Reliance Communications

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Dear:sir/madam,

Ref: distributor agreement/arrangement

in furtherance to our communication...

Tower rent not received
I have a reliance tower in my land since 2005 but i m not receiving rent from the last one year. Please take the needful action as soon as possible or else remove it.or abhi one moth phle jio ko handover ho gya ye tower or 5G ke liye kuch setup bhi kiya tha “ fir rent ki baat ayi to pass me ek Airtel ka tower h us se shareing kr li jio ne

Contact No. : [protected]
Location : Ghaziabad. lalkua .chhapraula near bisrakh mode tahasil dadri .Dist-Gautambuddhnagar 201009
Jul 07, 2021

Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My phone is missing my phone name is Samsung galaxy M31
    Jul 01, 2021

Dear madam/sir,
      I would like to inform you that .. this particular website https://www.consumercomplaints.in is not a authorized...

Dear Sir / Madam,
      I was with associated with Reliance.
      Request you to please send me my pension certificate, under scheme certificate in lieu of withdrawal benefits post my 58 yrs.
      grv.[protected]@gmail.com
      Jun 18, 2021

I m Vijay balvant Dhanawade .
        I work in Rcom as a CSO in mumbai
        I resignation in 13 Feb 2016
        BUT NOT...
        On 13th June Karthik collected 14908/- for getting me the refund amount from Shine.com. Where he promised that he will be...

We have rented the plot no. 1139/70 A block., AECS layout, Kudlu gate, singasandra, Bangalore, 560068. For setting up of relainance tower in the year 2012
        And the rent have been being paid promptly till very recently and we appreciate this.
        Since February 2021 the rent is not being paid and we are not given any explanation about this. The contact number provided to us are not in service.

Kindly please do respond to this.
        And contact : [protected]
        Email id : [protected]
        Jun 13, 2021

Hi, I am not able to reach anyone from Reliance Communications to withdraw my PF money, Pl treat this very urgent. I have worked with Reliance Communications Delhi from June '08 - Sept '10. Pl share the forms which are to be filled and sent and contact details of concerned persons.

Kunal Pandit
          Jun 09, 2021

Haven't received any communication from the company, neither any helpline no. is reachable.
          Issue remains as is, unresolved.

I have a landline number but i dont know how to retain number
            I dont know the pending bill amount
            Please call...

Kindly help to get the UAN No...
            asper given information here:

EPF No[protected]
            Employee Code[protected]
            Circle - Bihar
            Name - Bindhyachal Kr Singh
            May 31, 2021

They had taken my documents and they are misuing it
              May 31, 2021

I want to withdrawal my pf amount so kindly help to resolve the issue...

My Employee id[protected]

Mobile -[protected],
                Email [protected]@gmail.com
                Jun 8, 2021
                No any mail or call recieved from company
                May 30, 2021

I was worked with Rcom as a TSM in kanpur my employee id[protected], I want to withdrawa my pf amount so no any mail I'd or contact no. To contact them kindly help how withdrawal my pf amount...
                  Name-Ravi datt
                  My mail [protected]@gmail.com,
                  Mobile no.-[protected], [protected]
                  Jun 8, 2021
                  No any call or mail recieved from company
                  May 29, 2021

Hello, The Reliance Smart Store on the Mahanadda road Jabalpur, is right next to my society/residential colony which has around 35 residences. This complaint is on behalf on the entire Sukh Sagar Complex that the parking and back entrance is right next to our houses which has 24*7 disturbance of people, staff chit-chatting, trolley noises and overnight loading unloading of products at midnight due to which we are unable to spend our time peacefully. Children are unable to study and elders are unable to sleep especially during this Covid times. We are tolerating this since many years but now its really difficult as its increasing day by day. I kindly request you the ask them to keep there volume low or change the area of parking and maintain proper cleanliness especially the surrounding drains which are highly pollutant because of the people accessing the store.
                    May 20, 2021

Dear sir

My name is Sunil Sankhla. I am ex Employee RELIANCE INT SER PVT LTD. from fen2009- feb 2012 My employee id was 35023925. My PF No is MH/47615/12378
                      I wish to withdraw my PF but not able to contact anybody from RELIANCE INT SER PVT LTD regarding the same.
                      My employee code is 35023925
                      My pf no – MH/47615/12378

Sunil Sankhla
                      Cont. no [protected]
                      Mail id - sunil.sankhla.[protected]@gmail.com

Please help with urgent PF withdrawal
                      May 19, 2021

I'm complaining about weak network connection in my village.in my village very tough to get network signal, we are climbing hills, trees to get network connection. Some times we are getting the signal outside of our homes that only 2g signals even that also not connecting properly, voice breaking, signal drops like this we are facing so much problem. If some one gone to hospital to neighbor city its very critical to get his status. So please its my humble request on behalf of my village members, please install the network in my village. Whatever support you required we will provide you. We want network installation.
                        May 18, 2021

Relaince Bpo — PF number needed

Hi Sir

I have worked on Reliance BPO on Chennai branch on the period of 08-Aug-2008 to 25-May-2011 and my Employee ID[protected], Name- Venkateshwaran.G. I was not given my PF number so i am unable to claim for it, i have tried reaching out this company contacts but i am not getting any response, so i need your help to find my PF account number by using my employee ID number and let me know if you need any other details to get my PF number.

so kindly help to get my PF number ASAP.

Thanks and Regards
                          Venkatesh, G
                          May 13, 2021

Any update ? kindly help to provide the requested details ASAP