Provab Technosoft Complaints & Reviews

2.4
Last updated Nov 18, 2019

File a complaint to Provab Technosoft

Having problems with Provab Technosoft?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Provab Technosoft customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Provab Technosoft

Bangalore District
Karnataka

Provab Technosoft Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Provab Technosoft reviews & complaints(19)

I was travelling to davanagere to bangalore with anand travels bus no mh 04 jk 9992 date on 18nov2019. I have booked emtry seat at night 1 o clock.. The bus driver name is gopal he is given side seat to another person from davangere toll which is not reserved.. When i argued about complaint he was not bother i speak loke #.. I was really fef with him. His attitude is not so good..
Request to take necessary action on this travels and the person..
+1 videos
Provab Technosoft customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This company should have a zero ranking stars!
    They are only asking for money, as most indian company does, pretending to be the best of the best, and to know what they are doing, when in reality they are the worth possible company to work along with.
    The management are bunches of # with bad attitudes, they never do what they suppose to do, they are so slow, that even in the middle of central africa, with one hand, and no electricity, they will go faster...
    They taking years to do something that any real professional it company out there would do in a matter of only a few weeks...
    They are so bad, that after months battling, you kinda give up, and finally loose your money, i guess unfortunately, that is what they're expecting from the get-go...
    I am warning everyone who read this complaint to stay away from provab, i am so dead serious about it, they are only bunches o[censored]nqualified with poor manners, forget the famous bs "namastã©".
    Nothing works at the near-end, you will end up by having always problems on your site, which is half done anyway!
    Every day, every month, you have to deal "days in days out" with these people to the point of either you want to fly up there and kicking some serious booty, or just letting it go, or loosing your health and sanity...
    Stop thinking india is the solution, they show you some great prices to lure you in, instead, start working with real qualified it people, with diplomas in great school, not like bangalore bump-#-egypt school, but reputable it school with a great level of education, like we have so many in united states, uk or europe, but please listen carefully, do not, and i repeat do not work with these people, they will drive you insane and you will never get what you pay for, but instead getting a half done website with no functionality whatsoever, broken pieces of codes, ugly website with lots of english grammatical errors, as most of them do not even know how to write english correctly, it is almost comical to see that so many people in this world are so full of it, this company has the records of liars and nitwits...

This company should have a zero ranking stars! They are only asking for money as most indian company do, pretending to be the best and to know what they are doing when in reality they are the worth possible company to work with, the management are bunches of # with bad attitudes, they never do what they suppose to do, they are so slow that even in the middle of central africa with one hand and not electricity they will go faster, they taking years to do something that any professional company would do in a matter of a few weeks, they are so bad that after months battling you kinda give up and loose your money, i guess that is what they are expecting from the start...
      I am warning everyone out there who read this complaint to stay away from provab, bunches o[censored]nqualified and poorly manner people, nothing works at the end, you end up by having always problems on your site half done, every day, every month, you have to deal with these people to the point of either flying up there and kicking some # or just letting it go and start working with real qualified it people, like we have in united states, or in uk or europe, but please listen carefully, do not, and i repeat do not work with these people, they will drive you crazy and you will never get what you pay for, but instead getting a crazy half done website with no functionality whatsoever, broken pieces of codes, ugly website with lots of english grammatical errors as most of them do not even know how to write english correctly, it is almost comical to see that so many people in this world are so full of #, this company has the records of # and nitwits...

Deepti and anand shukla along with the team of gaurav kayshap, ashwini did not produce the work as agreed in the contractual obligation.

We signed an agreement on 8 june 2018 and the mobile application and website was supposed to be delivered by 30 september 2018 but till the end of the year nothing was done.

A lot of money was given to them in usd and in return they did not comply.
        Not replying to emails and messages.

It is a total scam, i wonder how india's government allows companies like this to tarnish the image of the country and its people. There are so many complaints on them, and the authorities should have taken action since along time ago.

It is time some serious action is taken on them.

2nd floor, venkatadri it park, hewlett packard avenue, konappana agrahara, electronic city, bengaluru, karnataka 560069, india

My email should anyone read this and want to have a collective voice heard.
        [protected]@gmail.com

Total scam this company, they will push you to pay or else they won't work on the project. Once you pay them they had over an uncompleted website and never return your calls or emails. None of the functions worked when they gave me my website which took more than one year and 20 emails to later find out they disappeared. Their api is also a scam and will not work, they will show you the demo but after it will not work at all. They charged me over 20, 000 dollars for a cms (Build from scratch) website and at the end handed over a simple wordpress website. I basically lost 25, 000 dollars and started from the beginning again because their spaghetti coding was unfixable. Complete scam company, do not use this company. I will never work with any indian company and advise everyone the same as 99% of indian companies are complete scams because of corruptions and lawless country and its a free for all so everyone is scam everyone including their own. Stay far away from indian companies but more importantly stay far far away from provab. You have been warned!

Bombay cabs contact nub[protected] software knowledge nhi sell man khuch unke software developers khuch ata nhi ye presentation deta customer dreams dikhata hai ... advance payment lete hai timeing work pura nhi karate after software more issues wo ka bhi swol nhi hota apana advance bhi wapas nhi dete is company pe project deke galati mat time wast money waste or parwshani unke pass khuch nhi chute hai sab..bc mc
            cheating and fighting with client - they toke my money for ₹ 150, 000 and never done my job also it lost my time about one year till today my project still not process also do not want to refund my money.
            Mr. Ankit travadi, and provable company really cheating. I will process my complaint to local authority. If some one would like to have photo of mr. Ankit travedi please let me know... chor company and employees Chuty a hai application abcd patta nhi Chuty a sale provab company director is 420 natvarlal up, bhihari babu Chor
            Bombay cabs contact us:[protected] email : [protected]@gmail.com from (Mumbai)

On 01 june 2018 i had booked two tickets in phone pay app from goa to chitradurga and the service provider was anand bus. The bus broke down at hubli and we were assigned to other bus which was coming from bombay the service provider was national travels. And the anand bus fellows said they will pay for tickets but i had to pay 1100 to them. Why should i pay the extra amount to national travels. I have been trying to reach them but it’s waste of time. They are not responding to any of my calls or email. I have uploaded the ticket details and payment details.

Dear sir

Name : manoj shetty

I wish to state that i travelled from mumbai to mangalore on 19.10.2017 in anand travels
                . Please note down the bus details - mh-01-bs-0337 my seat number -11 in non ac seater.. My pick up was at andheri east - bisleri.
                During travel i carried three lugggage with me..
                One small bag i. Kept beside my seat
                Another big trolley and a car tyre (Packed) was kept in luggage compartment behind the bus..
                Before sitting we advised conductor mr. William conductor his mobile no.[protected] to attach tag to our luggage but he refused to do so...

I. Got. Up at mulki morning around 6 a. M... I took my big trolley but unfortunately i forgot to take car tyre... Even conductor didn't remind me...

We spoke at your office in mangalore... Also spoke with mr william but they say they don't have any luggage left on that day... We are not getting any resolution...

Its my humble request to solve the issue...

They have not met the due of my travel portal and not delivered passed 1 year, i have paid 17 lakhs but till today i have not got anything from provab.

Such a money lotterss of india. They cheated and signed me 2 contracts. Got knows how these companies are still serving in market. Government should take some actions on this company.

I dont know what to do.

I would request government officials to take strict actions against these company.

Mr. Anand shukla (Ceo) has made quite huge amount of money. So we request to have income take ride on this company and without proper pf and others facilities to shut down the company.

Such a shameful company to exists in india.

I would request all my fellow friends and brothers not to sign any contracts or give money before hand of the project development.

Yours
                  After 20 months they are still not completed, not easy when i am in the Turkey and they are in india to get work done by this company, they have caused so many problems, and they are using mysql_real_escape_string() FROM LAST 4 YEARS NOBODY USING ANY MORE AND they put it everywhere, also new servers are not sported any more.

I have booked a ticket in anand travels which reach at 4:20PM at wakad briege. They did not convey anything till 4:20pM which was the picup time and when i called at bus office he said bus is reaching late by 45 minutes and then after sonetime the person sitting at office give the driver number and asked me to call him directly. I called driver and asked he said he will take 1:30 hours more. In total bus was late by 2:15 hours. When i again called at office the guy asked me to cancel the ticket as i asked him why this kind of service. The service is pathatic and moreover they are not at all guilty about their services even shouting on me and saying everyone is waiting. Seriously very disapponited with this kind of service.
                    Tell me who will cancel the ticket at this very moment and the staff is not at all cooperative.
                    Mar 10, 2017
                    Updated by swati_tony
                    The bus was booked from pune to mysore and i have another bus to catch at 8:30 AM from mysore/ mysuru. I do not why they do not convey anything properly just juggaling the customer here and there.

Stole my money

Thieves of India
                      After spending weeks speaking to Provab and today Deepti Shukla said to me come to India I will show you what I will do to you.
                      These people are mafias and for money they will do anything to you.
                      She said to me come to India I have your passport and all the details. I will deal with you and I will show you how I will ruin you in India.
                      I have even emails in which they said to me they will refund...

Proverbs are a big time fraud

Provabs is a group of people claiming to have expertise in building a travel portal with a citi bank account
                      I met with them and they almost scammed me, beware they are smart, convincing and ery enticing. One of the fraudulent name they used for communicating with me was david mathew business developer and anand shukla business head | provab
                      M: 91.[protected] | t 91.80.40593500.

These guys are big time scam, they...

Took money not done the job

Provab technosoft - really professional on cheating and fighting with client - they toke my money for $5000 and never done my job also it lost my time about one year till today my project still not process also do not want to refund my money.
                      Mr. Tom, and deeti really cheating. I will process my complaint to local authority. If some one would like to have photo of mr. Tom please let me know....

Website development

Two years ago i was contacted by david matthew of provab who convenced me that provab was the right company for me to work with. I required two hotel websites one b2b and one b2c, they gave me a quote to create these sites which would take them around 6 weeks.

After 20 months they are still not completed, not easy when i am in the uk and they are in india to get work done by this company, they have caused so many problems,...

Provab is a fraud organization

Provab is a Fraud Organization. Anand Shukla and Tom D'Souza took our company's deposit o[censored]S $1,500 in January 2012 to develop a travel web portal for us. This web portal was to be delivered by March 2012. After receiving the deposit, Provab has not delivered anything on the project. They assigned some software engineer who could not even understand the project requirements. After that they stopped responding to our emails and...

Provab is still at scamming in full force./default of existing refund agreement.

Provab technosoft pvt ltd is a fraudulent company. With citibank account no [protected] address 2, 3floor 30tcross ng, complex bannerghatta layout, t block jayanagar. They are a set of people that you must never deal with.
                      They are scam, enticing unaware people that they will develop travel portal for you, and alas you will pay them and they will never pick your calls again.
                      Tom da souza is very fraudulent and a scammer, that...

Fraud company

Please do not use provab they could be based in bangalore or delhi or anywhere in india, they are the biggest joke and scammers in the industry! They took my money october last year 2010 and said it will be ten day delivery to update my website, its now over a year and they have disapeared dispite constant lies and false promises. We had given them many chances and also in contact with many of there workers who left the company because of...

Worst IT Company

Beaware with provab the software and development company they nothing but bunch of scam bag. If you want to get the work done. Even you are local people in india please dont get contact with this company. Local police should investigate the integrity of this company. If you ever get cheated by them. Please write your complaint the more reviews we get. The whole world will understand and be aware. Therefore no more ripped off to genuine people...

Fraud

Anand shukla from provab been taking the money from all foreigner. Promised to delivered a web portal for the design but slowly, do not reply either correspondence. Without you release it 6 month of your time have passed and everytime you try to get contact with this person. He do not even wanting to correspondence again. Wondering what the local news paper or local police where we can report it as scam, fraud company. Need more justice to...