[Resolved]  Ration Card — Tenant did ration card on my address


I am Vijay naik. my tenant who used to stay in my flat b- 507 riddhi siddhi complex. M. G. road sukarwadi. borivali east. he has got ration card done my address. he also has taken some loan showing this as proof. He is not suppose to do ration card.

Let me know what should I do such that his ration cards gets cancelled. I will also like to know how should update bank that he has given wrong document since I do not know which which bank he took loan from
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShareTweet


dear sir,

i want to change my ration address. i want to what is the procedure to change the address.
We have a tenant in our home and he get the ration card without our permission from past seven eight years ago now we want to cancell his ration card what is the procedure of this cancellation
also tell me what is the cancellation of his voter icard of our address

Post your Comment

    I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment

    Contact Information


    Add Company Information