Reliance Communications

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Sir, my name is Arun. I am a doctor. I have a banana plantation at Palukal in Kanyakumari district of Tamil Nadu. My father is a farmer, who loves farming a lot. It took a lot of hard work to get here . There is a mobile tower belonging to Reliance communications in my plot which is not working for the past 8 years. We don't even get its rent. They do not listen when told to demolish. Sir my father is 65 years old now so I wish to build a small house for him there but can't do because of that tower. I can't even imagine who would be in danger if the tower came down.I complained a lot to the concerned authorities and no one helped me. . I treated a lot of patients wearing PPE kit during this pandemic and it is going on. There is no one to help me Sir .You are only my last hope. I humbly request for your help to take necessary action. My contact number is [protected]
Oct 22, 2021

Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please provide my UAN number

My self Ravikant Sharma
    DOB 09/05/1985
    Mobile...
    Hi, I have been sending several requests for deletion of my complaint thread from my login "SUDESH555" and email address "[protected]@yahoo.com"...
    The store is located at bhadrak, odisha. In this store have not a sufficient billing staff to make the bill. Customers are...

This was reference to the Reliance Communicatio Tower which was setup in my Building a few years ago, The contract has ended and before it could end the payment was also stopped by RCom. Now the society has come to terms that the same needs to be removed as it is now destroying the buildings structure . With concerns of safety and health we tried to look for the concerned authority but not response received so far. Appreciate if we can get guidance and support on the same.
    Oct 12, 2021

I went to reliance smart bahadurgarh store, and I took oil from there and price tag was of rs 163 and the staff at cash counter told me rs 189 and spoke very rudely . And was ready to fight and calling someone
      Oct 11, 2021

Myself Mr. RUSHIKESH SANGLE hereby would like to unsubscribe or opt out from the agricultural tips related calls that i am getting since last 14 months on my mobile number [protected] AND [protected] for 2-3 times daily.

This is to inform you that i haven't subscribe for any of such calls as those calls are unwanted and non use for me because neither i am a farmer nor i have any farm.

I don't know why i am getting such calls as they are sometimes more disturbing

Here am also attaching the call logs of your calls

Please remove my contact no. From your call list, I don't want to subscribe such irritating services.
        Oct 09, 2021

My water tank is in under warranty but i have facing leakage issue. So change my tank
          Oct 09, 2021

Myself Yatendra Mohan Sharma. I joined Reliance Communication on March'2010.I left the organisation on Nov'2011.My enployee no20041375. My PF no is-MH/46459/20041375. Kindly, provide me the details to my personal email id that how to apply PF online.
            My personal mail id as follows- yatendra.[protected]@gmail.com

Yatendra Mohan Sharma
            Oct 08, 2021

Please notify.

My name is Ankit Mathur, i have resigned from reliance communication in May 2019 but still i am unable to transfer the PF amoount in my current PF account.

as per them this is trust account in 3-4 months amount will be credited now nobody responding from RCOM team .. please support to transfer amount in PF account

MHBAN[protected]
              MHBAN[protected]
              Oct 05, 2021

Please notify.

Unable to find the contact details for withdrawing PF. Please provide the same.
                Sep 27, 2021

Please notify.

I have done the recharge reliance mobile no. [protected] on 22.09.2021 of Rs. 563.65/-and amount has been debited in my a/c but recharge was not successfully done. The following transaction details for your ready reference
                  [protected]IGAMAWNZQ5

Please arrange to refund in my account asap.
                  Sep 23, 2021

This is Manu Bharadwaj.

I want to withdraw my PF from Reliance Communication. My details are

Employee Id : 20055368
                    PF account : MH/46711/20055368.

Please let us to whom to contact for this.

Sep 19, 2021

If they notified so what action they taken on that issue
                    Any update on that issue
                    Any one who gets reply from reliance.ada through this portal or any one who get their of from Reliance.ada

Plz provide contact details

Thx

I am holding Share certificate of M/S RELIANCE ENTERPRISES LIMITED,
                      under Certificate No:[protected], please let me know the procedure how and where to contact as the Company name has been changed.
                      Awaiting for your favourable reply.
                      Thanks and Bye
                      Sep 15, 2021

Rcom.in — Fake Site [Resolved]

Your Site is fake and i am reporting you to cyber crime....

Reliance pole is erected inside our plot. I request you to relocate the above pole from our plot, which is private property. The poles were erected without and permission. Please take action immediately. As it hinders our construction plans. Request you to resolve immediately, as we are planning to construct.

Address: Plot beside Aditya Eden apartment, Nalagandala residential complex.

Contact No- [protected]
                        Pole Number - ACC10010501
                        Date[protected]
                        Sep 13, 2021

Sep 13, 2021
                        Updated by pramodraj02
                        I have already raised complaint 3 weeks back. Unfortunately no action has been taken so far

I worked in Reliance Communications Limited from 22.01.2015 to 26.02.2021.
                          In between got transferred to RCIL with effect from 01.04.2015.

My employee code : 20053291

G. Sai Nirmal Kumar
                          Sep 12, 2021

Please notify.
                            I want to respond to my emails I’ve sent 30 or more I want my complaint removed immediately...

HI,

I worked with Reliance communication Infrastructure limited from 2011 till 2014. Can u please help with PF details MY Employee number 61170175. Can you please help me where I contact for my PF details.

U can contact me : shriti.[protected]@gmail.com
                            Sep 01, 2021

This is fake site . No relationship to Reliance ada . You never get reply through this site