[Resolved]  Royal Vision care marketing and services pvt ltd — PLEASE VERIFY THIS COMPANY, kahin aisa na ho ki ye india ka sabse bada ghotala ho jaye.

i want to conferm a persion said about himself president of humen rights commission in tamilnadu madurai his name is Dr.M.Velayutha kumar he is the MD of royal vision care. he also told he doctereted from Foren and he found best indrustlist award in tamilnadu.

my name is Ganesh kumar from Bhopal M.P. my email id is- [protected]@rediffmail.com

I think This company is a frod chitfund company and they told about themself they have 1500 acer land in madurai, near airport.

they have callecting money from public and told him to giving 12%, 14%, 16% permonth to 60 months return more over 100 crore business they callected.

i think this will be a big cheat if you will not veryfy them this is the biggest ghotala in india with in six months.

Pl help the public, I request all of you pl
I want to varyfy this company within a week.

this email is sending to- 1.State Human Rights Commission office, tamilnadu
2.police commisner, madurainTamilnadu
3.Star news chainal
4.Aaj tak news Chainal
5.The hindu news paper
6.The Chife minister of Tamilnadu
7.The Home minister of Tamilnadu
8.Indian consumer complaints forum

Comments

this company says to the market this income generet from equty market, corency exchange this &this.
if is this possible any insurence company UNIT link policy return 1000%+ within 5 yrs. of your single primium policy. i think you are a very justified person & take a right action about this company.

similarly a new company is launched named mony bhandar " websight www.monybhandar.com"
pls. see and take nacacery action about this company.
I AM CONFUSE ABOUT THE RVC PLEASE GIVE ME RIGHT SUGGESTION OR IDEA.

IS IT TRUE OR TRUSTABLE ?

WHY WE WILL INEST IN THIS OMPONY ?

IF ANY ONE HAVE ANS. THAN HELP ME?

compony ki site chalti nahi he, kya sub proof sachche hai ???

???????
?????
???
??
?
Dear i m ranjan from orissa hope u r rite but we hv 2 prove it for that do some steps, my no is this [protected],
ye company ka to bhavisya acha hai isme paise lagane balo ka bhavsya to gay tel lene plz detail this company
i want intrested know about this company pls send me detail
I am very confused about this company, big investment ke baad suppose company doob gaya too cash nikalne ke leye kis ocean main doobki lagaynge.
yaar risk kahan nahi hai agar aapko lagta hai ki rs 10000 dubne se aap sadak per aa jainge to mat lagana. lekin mere hisab se company is good koi galti nahi hogi maine khud invest kiya hai.aur muzhe return aa raha hai.contect me [protected].
Dear sir

i m shiv verma from korba in korba so many People Invest money in RVC. What is possibiltiy company fulfil prommis Or not pl repalye me.
If i r intrest in this business, i can help u so call me or mail me my no-[protected]
kuch log pade likhe jyada samazdar hote hain.isliye wo log apne aapko best mante hain mere hisab se rvc is a good company.kyonki badi companyyon ko jyada profit hota hai.unka 25% tak profit hota hai.aur agar tumhe koi sak hai to madurai jake apni aankho se samaz ke aa jao.[protected] bhopal
how you are giving more intrest as compare to govt. and pvt banks.send to my E-mail adderses
I think its a big fraudulent gone be happen.
pls tell me, Company- how to earn money & giving 12/14/16% monthly return to customer.
pls also tell the back grownd of company (lunching dated total, monthly return, total capital amout in crore
& total customer monthaly return.
you have send icici credit card 1month before but u do not activated till now .please activated as quick as possible & depoist amount quickly.
please give the details of the company, name of the company is Royal Vision Care Marketing & services pvt ltd, it is good or not, give full details of branches, information, locations & business details.
It is a good company.I have seen all the papers related to the company.I trust this company and I am sure that investor will benifit from this company.But it is true that the website of this company contains error.It needs to be up to the mark as soon as possible.
i also want no know weather it is true or like other companies became history & cheated innocent poople like us.
futureforexivdia kripa iske bare me batye ye compney bhi market me uchhal maar rahi hai
hi
i m doing this work with RVC
if any body dout about it
plz contact me

Royal Vision care marketing and services pvt ltd
    File a Complaint