[Resolved]  PF - Maharashtra PF office — Not received my PF even after 10 months

I have not recieved my PF amount even after 10 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/BAN/45665/18126. I am really frustrated abou this. I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call. By luck or by grace of god if I get a chance to speak to someone from the office directly say that there is no time lines for my request. It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money.

My PF number - MH/BAN/45665/18126
Application Submission date - 28.02.2008
Group no. - 53

Comments

PF Settlement
This is Yogesh Sonaniya. I was GE Money House FInance India Pvt.Ltd.through Kellly services india Pvt.Ltd. indore for April-2007 to April2008. I had PF account with Maharastra PF office My PF No. MH/46257/7428 .Nearly 24 months over but i didn't get my PF amount.Can u pls help me to get my PF money soon?

Thanks & Regards,
Yogesh Sonaniya
Indore
MH/46257/7428
I have not received my PF amount evenafter 16 months of submission of the application form for the withdrawal of my P.F. amount. My P.F. Number MH/38491/44198 . we have received one letter from your office, 2 cheque numbers mentioned, C.No. 701811, C.No. 479867, SBI Malad, Mumbai, but cheque will not be reach, I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call.
Thanks &Regards

Deepthiraj
Trivandrum, kerala,
Mobile-[protected]
Mail [protected]@yahoo.co.in
Sir;

My, name is Rajendra B.Karav having PF number as MH/6009/234. I want to know the status of my account. Please update the same as soon as possible to my e-mail address
[protected]@yahoo.com;

Regards;
Mr.Rajendra B.Karav.
Mb.[protected]

I have not recieved my PF amount even after 10 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/44546/5776. I am really frustrated abou this. I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call. By luck or by grace of god if I get a chance to speak to someone from the office directly say that there is no time lines for my request. It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money.

My PF number - MH/44546/5776
Application Submission date - 20.11.2009
nss form no:[protected]
NAME:A.PECHIMUTHU
EMAIL:a.[protected]@gmail.com

My PF number - MH/BAN/45665/18126
Application Submission date - 28.02.2008
Group no. - 53
I have not recieved my PF amount even after 7 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/vashi/118056/35939.and my e-code is-17012.I am really frustrated abou this. I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call. By luck or by grace of god if I get a chance to speak to someone from the office directly say that there is no time lines for my request. It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money pls send my pf status on my email id-kumar.[protected]@yahoo.in
Dear sir

It has been 2years since i have submitted my application, my employer say's he has finished all the formalities sent it to your office.once i have sent it in 2009 and again in 2010oct but still i have not received
any cheque in my account, Since aim in the Bangalore and employed here i cannot come to Pune
My request is that please clear my application as soon as possible or suggest me my next step what i
should do

PFNO:MH/[protected]
COMPANY:FUJITSU CONSULTING INDIA
Application submission date;
2009
HI
MYSELF AFTABAHMED PATHAN MY PF NO. MH/2520/21586 MY CO. NAME VIDYUT METALIC PVT. LTD MY POSTING AT AHMEDABAD GUJARAT MY FORM FORWARDED ON 10 MAY 2010 TILL 5 MONTHS I AM NOT GET MY PF AMOUNT PLEASE REPLY

PH A/C NO MH/2520/21586
FILE FORWARD 10 MAY 2010
CO MANE VIDYUT METALIC PVT LTD.
This is infome you that I have not recieved my PF amount even after 4 Mounth of submission of the application from the withdrawel of my PF amount. My PF NO MH/8709/2634. (company Name BHARATH SERUMS &VACCINES LTD . PF Office THANA.
MY Email .ID [protected]@yahoo.com. do the needfull.
VINOD AS
CALICUT
KERALA
have not recieved my PF amount even after 3 year of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/44546/7806 I am really frustrated abou this. It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money.
I Kotteswaran.J realsed the previous company Aarvi Encon Pvt Ltd., on 18.03.2010, they declare against PF no MH/37925/2223 but till date not received or settlement any PF Amount .
Also note that Mumbai PF Office already receved all documents from above Company on 18.08.2010. Please do the needful and resolved this above issue yours faithfully
Kotteswaran.J
M - NO.[protected][protected]@yahoo.co.in
I have not recieved my PF amount even after 5 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/46257/10724. I am really frustrated about this.It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money.Please do needfull.

Application Submition date: 1st Augaust 2010.
PF Num: MH/46257/10724
Complany Name: Kelly services PVT LTD.
Mobile Num: [protected]

Maksood Rangrej.
dear sir, , , , ,
i have not recieved my PF amount even after 07 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/41751/2065. I am really frustrated abou this. I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call. By luck or by grace of god if I get a chance to speak to someone from the office directly say that there is no time lines for my request. It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money.

My PF number - MH/41751/2065.
Application Submission date - 28.08.2010
USHA RANI
MY PF NUMBER IS MH/45800/25352PO
EYEGLOBAL TECHNOLOGIES PVT. LTD.
PLOT NO-75-76 1ST LEN, NEW DELHI
Not received my PF even after 4 months

I have not recieved my PF amount even after 4 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawal of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/BAN/45786/1949. I am really frustrated abou this. I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call. By luck or by grace of god if I get a chance to speak to someone from the office directly say that there is no time lines for my request. It is pretty hard to digest if we hear the response for the request of withdrawing our hard-earned money.

My PF number - MH/BAN/45786/1949

Iam D. Krishna Murthy worked with pranav Agro Industries Ltd my account no is MH/100700/300.
I would like to Know the balance of my amount. And I would like to withdraw this amount kindly
help me to withdraw this amount.

D. Krishna Murthy.

I Haven't recieved my PF amount even after 8 months.The forma has been submitted in Feb to PF office.From last 4 months the status mentiond on online is "UNDER PROGRESS".I went trice to PF Office directly.

Acct No:MH/PUN/34224/23175

Please advice me what to do.I am very frustated.

Karuakar Kona
I have not received my PF amount even after 10 months of submission of the Application Form for the with drawl of my PF amount. My PF number - MH/210899/303. I am really frustrated abou this. I have called multiple times to the PF office and nobody picks up the call.please transfer the money ASAP its my humble request..please mail me the status [protected]@gmail.com
Dear “Bhagvathiappan”
This is inform you that we have submitted your PF forms to the department on “08/10/2009”. In case of any query, please write a mail to [protected]@kellyservices.co.in with the below details
· Name
· P Code
· Mobile Number
Our team will check on the details and revert with further course of action

Thanks and Regards
Team Kelly

My PF Account No MH-KND/211667/540 submitted on 03 Nov 2009. Till date amount not credited.

Please intimate current status