[Resolved]  Reliance Smart Services — unnecessary deduction of charges in the name of VAS USSD charges

I have been using this number([protected]) for the past 5 months..and its been 15 times that there was an unnecessary deduction of balance in the name of VAS USSD charges..since I haven't requested for any such services..kindly look into the matter..as soon as possible..
thanks

Comments

Reliance Smart — Service

Reliance Smart Service is like HELL, u rarely able to make call during d evening hours.i think they r using worst servers which r nt able to sustain that much load.
you cant recharge your balance in a single try, you hve to try atleast 20 to 30 time before it get recharged.
there is always some technical fault in there servers,
if you r lucky enough you will be able to talk to their call center executive.
I think they are taking us for granted, lets show them
My smart Sim Car has been blocked by Puk2
M/S SINGH AGENCIES OUT SATNDING BILL COLL.

Reliance Smart Services — poor network

I m live in staff colony, vikram cement, khor, distt-nimuch.I have reliace smart SIM.here is too much problem of network.some time network is ok and then complete day network unavailable.how we continue use this
services and if the network problem is not implement all the reliance customer switch to other mobile services.
i want to complaint against reliance smart customer care service.always congestion when we are call to customer care for help.
please help to solve this problem.
Dear Customer,