[Resolved]  PNB Education Loan — Provisional Income Tax Certificate for the period 01-APR-08 to 31 MAR-09

Dear Sir
I need to receive the provisional certificate URGENTLY for the Principle and interest for the financial year 01-APR-08 to 31-MAR-09.
My Loan Account No is 404400JB00000721 . Loan account Branch Code :- 404400
Branch Name : PNB IIT Roorkee.
Please send it as an e-mail attachment.

Monendra Singh
Hyderabad
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

respected sir
i would like to file a complaint against the manager of punjab national bank kakrola more uttam nagar new delhi 110059. iam pursuing my m.c.a. from i.p university at northern india engg. college shastri park, new delhi ip university. manager of bank has a very bad attitude towards the customer . he is misguiding me from last 8 months .
he always gives an excuse that we don't have any loan officer and we cannot forward my request.then after 8 months i asked from them you just give me in a written that you do not have aloan officer .
he started shouting and misbehaving with me like an illetrate.
sir i really in a need of money to purue my education further plz look forward to my request.these types of officers always leads to the corruption in our society and spoil the future of young bright students who can really work for the upliftment of our nation.
please look forward to my problem.
thanking you