindly understand my problems, and change my office address below

K.krishnaiah chary

Off L&T Hi-tech City (Cyber Tower) D Block cyberabab Hyd

Cell [protected],
I wanted a justification of loan which was taken on 23rd Sep 08 of Rs-75000/-(topup loan)however the chq got in my hand was of 46k after deductiin all by pervious dues.Now when im asking for the foreclosure or settlement they are charging interest on 75000/-..

Need State of Account ASAP through mail and justification on wht base the amt is calculated..

Loan acnt number:15585218

Hema
To my surprise my bank account every month is debited with Amount Rs. 1117/- on every 8th and 16th of the month i am unable to trace out the way to stop payment. As my banker says you cannot stop ECS from bank. this amount is being debited from my account sincce last 5 to 6 months. only thing I recollect is way back in 2006-07 I have purchased an Airconditioner for my house with 9 installment of Rs. 1117/- which i have already paid through ECS in its tennure only 1 ECS was returned for which i paid cash to executive who came to my home to collect money on behalf of CITI Financial.Please look into the matter and help me out to get me my money back. because of this ECS my 3 to 4 cheques to other parties has bounced and i have paid them in cash with penalty. This ECS is harming my credit worthiness also. My money is pouring out from my account twice in a month. which ECS allows twice withdrawl. MyPast Loan A/c. No.5415167

I am Sachin Saxena and my loan a/c no. is 7119034. I am trying to get my NOC for more than 2 to 3 months and your executive said every time "YOU WILL GET YOUR NOC WITHIN 7 TO 10 DAYS" but I did't get my NOC till now.

Today is 18th of March and now your executive said that "YOU CAN COLLECT YOUR NOC AT PUSHAP VIHAR OFFICE".

Please send my NOC at my residence as soon as possible otherwise I have to take legal action agianst your organisation and will send a letter in newspaper about your poor service...

Sachin Saxena
Mobile:[protected]
SECOND SENDING...

Sachin Saxena
Mobile:[protected]
I got the loan from citi financial in 2007 jan at Koramangala branch, Bangalore and i would like to clear the loan.

Please provide details contact number and email address

sikindar
I had taken personal lone from cityfinancial branch aurangabad (maharashtra)
My lone account no.3566938 was already closed this lone i hav NOC .this lone
is closed on 23/06/2008 but my CIBIL report shows written off status
Icant take any type of lone please chang my cibil status .I am very help less
about your copration.This lone is clear before two year ago, is that clear your
reporting to cibil about status is very poor.
Report to cibil & chang my status other wise i will take leagle action against you.
H J JOSHI
ICICI BANK LTD YAMANA NAGHAR (HR) Please let me know the status of my A/c No. L V P T S [protected]

Request to send statement on and noc my e-mail ID. [protected]@yahoo.com

Thanking you.

yours truly,
AKHTAR ALI [protected] /[protected] himachal pradesh
Name- Shashi Yadav
Ref, No.[protected]
lone is clear so please forward my cheque by courier.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other