Punjab National Bank [PNB]

New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Load

Punjab National Bank [PNB] related photos (1287)

Punjab National Bank [PNB] Complaints & Reviews

I have order the product order I'd :[protected] from Amazon
and refund initiated by Amazon on 5th April but today is 13th April still not recieved. Rs 8850
Refund Reference number 75105171096000342117215
Refund initiated by Amazon but still not received
Apr 13, 2021

Punjab National Bank [PNB] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have received an amount of rs 2000 through upi on 10th April 2021 (Saturday) at 9:49 am in my savings back account. But I don't know who has sent it. Its is just showing through upi ( upi reference ID :[protected]
    Can I know who sent it to me?
    Apr 12, 2021

My refund was raised by amazon on 2 april, and as per their mail it was credited in my account within the 5 days, but still...

Rs 2000/- debited from the account but cash not dispensed from ATM
      Rs 2000/- debited from account but cash not dispensed from ATM
      Apr 11, 2021

I was ordered wecool moonwalk bluetooth headset on amazon on 26/03/2021 order id[protected] .Total price of that...
        Yesterday evening 9th April 2021 I did a upi transaction from Amazon, the status of tha transaction shows failed but my money...

I applied PNB Classic Debit Card (Personalized) on 23rd February, 2021 by filling from in my branch. But, still I have not received my PNB Classic Debit Card (Personalized). Even, I went to my branch few times, they are not telling me anything. Please, solve this issue & send my card by post.
        Bank : Punjab National Bank
        Branch / Name of Bank and Branch : Baruipur Chowdhury Bazar Branch, PUNB0030020
        Account Number :[protected]
        My Phone Number: [protected]
        Apr 08, 2021

I Sri Prabhanjan Mahata, my account no is[protected]. On 06.04.2021 I try to withdraw cash Rs-5000/- from ATM. Debited...
          I had to receive a refund from amazon but I haven't got it yet even after so many days. According to them, they’ve processed...

Amazon processed my refund on 27th March but not credited in my
          account till 6th April 2021. Refund amount is 7760.
          RRN {Refund Reference Number}
          Apr 06, 2021

I have ordered a bata sandals of 499 rupees on 15 march and i returned them due to some issue and my return has initiated by amazon on 26th march and amazon has send me the confirmation mail of amount credited in your account on 31st march amd give refund reference no as 30005410861074219211402. But till now 6th of april i did not get my amount.
            Refund initiated by amazon but not reflecting in account
            Refund initiated by amazon but not reflecting in account
            Apr 06, 2021

This to inform you that I have a savings Bank A/C bearing A/C no.[protected] in Punjab National Bank, at Lumding Branch but due to some un-avoidable reasons I could not operate the said A/C for long and hence, the A/C became dormant that is why I submitted application along with relevant KYC document to revive it on January, 2021. But the Indifferent attitude of PNB Lumding Branch towards their service has shown their poor performance to discharge their duty as they still not updated my account resulting my inconvenience to a great extant. Early action solicited.
              Yours faithfully,
              Biswanath Dasgupta.
              Apr 06, 2021

I had made two refunds and one cancellation, with a sum total of Rs 1443. All of them got processed, but none of them have reached my account yet. The first refund worth Rs 250 was processed on 28th March, so it shouldn't take this long, right? The other refunds were made on 30th March.
                Apr 05, 2021

Hello Sir/Madam,

This is Shesh Kumar Mishra. I have a savings type account in your branch. I booked a Fixed...
                  05/04/21
                  Sir, my name is Bhavana Pal, my father name Om beer And account no is [protected].today I went to your...

I have tried to withdraw money from atm boot but the transaction fail but money got deducted from my account. how to recover that.
                  date of transaction 5th april 2021.
                  atm ID : D3420500
                  Apr 05, 2021

On 02/04/21 i have made a transaction to another account of Rs 6000/-, but the beneficiary not recieved the money so far, in the status it showing as suspect, the money is tranferred for loan, please release the money immeditely so as to pay EMI.
                    Reference no:[protected]
                    Transaction status - suspect
                    Apr 04, 2021

There is IMPS of Rs 25, 000 initiated on 01.04.2021 from HDFC to my PNB saving account no [protected].
                      The amount is still not credited to my account.
                      Screen shot of transfer attached herewith.
                      Kindly check and revert asap.
                      IMPS not credited in my account
                      Apr 04, 2021

Apr 03, 2021
                      Updated by nsp120266
                      No reply till this time.Its almost 3 days.How far we have to wait?

Sir my account no[protected] is frozen since 3 month.I fall in so many problems kindly solve this....