[Resolved]  Sai Point Honda ,Thane — Pathetic Customer Service

Dear all,

I did book Honda Unicorn on 01/03/08 at Sai Point Honda, Thane vide cheque and it cleared on 03/03/08. I was promised at the time of booking that bike will be delivered 11th/12th of 03/08. I did call them on 10th to check if my bike is ready to be delivered and they replied affirmative, but when I reached there I was told that I cannot take the bike as Regn. is yet to be completed.So one guy of Delivery section confirmed me that he will call me around 5PM on same day and confirm the status.Which he did not do so called them to confirm and the receptionist noted my name and mobile no and replied she will call back within 15 mnts.But no reply.So I called them next day again same reply but different person and no call from them.

The drama was repeated from 11/03/08 to 14/03/08 I get the same reply they note down my contact no. and name promising they will call me back but no response.

I admire the brand Honda for the quality of product.That was the important point I did book the bike. But the kind of treatment i did get from Sai Point has taught me one good thing "STAY AWAY FROM HONDA DEALERS".They are only money minded and business minded.

I feel awkward to comment that HONDA dealers are so pathetic and unprofessional .

Till now delivery is not made.

I will not even recommend my enemy to buy at Sai Point Honda, Thane.

They state their philosophy as "Customer For Life The Customers Is Not Dependent On US- We Are Dependent On The Customer "

Yes they do follow the statement untill you pay them.Once it is done then the philosophy looks like "Dealer For Life The Dealers are Not Dependent On YOU. You Are Dependent On The Dealer. "

In short simply avoid a dealer who don’t even mind to respect you.

livletliv

Comments

i completely agree wit the above comments made by Saravanan, SAI POINT Service is really pothetic, even i had face the similiar kind of problem in buying Honda Aviator but than i hav fought with them, and get my things done... finally my Aviator is wit me now...

i had bought AVIATOR on HARD CASH from SAI POINT Thane and the Sales person with whom i had deal with hav promised me that he wil deliver my bike in 2days with passing but wen i went there after 2days the same salesman was on leave for next 3days, and except him no1 else was know abt the status... i dont understand 1 thing that either these people r trying to fool the customer or they really dont hav cummunication GAP... watever it is but on th e 4th days i fought wit them & ordered them to either give my money bak or deliver my AVIATOR on the same days itself, than they sarted makingxcuse that they charge xtra for home delivery, wich they didnt mentioned earlier

i recomend all the buyers not to buy any Product from SAI POINT..
want all price list of bikes urgent
Honda showroom in Thane and their service center both having same attitude of grabbing money from customers.
I also faced the same story. Not purchased from Honda dealers, they indirectly refused to take my Activa for service. They first told to book the complaint. After making complaint they asked to book my two wheeler Honda Activa on Phone. Booking a Scooter for Service centre on mobile phone which did not worked for 7 days. Eighth day i made call to their office nos. They just told try again. After whole day atlast i was able to get the booking. I was give the time of morning 8.30 am. I was there in office at 8.15 am and was hearing similar complaints from other people sitting there. When my number came, They told that your service book is not vaild. I told them to check, they later agreed that Validity is there and you have to come after 15 days. I was shocked. after booking they were not ready to accept the vehicle for service. They asked for a paid service. I understood the attitude, which was only for the sake of money.
I request all those who read this, come together and fire this people. Tell Honda about this.
What we do next, we are harassed. Find the way to fight against this attitude.
Pritesh.
What we do next, we are harassed. Find the way to fight against this attitude.
Saipoint Service center Murdabad.
Complaint against this people.
Thane
well after reading comments m afraid dat my activa will b delivered on d same day which dey hv promised...evn I hv booked my activa recently (frm Sai Point itself) n dey hv promise dey will deliver it after 45 days!!! I hope dey will deliver on d same day which dey hv promised to do!!!
Honda gives customer a good product but the product only is graded if its given a proper after sales service
this is very important point fir Honda to reveiw this and start working & taking a call on Dealers

hey all : i need 2 know r our comments reaching honda people?
Yes the staff at sai point honda, thane do have an attitude which is not customer friendly but it is surprsing that right from it's launch date in india it has got a waiting period of 45 to 60 days or more if you book it through official dealer but if you are ready to pay a premium of Rs.5000/- there are sub-dealers or brokers(whatever you call them) who give you same day delivery of activa.I seriously suspect that not only the dealer but even the parent company is in hand-in-glove relationship with the brokers and is taking advantage of the not so good governance and cosumer rights apathy in india.
Sai Point service center is a danger to the HONDA brand. The service is very very very pathetic.
I had given my new Stunner bike for servicing in the morning, they called me in the evening for picking up the bike.

When i went there, the bike was as it is. Then they told me that the servcing is done adn washing is to be done, they just washed the bike infornt of me and handed it over to me, and given a bill of Rs. 450/-. When asked to the sales manager, he told that this is how they do the servicing. After 20 days only, the bike started giving problems of Battery. There was a big layer of Sulpher on the battery. This is proof that they dont do the servicing of new bikes, because it is free. One more service is still pending, this time if they do so, i am going to legally sue them.
Kind Attn.:- Miss Ashwini Gaikwad

Dear, Madam

I am Prasad Kulkarni very happy to say this, i m very satisfied about your guidance and detail provided about Activa 2 Wheeler on dated 15.11.09.

and will come back to you within a month.

Thanks and Regards

P Kulkarni
i ve booked activa last month 2/3 days back i got your message on my cellphone you have not mention any thing in it how i understand that when i'll get my vehicle next onwords better u call me.
In your premises(service centre in thane) your mechanic is not taking any precautions during service time. Currently i observed following issues from your end.

1. on my first vehicle sevice your mechanic did only oil changed and engine flushing. However we occurs neutral light and head light not working properly. I went there 3-4 times for its not working properly. You have to take care all of this things.
2. Now, I asked questions to me, why i gave my vehicle for service.

Please take care of this kind of issues. Really i m very frustrating for this issues.
hi

worst service by saipoint thane
i was to get by honda activa in22/12/2009 and today is 26/12/2009 and i have still not received it
saipoint sucks to the service provide they will now provide me at 1 week of jan
I had booked Honda Activa delux model from sai point honda thane, on dussera last year 28th Sep 2009 with a booking amount of 1000/-, they had promised me the delivery in 60 days which is 28 Nov'09, but its January'10 and they haven't given me any confirm date whether they will give me the vehicle or not, They had given me 28th Jan to purchase the vehicle and give the payment by which they will deliver the vehicle by 5th Feb'10. But reading the comments shared by existing users i doubt about my vehicle being delivered to me on the given date. As i have only given 1000/- as a booking amount which is ofcourse refundabel.

When i asked about the delay at sai Point honda, thane, they told us that due to less production the delivery is late. I guess if the vehicle is in such a demand why would a company like Honda will produce minimum production from their factory. I suspect on Sai Point honda giving false promises to customers.

I would like to raise this point to Honda customer care and would like to draw their attention towards this cheating going in thane from Sai Point.
I have a similar experience with the SAI POINT THANE..they are worst mans I have seen in the industry.
Neither their sale nor SERVICE is good..I have given My activa for servicing I found following things:

1) Not properly washed
2) Average and pickup decreases after the servicing.
3) My vehicle seat lock stop working properly. when I complain about this temporarily fixed it.
4) My Vehicle started rusting after the wash because they don't put oil at the necessary place after the service.
5) Light adjustment went heyware. Upper in not Upper and Dipper is not dipper..

Should I laugh or cry? They also have attitude. This suggest some politician or gunda backup with them it seems.

But we have no option as there is only one Activa showroom delears in Thane, rest are sub-delears.

Must Complain to HONDA company directly.

Is anybody having HONDA company officials number? Please post it over here.
I purchase Honda Shine from Sai Point Honda Mira Road (e) Thane. They Promise to deliver the bike within 2 months but within that two month I didnt recive any phone call from the dealer. Then after two month when i called, they said pay the remainning amount and within 10 to 15 days we will deliver the bike to you. But after 15 days i didnt recive any call so again i call back then they said stock is not available we will call you afer 15 days.But again the same story is repeated. After three month they call and said your bike come but the colour you booked is not available if you are interested take the bike of different colour or an otherwisw again wait for 15 days. Again after 15 days when i called then they said bike with colur is available but without Disk brake. finally when said them to put you behind the bars then on the very next day they deliver me a bike of same type which as i want.

homda aviator — no average,no battery backup

This is to bring to your Kind notice about the problems regading My HONDA AVIATOR.Inspired by the Ad, i purchased the AVIATOR scooter from one of your authorised dealers M/S CHAUDHARY MOTORS PVT LTD,DHAMPUR (BIJNORE) 246761
But It Given me some long persisting problems like
1.10-15 km/leter
2.no battrey back up
3.no self start at a time
after servicing it gives no avg.plz change the battrey
so please take necessity action and make my life go smooth
vibhu agarwal
s/o pradeep kumar agarwal
near radha krishna mindir dhampur
bijnore 246761
I have purchased Unicorn from them, in the first service itself there is dent on fuel tank, when I complained service centre executive he says it is there before I handed over the bike for servicing. Even he showed me job card where it is mentioned the dent on fuel tank of brand new bike. I went to the manager there and asked for the duplicate copy of the job card while asking the service executive not to leave the cabin. On the duplicate copy of job card dent is not mentioned. Then they agreed to repair the dent while I was insisting on replacement. But they refused and repaired the dent. After that incident I never went to the service centre for servicing. Sai Point is very dishonest, pathetic and cheater.
Wish to state that I am the PRIDE owner of Activa & enered into AMC contract on 15/9/09 ( 4 services in 12 months as mentioned on reverse side of card) with Sai Automobiles pvt ltd.Regret to mention that none of either Service or Service Marketing people of Sai bothered to call up for the past 6 months.In turn on my own when tried to contact them from Tel no mentioned on the card, surprised to note that the nos are NLS ( No longer serviced).This means no one has bothered to see the printing details while issuing AMC card.

Anyway I am servicing my vehicle with sai for quite long time ( more than 2.5 years), expecing to get call on seeing this mail by anyone from their office or by their Principal M/s Honda officials.

Sharad
Recently I took a worst experience from Sai Point Honda, Thane. I booked my bike (Honda Unicorn) on 30th Jan 2010 by paying Rs. 1, 000/- and with 45-60 days waiting period. It was agred by me that down payment will be paid around Rs. 20, 000 To 25, 000/- and balance amount through two wheelers loan from any authorised bank. Even after 62 days there was no call from Sai Point for completion of pending procedure.
When I reached showroom for pending procedure they started charging me extra charges on account of Processing Charges(3% of Loan amount) Agreement charges Rs.1, 250/- plus illigal charges on account of dealer handling Rs. 1, 000/-. and for all this extra charges they denied to provide me Receipt with Description to avoid Audit Issue. After lot of arguments from both the side they agreed to reduce Dealer handling Charges as they were aware that these charges are illigal. But still they are not ready to provide me receipt with description for remaining two items.
Collecting receipt with description is customer right but due to time constraint people are avoiding to go into deeper and Sai Point Honda, Thane is collecting extra amount from customer.
Most surprising thing in this all picture is their useless and arrogant Finance Manager who 5 times orally agreed that this kind of things are regular in all the automobile showrooms.
Still I have not find out the solution but most probably I will cancelled my booking or will try loan from some other bank. Kindly provide me solution.
I have booked a Honda Shine with Sai point Bhiwandi branch on[protected]. The sales person was Mr.Shahnawaz. They have assured me to deliver the bike after 2 months of booking date. but till today[protected] I have not received the bike. I visited their three times after calling & talking to them on phone. They have asked to make full payment & take the bike But when I went for payment they said there is no stock of bike because company is not sending us the required bike and told me to come after three to four days. This was repeated three times and when I asked them to give me the reason in writing they said they have no authority to give me anything in writing. when I asked them to have conversation with the authorized person they said he is not available. This is very disappointing. When a authorized dealer says that he cannot give anything in writing how can I trust him and make payments. Also how can we prove anything if they dont give in writing. They say bike is available if I pay extra amount. But I cannot prove this as they don't give this in writing. I made the same complain to honda from their site.