robin gas agency — Irregular delivery of gas cylinders

renusharma7

There phone Nos. are 27044154 & 27043518

Aruna Bharadwaj
Ph : 23351147 / 23351148

Comments

Bharat Gas Cylinder — irregular delivery of gas bottles

i m a regular customer of bharat gas .my distributer is MANGALAM GAS SERVICE, BARODA, GUJARAT . My consumer no is 4688
After 21days of previous delievery a new refill is booked and the delievery is done after 10 to 12 days this delay is causing problem for us for our day to day life .PLEASE look in the matter and do the required.
yours faithfully
S.M.BODAS
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
irregular delievery of gas bottles
my distributer is MANGALAM GAS SERVICE, MAKARPURA, BARODA, GUJARAT . My consumer no is 5831 AND i have 6 member in Family. i facing irregular delievery for last 4-5 months. they always book after 23 days, and deliever cylinder after 15 days. every time i call 5 - 6 time. and every time i call consumer complain office. this delay is causing problem for us for our day to day life . PLEASE look in the matter and do the required...
I find that -booking a gas refill with above dealer is really an ordeal.
They do not pick phone fpr long or it is always busy.
pl. ckeck the working of the agent---an 1503 book for 15dayes adevns no dilveri my reefal [protected]
We are the user of Bharat Gas from Robin Gas Agency. This Agency is not working properly and not delivering the cylinders on time. People of this Agency is corrupt and black marketing the cylinder and misguiding the people telling that there is a shortage of gas. Please take strict action against them.I do my booking almost three times .so its my request you to take a proper action regarding this .

From William