Reliance Communications

Good

Reliance Communications Complaints & Reviews

Jan 20, 2021
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Myself Mr. Nitesh Singh hereby would like to unsubscribe or opt out from the agricultural tips related calls that i am getting...
T
Taipei, Taiwan
My Reliance Wi-Pod 4G Number [protected] is not working From 26th November 2020.
I have cleared the...

J
Delhi, Delhi
I(D.Jaggiah) have given some of my plot (in Aswapuram mandal )for a rent to reliance tower. I was not receiving any rent from one year onwards. I was trying to contact them frequently regarding the issue.but there is no response from them.plz help us .I am 75 years old and handicapped too.I don't know whom to contact and where to go.

[Jan 16, 2021] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

J
    Delhi, Delhi
    I (D.jaggaiah) have given some of my plot (in Aswapuram badhradhri district) to Reliance tower for a rent purpose. I was not receiving any rent from 1 year onwards. I was contacting them frequently but there is no proper response. Please help us.

Jan 15, 2021
      Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
      I was using a phone number of docomo but stopped using for a while. When I switched it on, now it doesn't exist. How can I get that number back. Number was [protected]

[Jan 15, 2021] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 13, 2021
        Ghumarwin, Himachal Pradesh

I am ex Reliance Communication employee. I wish to withdraw my PF but not able to contact anybody from Reliance Communication regarding the same.
        My employee code is 20048687

Please help with urgent PF withdrawal

[Jan 13, 2021] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 11, 2021
          Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
          Deae sir my employee id is 20052812 and my pf account no is MH/46459/44419 I wanted to withdraw my pf and pension amount.
          Kindly process

Ankit jat

[Jan 11, 2021] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
            Jan 7, 2021
            Acton, United Kingdom

My PF Number is MH/46459/20049761.

Please help with urgent PF withdrawal

Mahesh Buddhe

[Jan 07, 2021] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            No revert from Reliance Communication yet
            It seems Rrlinace Communications is not interested in clearing the PF of employees. Whom to escalate this
            Dear Consumer complaint team,

Please intervene no reply from Reliance communication team yet

D
              Jan 5, 2021
              Marseille 01, France
              Please provide me the PF Acc statement at the earliest.

My details are followed...

PF A/C NO: MH/46459/20049531
              Previous employer : Reliance Communication Ltd. State-Assam & North East Location-Guwahati

BR//
              Dadul Bharali

[Jan 05, 2021] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 31, 2020
                Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Please provide me the PF Acc. statement as on date at the earliest as the company is closed permanently.
                I would also request you to guide me how to transfer my PF & Pension to my current employer/ UAN.

My details are as under...

PF A/C NO: MH/46459/20026355
                Previous employer : Reliance Communications
                Employee code :20026355
                Email Id :- [protected]@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation,
                Saurabh Kr. Singh.

[Dec 31, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
                  Dec 24, 2020
                  Delhi, Delhi
                  Sirs, i am having DP account in stock holding corporation. As per NSDL statement showing reliance communicitions 70 shares transfered to IEPF. i don"t know what is the reason. let me know how to get back to my account. Please advice me what to do?. Here i am giving my folio no. DP Id Client Id. Dp id IN301022 Client Id 20367347 folio No.:ISIN; INE330H01018

[Dec 24, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 15, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    I am anushruti, i had bought a apple adapter on[protected] from babarpur jio center. I paid the amount through paytm. As the...
                    T
                    Dec 14, 2020
                    I have clear the...

M
                    Dec 11, 2020
                    Singapore, Singapore
                    [protected] is my number not showing in records please check once I need my number please

[Dec 11, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dec 11, 2020
                      Respected Sir/Madam,
                      This is Sadanand P Sadhani ex-employee of Reliance Webstores Ltd (Hubli Branch, Karnataka) with...

P
                      Dec 7, 2020
                      Istanbul, Turkey
                      Sir

prasanna anvekar
                      emoloy cod
                      reliance communation
                      hubli kkarnataka
                      i am prasanna anvekar worked with reliance communation at
                      hubli karnataka emp code 35013446 .pls confirm my pf account
                      no on my email;prasanna.[protected]@gmail.com
                      ph [protected]

[Dec 07, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                        Dec 3, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        I was a Post paid customer of the above stated company.However, when it closed, I did not get the refund for both my numbers....
                        R
                        Dec 3, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        I was a Post paid customer of the above stated company.However, when it was shut down I did not get my Security Deposit refunds...

P
                        Dec 1, 2020
                        Taipei, Taiwan
                        My name is Priyesh Sahay. I worked for Reliance Communications from 2nd June 2008 to 3rd July 2010. My employee id was 20034804. My PF No is MH/46459/20034804 and my PF account is with Reliance Infocomm Ltd Employees Provident Fund. I have written emails to [protected]@relianceada.com for my PF Withdrawls and was told to email umesh.[protected]@relainceada.com and ashutosh.g.[protected]@relainceadda.com. I sent them atleast 3 emails in 2018 but received no response from them. I had also tried contacting my manager Mr Pramod Borse who still works with Relaince Communications in 2013, 2018 and 2020 but no one has responded to my emails. I don't have a job since March 2020 and my brother expired on 5th September 2020. Me, my wife and my parents all of our 4 family members were recently hospitalized with Covid. Can someone please email me and let me know where I can email the forms or courier it. My email address is [protected]@gmail and I am currently based out of Jaipur and want to withdraw my PF money. I used to work in Reliance Globalcomm a unit of Reliance Communications.

[Dec 01, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

D
                          Nov 28, 2020
                          I want my complaint removed permanently and do not want it to be displayed
                          I want my complaint removed permanently and do not want it to be displayed

[Nov 28, 2020] Reliance Communications customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Dharaneeshwaran Nov 28, 2020 Did not receive any mail regarding the complaint