[Resolved]  Reliance Hr Services Pvt Ltd — Withdrawal of PF

My name is Remesh.R( MH/VASHI/118056/01097), iam worked with a company called Reliance HR services Pvt Ltd.I resign from that company in[protected], after my resignation i submitt my PF withdrawal form with duly filled from my side to Reliance HR services Pvt Ltd office in Ernakulam in july 2008.I did not get that PF amount yet after 8 months, I sent several mails to VASHI office but nobody is responding till date.Sir iam living in a poor family i need this money as early so please make the nessesary arrangment to give me that PF amount as early.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

My name is Upendra Maheshwari ( MH/VASHI/118056/3410), i am worked with a company called Reliance HR services Pvt Ltd.I resign from that company in[protected], after my resignation i submited my PF withdrawal form with duly filled from my side to Reliance HR services Pvt Ltd office in Bhopal in[protected].I did not get that PF amount yet after 3 months, I sent several mails to VASHI office but They are saying Your Claim Not Received by this Office till date. Sir i need this money as early so please make the nessesary arrangment to give me that PF amount as early.

Complaint categoryCategory: Employers