[Resolved]  SBI Life Insurance — surrender value is less than what is deposited

ref-policy no-[protected][ sbilife]
With ref to above policy no i may bring to your kind notice that i have deposited Rs 20000 each in year 2007, 2008 and 2009 amounting total Rs60000.In august 2010 i surrendered the policy as the sensex is arround 18000. But to my utter disgust only Rs59786 was credited in my account as surreder value.They did not provide me the statement how they calculated the surrender value.It is very unfair to get less amount than what i deposited after three years when the sensex is doing well.I think there is some serious mistake in their system.

with regards
priyabrata mohanty
B--303
Lake view Home
Nayapalli
bhubaneswar 751012

Comments

SBIlife — not able to redeem gift card

i am a cif,name chandrika doshi,cif no[protected].in concern to this i wanna bring in your notice that when i am doing redemption of my gift card,my mother maiden name is coming wrong,please rectify this error and inform on my mobileno-[protected]&my email [protected]@yahoo.co.in.
yes i have also some policies, fund values are less than what i deposited

SBIlife — may fund switching problem date wrong date plug clear

hai ............

varreramulugoud may policy no [protected]and [protected] allrady submit complaint may to time

not clear 27/08/2011 fund transfer when i checked showing that on 29/08/2011 this problem clear

regards

varreramulugoud

SBI Life Insurance Phone
    +91 22 6191 0000 [Corporate Office]
    SBI Life Insurance Address
    Natraj, M.V. Road & Western Express Highway Junction, Andheri (East), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400069