[Resolved] Rohan Builders — Third class builder
Rohan builders have developed a property called Rohan Jharoka - I have bought a flat in this building there are many issues but some of them are listed below:
- The project was delayed by 18 months after the slab for my floor was laid (that is complete payment of the construction cost)
- The project has listed 50 amenities in the marketing brochure most of the amenities are not up to the mark (basketball court is 1/4 th the size of the standard court, Gym is insufficient etc) but the bigger goo[censored]p is the missing amenities the gas plant. We were promised that is will come up in Oct 2010 when we moved into the house but the gas plant is still to be installed. Every month I am told it will happen in next month - when we ask the builder (Mr. Sanjay Lunkad himself) if the project is complete he says yes we have the Occupancy Certificate so technically the project is complete and he has the audacity to go beyond and say this is not a software project where everything promised will be delivered.
- We have bought the flat on the 7th Floor and it has canopy over the balconies that had silicon boards - these boards rot in the rains and keep falling. They have not been able to come up with the solution to the issue one year after issue of the Occupancy Certificate (quite evidently how they got the OC is a different chapter)
- Construction quality is poor the roof in all the rooms are uneven, there is moisture on the walls of the bedrooms.
- Allocation of parking - I asked for double car park and i was told that there is no double car park available in the C- Block and i was allocated a car park under building A. Later on I notice that someone in Building B who bought the flat much after me has been given a double car park under C building. When i Spoke to Ms Anita she said that they paid 2 Lakhs per car park while I paid only 1.5 Lakh. This issues in not the cost the issue is they cheated saying that it is not available while it was sold for premium at a later date.
- Quality of exteriors is pathetic the tiles at the entrance are already broken it has not been even one year.
In a nutshell - Rohan is a pathetic builder with tendency to break commitments and don't shy away from blatantly lying and cheating people. Now one can't do much about it given the fact that we have already invested huge amount all we can do it to make the best out of what we have. But people beware of these things before you buy into Rohan builders building.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|9 Comments Updated:||ShareTweet|