ADVERTISEMENT

[Resolved]  Provab Technisoft Pvt Ltd India — Provab is still at scamming in full force./default of existing refund agreement.

Provab technosoft pvt ltd is a fraudulent company. With citibank account no [protected] address 2, 3floor 30tcross ng, complex bannerghatta layout, t block jayanagar. They are a set of people that you must never deal with.
They are scam, enticing unaware people that they will develop travel portal for you, and alas you will pay them and they will never pick your calls again.
Tom da souza is very fraudulent and a scammer, that will soon meet his death. His phone number is [protected] and provab number is [protected].
Tom da souza is a thief and a scammer.
He is a shame to all indians. He is giving all indians a bad reputation. India consumer board please pick these people up

These are all the emails between tom da souza and myself. He is a liar, a cheat and the best guniness book of record world best scammer, pls everybody do yourself a favour by avoiding tom da souza as a person and his scamfull and scammfilled company " provab technosoft pvt ltd ". With citibank account no [protected] address 2, 3floor 30tcross ng, complex bannerghatta layout, t block jayanagar. They are a set of people that you must never deal with.
Please follow closely all the correspondence between tom da souza and myself:

Tom,
I guess u are avoiding me.
No feedback from u.
What is happening?

From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: fri, 9 mar 2012 12:09:38 +0530
Subject: re: payment confirmation

Ok ok, let peace be prevailed.
We will await the scanned copy.

On fri, mar 9, 2012 at 12:00 pm,


Initial talk when payment was not yet effected. What will i scan?

From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: fri, 9 mar 2012 11:58:13 +0530
Subject: re: payment confirmation
Three times :)

Once while on our initial talk...:)
On fri, mar 9, 2012 at 11:44 am, <
Gud morg,
U only requested once not severally pls as a point of correction. This makes two request.
My scan is bad. Will forward to u today.
Nice day. —


Yesterday was a big festival for indians.

No one was at work. We have not yet received the amount, plz send me the receipt i requested you several times earlier.

On fri, mar 9, 2012 at 1:30 am:
Hi tom,
How far?
Did you get the money?
Pls revert.
Aftermath of my online posting of provab tom da souza as a scammer. Tom came back to me with the following settle plans (All still came out to be a big lie from tom da souza no settlement or refund)
Please avoid tom da souza and his ill fated company provab technoscammer ltd
All these days i was fighting with the management and finally they have agreed to my concerns. They have 2 conditions and we will have to agree with the conditions:-
1)- they will refund the full amount and in 4 phases.
2)- you have to immediately remove the complaint which you have posted and we release the first installment on monday morning. If not paid you can post it back.
3)- remaining installment will be done every monday.
Reply me back fast as i have only limited time today and needed to get the final confirmation from ceo after having your response.
-
Thanks,
Tom d'souza,
Manager-business development.
www.provab.com
www.hotelreservationssystem.com
Usa:- 213.784.2071
In:- +[protected]

Hello tom,
I will remove d complain upon payment of the first instalment on monday. Failure to pay second instalment as at when due, i will repost with more...
Thanking u ahead o[censored]r understanding and cooperation.
Tom responded to my first complaint as written above as at of 1st of may 2012. All his words a lies and not true.
Tom. Dsouza on may 2, 2012

Fraud this lady dotun is an imposter who claims to be a travel operator and boasts of making a world class travel portal, she is yet to transfer the amount due and wants a portal for no payment. Beware of her the people at nigeria. All nigerians are doomed by such people in there nation. After all she proved her mettle here... —
Thanks,
Tom d'souza,
Manager-business development.
www.provab.com
www.hotelreservationssystem.com
Usa:- 213.784.2071
In:- +[protected]
Hi tom,
How do you explain this. You are a big liar. I will not remove the internet complains until you pay me my
Money. I do not trust your intents again.
Pls revert
You dont want to trust.. Dont trust.. Its non of my business.. You can repost it yet again... If we dont pay but i[censored] dont remove it ur not paid... I repeat again... Remove it now and than we pay u on monday... If not... Keep the post as it is...
On fri, jun 8, 2012 at 1:04 am,
Tom, what happen to ur own posting. Remove urs, then i remove mine. Then we move forward. U are d one me not me, u defaulted not me. Thx

See my post is removed... Remove yours immediately now... Do it fast, you ahve tos end an email to admin with the comment you want to remove...
On fri, jun 8, 2012 at 1:07 pm, tom d'souza <tom. [protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, i will remove mine now... You remove yours and we pay on monday by 5.30 pm ist.
On fri, jun 8, 2012 at 1:00 pm
Subject: re: fw: tom you are lying again.

Can you delete that stuff now... And do you know the process? You will ahve to send email to admin which is at the footer of that link.
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: sat, 9 jun 2012 09:08:27 +0530
Subject: re: fw: tom you are lying again.

Mine got removed in just 5 mins... Are you playing wth me???

Can u get it removed right away...
On fri, jun 8, 2012
Already requested its removal thru admin twice.
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres

Wont ask you to be awake... Just check once if comments are deleted or still there

On sat, jun 9, 2012 at 11:10 wrote:
That is d portal i am workg with. Pls i need to go back to bed.
I will rechk when i wake up, been up since 2am.
Thx
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: sat, 9 jun 2012 11:04:29 +0530
Subject: re: fw: tom you are lying again.

https://www.consumercomplaints.in/?search=provab

Remove from here too

On sat, jun 9, 2012 at 10:54 am, tom d'souza <tom. [protected]@gmail.com> wrote:
Plz check from ur end too.. Check i[censored]r comments are stil there or gone

On sat, jun 9, 2012 at 10:48 am, wrote:
I just did it again.
Hope it works dis time.


From: tom d'souza <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>

Sent: friday, june 8, 2012 9:54 pm
Subject: re: fw: tom you are lying again.
Ok just do it and check if comment is gone
On sat, jun 9, 2012 at 10:21 am, dotun wrote:
Tom, i follow dat and dat is what i did exactly, i even repeated the process in order for me to be sure whoever is at backend get my reuest.
I went to email, click, for a box with subject, my name, my email address and i wrote my request to delete/remove the above
Ubject from the complain box.
If i was not going to do it i would hv told u.
I will still repeat it again, to be sure.

From: tom d'souza <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
To: dotun
Sent: friday, june 8, 2012 9:44 pm
Subject: re: fw: tom you are lying again.
Please i request you to follow the instructions which i did... Go at the footer of the website... There you will have the option to send mail to admin.. When you click at it you will have the window open where you can put the comment or the link which you want to dlete.. Send this request to admin.

It will be deleted in just 2 mins similarly how it happenned with me...

Do it coz i trust you...
On sat, jun 9, 2012 at 9:25 am, <dotun wrote:
U are not serious, tom. Am not dubious. I am not a liar. If i was not going to do it i would hv told u there and then, i do not play dirty games with pple as i see dat u love such.
If there is another way to handle such dat u kow and did, speak out about and let me know how. I followed ur instruction of emailing a admin. Since dis mode is a regular tool dat u use regularly, so tell me what am to do to remove it immediately.
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: mon, 11 jun 2012 14:14:54 +0530
Subject: re: fw: tom you are lying again.
Dotun... I am checking with the admin and accounts system today... Do not worry i will make sure you get your money back...
On mon, jun 11, 2012 at 2:13 pm, dotun:
Hi tom,
Am expecting the initial payment today. Pls details below.
Tom am not d originator of dat. I hv chked and everytin i did has been remove
I[censored] do not belief me then u will belief the acknowleged email from the consumer complain authority
Which i forward to u.
It is not there and am fed up with this up and down issues.
I hv so much to do today. Pls i beg u, tom.
I cannot do more than i hv done. I forward about 6mails to them and it is not there, i even got a confirmation email.
I neefrom: tom d'souza <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
To: dotun
Sent: monday, june 11, 2012 2:43 am
Subject: re: where is dotun in this email?
Dear dotun... I copied-pasted from internet.. Its no illusion or vision... Do you thing its a vision?
On mon, jun 11, 2012 at 3:00 pm, dotun wrote:
That is what i requested to be removed and it is not showg on the net, maybe u still hv the vision of the wordgs
On ur mind.
It is not there again and there is a forward to me yesterday notifying of the cancellation and i hv seen it too.
It removedd to go to the bank now.
Pls.
I can forward a mail to the authority refuting their claim of removal, i[censored] are doubt. I will not go into dat. I beg.
Thx
Sent: monday, june 11, 2012 2:24 am
Subject: re: where is dotun in this email?
Provab (Comment)
Dotun on may 1, 2012


Fraudprovab technosoft pvt ltd is a fraudulent company. With citibank account no [protected] address 2, 3floor 30tcross ng, complex bannerghatta layout, t block jayanagar. They are a set of people that you must never deal with. They are scam, enticing unaware people that they will develop travel portal for you, and alas you will pay them and they will never pick your calls again...
On mon, jun 11, 2012 at 2:52dotun wrote:
View all provab technosoft pvt ltd complaints
Provab technosoft pvt ltd

Location: nigeria


Iva dalco on may 1, 2012


Fraud
These are probably the worst i came across they still owe my company money and i cannot get any reply is there any one out there who could advise trusty people like us how to get their money back and to stop companies such as provab not to continue with their scam.. It affects the name of many other indian company and gives them alla bad name

Am waiting for d paymt back!
Thx
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: tue, 12 jun 2012 18:45:36 +0530
To: <dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

Ok, no i have it... Gimme some time... I wont betray you this time...

On tue, jun 12, 2012 at 6:39 pm, <dotun> wrote:
I don't have a pay pal account i sent you my account details earlier or i can re send it again
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: tue, 12 jun 2012 17:56:19 +0530
To: <dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

Send me ur paypal id dotun.. And i will get the amt transferred... You do not have to remind me... Wire transfer will require time..

On tue, jun 12, 2012 at 5:55 pm, <dotun wrote:
Am waiting.
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: tue, 12 jun 2012 00:15:39 +0530
To: <dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

Dotun i will return ur money for sure and i will fight wth managment for this, but ur comment is still there wth ur name written over there... Might be the admin will remove it tomorow as they took 2 days to remove ur earlier comments.

On mon, jun 11, 2012 at 11:52 pm, <dotun wrote:
Tom i know u will surely come with ur story. Am not surprised.
Do what ever u like.
Know dat u are already breaking d agreement.
I did not originate d confirmation email from conplain authority.
I surely can predetermine all dese ur come ups before u started.
I know u hv a small conscience, which can decide to do d rite when it chooses to do right.
Tom dese are d obvious comments on d web.
Obviously u hv ur own focus which is different from everybody elso.
The complian authority is also an indian company, ur fellow patriots, u can challenge them with ur allegation obviously not me bec i followed ur instructions in d process of deleting. So what is my own.
Tom its obvious now dat u are veri craftty. Keep it up.
Search results: 19 matching "provab"? Provab technosoft pvt ltd (Complaint)? Iva dalco on may 1, 2012 fraudstop companies such as provab not to continue with their scam. It affects the name of many other indian company and gives them alla bad name... Provab (Complaint)? Saviodasilva on oct 6, 2011 fraud companyplease do not use provab they could be based in bangalore or delhi or anywhere in india, they are the biggest joke and scammers in the industry! They took my money october last year 2010 and said it will be ten day delivery to update my website, its now over a year and they have disapeared dispite constant lies and false promises... Provab (Complaint)? John smit on oct 26, 2010 fraudanand shukla from provab been taking the money from all foreigner. Promised to delivered a web portal for the design but slowly, do not reply either correspondence. Without you release it 6 month of
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: mon, 11 jun 2012 22:47:25 +0530
To: dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

You are not accepting but the comment is still there and they will not pay unless you delete all the comments posted from everywhere... I am still on the website and can see the comments still there
Am waiting for d paymt back!
Thx
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: tue, 12 jun 2012 18:45:36 +0530
To: <dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

Ok, no i have it... Gimme some time... I wont betray you this time...

On tue, jun 12, 2012 at 6:39 pm, <dotun wrote:
I don't have a pay pal account i sent you my account details earlier or i can re send it again
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: tue, 12 jun 2012 17:56:19 +0530
To: <dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

Send me ur paypal id dotun.. And i will get the amt transferred... You do not have to remind me... Wire transfer will require time..

On tue, jun 12, 2012 at 5:55 pm, <[protected]@yahoo.com> wrote:
Am waiting.
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: tue, 12 jun 2012 00:15:39 +0530
To: <dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

Dotun i will return ur money for sure and i will fight wth managment for this, but ur comment is still there wth ur name written over there... Might be the admin will remove it tomorow as they took 2 days to remove ur earlier comments.

On mon, jun 11, 2012 at 11:52 pm, < wrote:
Tom i know u will surely come with ur story. Am not surprised.
Do what ever u like.
Know dat u are already breaking d agreement.
I did not originate d confirmation email from conplain authority.
I surely can predetermine all dese ur come ups before u started.
I know u hv a small conscience, which can decide to do d rite when it chooses to do right.
Tom dese are d obvious comments on d web.
Obviously u hv ur own focus which is different from everybody elso.
The complian authority is also an indian company, ur fellow patriots, u can challenge them with ur allegation obviously not me bec i followed ur instructions in d process of deleting. So what is my own.
Tom its obvious now dat u are veri craftty. Keep it up.
Search results: 19 matching "provab"? Provab technosoft pvt ltd (Complaint)? Iva dalco on may 1, 2012 fraudstop companies such as provab not to continue with their scam. It affects the name of many other indian company and gives them alla bad name... Provab (Complaint)? Saviodasilva on oct 6, 2011 fraud companyplease do not use provab they could be based in bangalore or delhi or anywhere in india, they are the biggest joke and scammers in the industry! They took my money october last year 2010 and said it will be ten day delivery to update my website, its now over a year and they have disapeared dispite constant lies and false promises... Provab (Complaint)? John smit on oct 26, 2010 fraudanand shukla from provab been taking the money from all foreigner. Promised to delivered a web portal for the design but slowly, do not reply either correspondence. Without you release it 6 month of
Sent from my blackberry® smartphone, from etisalat. Enjoy high speed internet service with etisalat easy net, available at all our experience centres —
From: "tom d'souza" <tom. [protected]@gmail.com>
Date: mon, 11 jun 2012 22:47:25 +0530
To: dotun
Subject: re: 1st instalment

You are not accepting but the comment is still there and they will not pay unless you delete all the comments posted from everywhere... I am still on the website and can see the comments still there
Am waiting for d paymt back
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Provab Technosoft customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
Complaint comments 
Share
Tweet

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    Provab Technosoft
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    47%
    Complaints
    19
    Pending
    0
    Resolved
    9
    Provab Technosoft Phone
    +1 347 709 7902 [USA]
    +91 88 8032 1321 [India]
    +91 80 6621 0000 [General Enquiry]
    Provab Technosoft Address
    #236/92/1A, 1st Floor, Venkataadri IT Park, Electronic City, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560100
    View all Provab Technosoft contact information
    ADVERTISEMENT