[Resolved]  Royal Consultancy — Fraud by Sanket Kini

The person who has posted the comment, his name is sanket kini, My name is Raja Reddy my cousin went to qatar from the same consultancy & I have done one contract on a cruise liner with the same consultant & I have known them for past 3 yrs so I went to clarify this liars allegations & I have come to know that he had given fake work experience letters due to which his application got cancelled & he was also sacked from his job at 3g global at malad due to this. the saying goes ULTA CHOR KOTWAL KO DATEE his fraud was caught so he is making such allegations if he has the guts why does'nt he go to police they always give receipt for medical does he have that?

Comments

I have also come to know that this liar sanket kini went & confessed about his fraud & Pleaded for refund of medical
which was given to him but he did'nt gave back his medical report he is a thief & was caught stealing mobiles in 3g at
malad so he was sacked.
i guess this is fake only.., bcs no contact details available.., lol and no other details of registration available in there site.., fakefake
I think this is a fraud consultancy, who have been bluffing people for overseas job. Because they don't have any registered office or landlines number, which shows they are fake consultancy. Recently i have also been interviewed by the same consultancy and he told me that i have been selected and now asked me to submit Rs 6500 for medical which is refundable, but he is not issuing me the offer letter. I have also send one friend to enquired about his office but it was closed and their neighbors said it was opened a few days back.

So don't trust this consultancy.
screw u chetu & arun kashyap 007 u r not even a of 007.

Royal Consultancy Address