[Resolved]  Shop — misbehaviour of a shopkeeper

My complain may look very different, but it hurt me a lot, and i feel if any one read it careful will be agree with me.

This incident took place in Trivandrum, kerala. I am staying here for last 30 years. We have been facing very unprofessional behavior of business society from early time . one can not select vegetable of his/ her choice for vegetable shop even.
Thanks to bib Bazaar and reliance, we are free to pick the vegetable of our choice from a few year.
Yesterday I went to big bazaar, there is a small shop in front of it, it contains coffee, tea and a few jars of dry fruits. While coming back I saw a jar of Badam in that shop, I went near and started seeing the jar, as size of Badam was too big, and I was not sure , what time of Badam they are.
The shop keeper shouted at me—don’t touch the Jar, see it from distance, as I am living here in kerala for long, I know their bad manners
I just aksed him, what prize it is.

He said – it is 550RS per kilo. This Prize is ok for kerala, so I told him- give me 250 grams of Badam,

But my mind was working fast, I felt the size of Badam is too big, so I remembered my mother-in-law’s advice that very large badams may be not good, because mostly their oil is taken out.. so asked him, don’t u give one badam to taste, he again shouted- no this is very expensive thing,
I told him- yes I know, it comes from the north only, but he was in very bad temper, and shouted- than why do ask,
Now I lost my temper, -I asked because I am a customer and you are just a shopkeeper, I feel I must complain about u,

He shamelessly said- go and complain...

I knew, he behaved so, because I am northindia, or he does not know that dry fruits are also being tasted before buying. Or he does not have manners.

Friends, can you imagine, a shop keeper should talk like this to a woman of 56 years?

May be he was angry to woman because this day woman bill was passed…

Who knows

But what should I do? I feel so insulted.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other