Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jun 28, 2022

File a complaint to Reliance Communications

Having problems with Reliance Communications?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Reliance Communications customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Reliance Communications

Toll free
1800 100 3333

Fax

View more phone numbers

Reliance Communications reviews & complaints(22798)

Pl remove my mobile number from the subject of the above given URL...As I have mistakenly wrote in subject. Pl help hide or remove my number. And people stop calling on my number. As this is not a complaint number I have given it to add in my bill.

Pl remove my number
Thanks...
As I am trying to contact the support team but mail is failed.kindly remove my mobile number from the subject of complaint ( URL ) as this is not customer care number.
From this complaint

I was working at reliance at 2005, My employ id is [protected] can you please give my PF NO

Joshy John
[protected]@gmail.com
Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rcom.in — Post not deleting

I am getting wrong calls because of posting on this site my issue has been resolved but now they are not responding on deleting my post mails and messages please help...

I have an open site in my hometown Bidar, where Reliance tower (Anil A) has been installed. Since 6 years we are not receiving any Rent nor information from this company.
    Send legal notice but no reply.
    Now I wanted that tower to be removed so that I can use of my property.
    Also the compensation money for which I have not received rent since 6 years.

This thread was updated on february 27
      Hello Garena,
      Hello Sir, my name is petchi muthu I'm using free fire have been last 4 months, my account has been suspended.

I'm playing a rank match... in that match I'm killed by a hacker.(Wallhack).

Myself mr. Balraj singh hereby would like to unsubscribe or opt out from the agricultural tips related calls that i am getting since last 10 months on my mobile number +91 [protected] for 2-3 times daily.

This is to inform you that i haven't subscribe for any of such calls as those calls are unwanted and non-use for me because neither i am a farmer nor i have any farm....
      I don a months work for homebase.net
      1:Formfilling
      2:Copy and Past
      3:Email sending
      4:Sms sending
      work was finish on 19/5/2022 but they didnt pay me.

I done a months work for alljobwork
      1:Formfilling
      2:Copy and past
      work was finish on 19/5/2022 but they didnt pay me.

Can you please help me sort out this problem
      GJF van Loggerenberg...

My sim card prepaid phone number is used by a stranger. It is showing my name as linked name and my Gmail ID as linked to that account.

I'm playing a rank match... in that match I'm killed by a hacker.(Wallhack).

But I can't control my angry... I'm tried to download a mod apk... at last its working... I got a wall hack apk...I'm using hack in 1 days... I knew it is illegal... then I'm uninstall the hack apk... and download original from...

I received the below SMS regarding the Jio Fibre router pickup and refund issue. I contacted Jio Fibre customer care multiple times for the router pickup and refund of my balance. I tried writing to the Appellate office of Karnataka but it proved futile. I think everyone's on the same team of deceiving the customer. Please review the below SMS and try to understand my pain of being associated with JIO.

Your...
        Hi I changed my airtel mobile number [protected] to jio provider 8 months back. The jio provided services for 2 months and then disconnected saying I had rs.10 pending from my previous airtel balance. After I completed that due airtel payment of rs.10 within 2 days, the jio service provider said they ll give me my number back.. But for 6 months I have been loitering to get my phone number back. Jio providers are giving different reasons every...

Diesel Generator Main alternator output voltage fluctuation
        May 16, 2022
        pls Provide Complaint number

Today I did purchase McCain french fries from Reliance Chandryangutta, alongside other nutritive. When I cross-check my bill I found that McCain Fries's selling price is 240 per 1.25 pkg but in the bill, Reliance staff charged me 280 instead of 240 INR. kindly, look into this matter.

My billing 36
          POS R106
          Counter no 60600068
          Store ID TR 32
          Invoice no TR[protected]
          Date 16.04.2022
          Tim : 16:37:22 ( Billing time)

I have told them to delete my earlier complaint but till now neither they have deleted my complaint nor resolved my complaint of Kasmira...
            Please refer to the following two complaints.

1. By an email from your side dated 28/09/2020 it was confirmed that NDPL Complaint ID No. 2720867 was forwarded to TPDDL for further necessary action.

2. By another email from your side dated 30/11/2020 it was confirmed that NDPL Complaint ID No. 2763857 was forwarded to TPDDL for further necessary action.

The above submissions were continuously...

Dear all,
            In front of my house a person given his land for tower installation and day by day the work is going on so from all residential area person I am requesting @reliance communication
            Please stop tower installation in this residential area because it is harmful and hazardeous to our health
            And in this area children is also playing
            And in this area religious functions are also going
            Please take it in consideration and take strict actions as follows
            Address:-Near ganesh school, shri ram chowk neemuch

Hi Reliance Team,
              This is to inform you that the above mentioned Jio tower installed next to our resident is creating an unbearable noise, we are unable to bear the sounds, unable to sleep because of the sounds.

I asked the person who living other side of the tower, he said noise is getting because of the overheating.

My 87-year-old father living in our residence and this sound has affected him very badly. Every day he is complaining to me to find a solution from the authorities.

This would be humble request to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thanks!
              Rajan Thomas.
              email: [protected]@hotmail.com

Relainace Jio has blocked Bet365 website for some unknown reasons dropping a complaint here post checking with other networks, both app & website are working in other networks & even when connected to local broadband but, stops working when connected to Jio mobile or Jiofiber.

This website is really fake, they register the Own complaints with other person name. they the remake as resolved. some time they Charging money to remove the complain. You can see some irrelevant Complains too. Even if you submit a request to remove the complaint, they will not respond. Beware of this website....